🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle vs Indianapolis....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
The Seahawks go into Indy and play the Colts next...

We were down three Ofensive and two Defensive starters against the Texans.

Still the Seahawks eeked out an OT victory.

The Colts have a good record but have only had to play teams that Seattle had crushed the spirit out of the games before Indy got them.

There will be no away game 10 A M game time excuses when we play them as was demonstrated in Houston.

Most of the players we were missing today will bew suited up against Indy.

I predict Lucky Luck's Lucky streak is about to come to a screeching halt.

The Colts have a good record but have only had to play teams that Seattle had crushed the spirit out of the games before Indy got them.

There will be no away game 10 A M game time excuses when we play them as was demonstrated in Houston.

Knowing that,that they will be suited up,yeah I think Lucks Luck has run out.:D

We will however not have Bennet though.Looks like he will out for a while.:mad:

No nevermind. Irvin will be back off suspension. Our O-line will definitely be in better shape.

Look at it like this. Luck was taken #1 in last years draft.. Wilson was chosen #75. There is no way in Hell Wilson and the team that love him are gonna let that Stanford snot show up our boy. The Seahawks have Russell's back 100% and they will not let him down.

Sherman was a Stanford boy also and he hated Harbaugh. He has plenty to prove to Lucky Luck also. Seattle is going to go into Indianapolis and get ALL that ass.

The Colts fans are totally overlooking the Seahawks. I like it!

Indy could easily lose it's next 4 games against Seattle,San Diego,Denver and Houston.

That's it Colts...keep thinking about Denver and assume Seattle didn't OWN Houston in the last qtr and a half.

No nevermind. Irvin will be back off suspension. Our O-line will definitely be in better shape.

Look at it like this. Luck was taken #1 in last years draft.. Wilson was chosen #75. There is no way in Hell Wilson and the team that love him are gonna let that Stanford snot show up our boy. The Seahawks have Russell's back 100% and they will not let him down.

Sherman was a Stanford boy also and he hated Harbaugh. He has plenty to prove to Lucky Luck also. Seattle is going to go into Indianapolis and get ALL that ass.

Like I said,if they win THIS game,i agree with you they will go undefeated.i still stand by that this two week period of facing the colts and texans on the road will be their toughest test of the season,they win this game,and its howefree for them.the colts defense is not near as fearsome as the texans is which will be too much for kappy to handle sunday.:lol:

Bennet is OK ...he will practice this week.

Like I said,if they win THIS game,i agree with you they will go undefeated.i still stand by that this two week period of facing the colts and texans on the road will be their toughest test of the season,they win this game,and its howefree for them.the colts defense is not near as fearsome as the texans is which will be too much for kappy to handle sunday.:lol:

The Seahawks don't have to go 16-0 in the reg season... they only have to go 12-0 and for that matter they really only need to go 1-0 at Indy.

Something I just found over at "StampedeBlue", a popular Colts MB.

Ya...the final score was what it was....after all it WAS the Jacksonville Jaguars ...which the writer at "SB" claimed was a "tough East Coast game" :lol:

OK...here are the stats of Andrew Luck for the first half..

In the first half, he completed just 14 of 27 passes (51.9%) for 140 yards (5.19 yards per attempt), no touchdowns, and a pick for a 51.5 passer rating.

Really? Against the Jags? The worst team in the NFL? THEN Lucky Luck played the second half and cleaned up his performance with ....

8 of 9 passes (88.9%) for 120 yards (13.3 yards per attempt), 2 scores, and no picks for a perfect 158.3 rating.

When the Seahawks played the Jags Wilson played the first half and one drive of the second...4 TDs

Our second stringers played the whole second half with the exception of the first drive allowing 17 pts to the Jags first stringers that played the whole game.

I can't explain the 49ers game that the Colts won 27-7 in SF. Like I have said before I believe the spanking the 9ers recieved in Seattle was so thorough that I really think the beating they recieved in the Clink extended into the next week and they were still softened up when the Colts rolled into San Fran.

The Colts writer calling the Jags victory a big win over a difficult opponent is laughable.

The more I research this upcoming game the better I feel about it. If Indy seriously thinks that Jacksonville was a worthy NFL opponent then they are in for a bit of a shock when they play Seattle.

Ya..Ya...Seattle looked lackluster in the first half against the Texans but there were logical reasons for that enemic performance from the Seahawks perspective. Any other team missing 3 starters from thier O-line would have been blown out from start to finish.. plus there were other factors like extremely bad field position and frankly an odd poor start from Wilson. BUT the Texans are actually a very good football team with a so-so record.

If Luck plays the Hawks like he did Jacksonville he will throw at least two ints in the first half and be behind 21-0 and lose in a blowout.

OK...I watched some Colts football highlights. Now I know why they beat the 9ers.

SF only used Gore 13 times. 11 carries and two receptions. Kaepernick had one of his most indecisive outtings yet with literally nobody to throw to. Boldin was the only decent WR to suit up.

Point being... everything being equal... everybody reasonably suited up and even after the spanking in Seattle the 49ers crush Indy.

There is a lot of aingst among Seahawk fans about this game. Me...not at all. The Seahawks will blow the Colts out of Lucas Oil Stadium.

The Colts have the weakest defense I have seen on video all season. They can't and worse WON'T tackle. Straight up pussies. Lynch will run through that defense like shit through a goose.

