🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle vs Indianapolis....

Damn, colts down 12 zip , I make a Sammy and its 14-12 :lol:crazy game...

Ya... J R Sweezy decided to take a play off and let a nobody that can't even jump push him back far enough so all he had to do was raise his hand and block a FG. They ran the blocked kick for 6 and with the EP minus the missed FG THAT was a 10 point swing. Sweezy is an asshole. More than any player on any play in the contest he lost us the game. He takes plays off to often. That one play plus a recovered blocked punt in the EZ was ruled incorrectly a safety because the Seahawk switched hands while sliding on his back through the back of the EZ so he would have better ball protection when he rolled over. The ball was completely in the Seattle players control...it never came loose. THAT bogus call cost the Seahawks 5 points. There were numerous bad calls thruout the game....but THOSE two plays cost Seattle 8 pts and allowed Indy a TD they would otherwise have not gotten.

It should have been a blowout. Seattle is 4-1 and will not have a perfect season. Thanks Sweezy you stupid lazy asshole.

Luck played well. Wilson played well. Sherman and the LOB played sloppy allowing too many open recievers. There were clearly some blown coverages.

Seattle was called for PI on plays where thier recievers were barely touched and ignored gross pass interference with Colts DBs arms wrapped all around our recievers long before the ball was near. IMO a horribly called game. My problem is that the calls were not made equally to both teams. Indy clearly recieved preferential treatment in how thier DBs were allowed to interfere. Me? I don't mind at all if both teams are playing by the same rules. I say let em play. This game was a joke as far as officiating was called.

Oh the refs blew the game, I wondered what the excuse would be.

Seattle was called for PI on plays where thier recievers were barely touched and ignored gross pass interference with Colts DBs arms wrapped all around our recievers long before the ball was near. IMO a horribly called game. My problem is that the calls were not made equally to both teams. Indy clearly recieved preferential treatment in how thier DBs were allowed to interfere. Me? I don't mind at all if both teams are playing by the same rules. I say let em play. This game was a joke as far as officiating was called.

Refs were on the Colts Team?

[The Seahawks lost today. They should have blown out the Colts. They did not. The Colts were lucky. Good for them.

Colts were Lucky?

:eusa_whistle:

Lemme guess, this isn't your "Graceful in Defeat" phase.

:lol:

[The Seahawks lost today. They should have blown out the Colts. They did not. The Colts were lucky. Good for them.

Colts were Lucky?

Gracefully accepting an unnecessary loss to a team that you should have beaten handily is stupid. Damned skippy I'm pissed.

Indy played well ...obviously...they won. The Seahawks made some un-Seahawk like mistakes and it cost them the game. Sherman played like crap...Last month he was defensive player of the month. He clearly wasn't THAT guy this day. The officiating sucked but that is not why the Hawks lost..except for the bogus "safety" call that cost the Hawks 5 points.

Ya I'm dissappointed. This team COULD have gone undefeated. I'm bummed. Seattle is a much better team than they showed today. It sucks.

Colts were Lucky?

Gracefully accepting an unnecessary loss to a team that you should have beaten handily is stupid. Damned skippy I'm pissed.

Indy played well ...obviously...they won. The Seahawks made some un-Seahawk like mistakes and it cost them the game. Sherman played like crap...Last month he was defensive player of the month. He clearly wasn't THAT guy this day. The officiating sucked but that is not why the Hawks lost..except for the bogus "safety" call that cost the Hawks 5 points.

Ya I'm dissappointed. This team COULD have gone undefeated. I'm bummed. Seattle is a much better team than they showed today. It sucks.

They are what they are and their record shows it, they have played two games poorly and went 1-1, so they are right where they should be.

Ya... J R Sweezy decided to take a play off and let a nobody that can't even jump push him back far enough so all he had to do was raise his hand and block a FG. They ran the blocked kick for 6 and with the EP minus the missed FG THAT was a 10 point swing. Sweezy is an asshole. More than any player on any play in the contest he lost us the game. He takes plays off too often. That one play plus a recovered blocked punt in the EZ was ruled incorrectly a safety because the Seahawk switched hands while sliding on his back through the back of the EZ so he would have better ball protection when he rolled over. The ball was completely in the Seattle players control...it never came loose. THAT bogus call cost the Seahawks 5 points. There were numerous bad calls thruout the game....but THOSE two plays cost Seattle 8 pts and allowed Indy a TD they would otherwise have not gotten.

It should have been a blowout. Seattle is 4-1 and will not have a perfect season. Thanks Sweezy you stupid lazy asshole.

Luck played well. Wilson played well. Sherman and the LOB played sloppy allowing too many open recievers. There were clearly some blown coverages.

To add some professional opinion to this fan's analysis and seperate whining or excuses from a more educated view