All this talk about Luck's athleticism... Don't make me laugh. Against the hapless Raiders he looked like Frankenstein staggering around and being taken down easily by less than average rush.

Wilson will make Lucky Luck wish he was back at Stanford the way he will school him on what a top NFL QB does. He will carve up the Colts innept secondary at will.

Seahawks 41

Colts 13

Last edited:
And another thing.....

Pete Carroll, Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin have a long book on Andrew Luck and the Colts OC that came from Stanford.

Advantage Seahawks.

The Seahawks don't have to go 16-0 in the reg season... they only have to go 12-0 and for that matter they really only need to go 1-0 at Indy.

Yeah but if they DO beat Indy and assuming Carrol doesnt do the Dungy thing and rest his starters for the last game after securing homefield advantage,I think they go undefeated the rest of the year.I dont see any of the other teams on the road causing them problems like the texans posed and the colts who are one of the best teams in the NFL.

Lets take a look at their remaining 5 road games after sunday.

1.Cardinals? get serious.
2.Lambs? same thing.
3.niners? If Manningham and Crabtree were healthy for this game i would be worried but i hear their injurys are so severe they may not even play the rest of the year so if they are still out,then the hawks defense will blanket them like they did in seattle since they can isolate and double team Bolden making him ineffective like he was in seattle.

4.Falcons? get serious.this team is a joke this year.they have never had a defense and the hawks will be motivated to destroy this team after losing to them barely in the playoffs last year.

5.Redskins? get serious.:lol:

so again,as long as carrol doesnt rest his starters at the end and play to win like they SHOLD do and they dont take what looks like a very long losing season for all these teams except maybe the niners,as long as they dont take them lightly and go all out like they did the first two games at home,then I just dont see them lsoing any games this year.

Zach Miller might be out for this game. He's clutch on the short passes and probably the best rush blocking TE on the Hawks team. This injury worries me. Has ANY team in the NFL had as many injuries on O-line?

FUCK!!!! We will still win probably just based on the strength of the defense but if Miller is out our offense will suffer and force Wilson to use his legs more than we would like.

Still the Colts secondary is mostly injured. If Wilson gets time he should carve them up.

OK...I watched some Colts football highlights. Now I know why they beat the 9ers.

SF only used Gore 13 times. 11 carries and two receptions. Kaepernick had one of his most indecisive outtings yet with literally nobody to throw to. Boldin was the only decent WR to suit up.

Point being... everything being equal... everybody reasonably suited up and even after the spanking in Seattle the 49ers crush Indy.

There is a lot of aingst among Seahawk fans about this game. Me...not at all. The Seahawks will blow the Colts out of Lucas Oil Stadium.

The Colts have the weakest defense I have seen on video all season. They can't and worse WON'T tackle. Straight up pussies. Lynch will run through that defense like shit through a goose.

All this talk about Luck's athleticism... Don't make me laugh. Against the hapless Raiders he looked like Frankenstein staggering around and being taken down easily by less than average rush.

Wilson will make Lucky Luck wish he was back at Stanford the way he will school him on what a top NFL QB does. He will carve up the Colts innept secondary at will.

Seahawks 41

Colts 13

What happened to the undefeated, Seahawks?

Let's hear all your excuses on why they lost.

Didn't Stanford just beat up the Huskies last night?

Last edited:
Damn, colts down 12 zip , I make a Sammy and its 14-12 :lol:crazy game...

Ya... J R Sweezy decided to take a play off and let a nobody that can't even jump push him back far enough so all he had to do was raise his hand and block a FG. They ran the blocked kick for 6 and with the EP minus the missed FG THAT was a 10 point swing. Sweezy is an asshole. More than any player on any play in the contest he lost us the game. He takes plays off too often. That one play plus a recovered blocked punt in the EZ was ruled incorrectly a safety because the Seahawk switched hands while sliding on his back through the back of the EZ so he would have better ball protection when he rolled over. The ball was completely in the Seattle players control...it never came loose. THAT bogus call cost the Seahawks 5 points. There were numerous bad calls thruout the game....but THOSE two plays cost Seattle 8 pts and allowed Indy a TD they would otherwise have not gotten.

It should have been a blowout. Seattle is 4-1 and will not have a perfect season. Thanks Sweezy you stupid lazy asshole.

Luck played well. Wilson played well. Sherman and the LOB played sloppy allowing too many open recievers. There were clearly some blown coverages.

Seattle was called for PI on plays where thier recievers were barely touched and ignored gross pass interference with Colts DBs arms wrapped all around our recievers long before the ball was near. IMO a horribly called game. My problem is that the calls were not made equally to both teams. Indy clearly recieved preferential treatment in how thier DBs were allowed to interfere. Me? I don't mind at all if both teams are playing by the same rules. I say let em play. This game was a joke as far as officiating was called.

Last edited:

Seahawks 41

Colts 13

What happened to the undefeated, Seahawks?

Let's hear all your excuses on why they lost.

Didn't Stanford just beat up the Huskies last night?

The 15th rated Huskies lost to #5 Stanford by 3 pts in Stanfords stadium. They almost won the game. They were supposed to lose by 7 1/2.

The Seahawks lost today. They should have blown out the Colts. They did not. The Colts were lucky. Good for them.

Forum List

Back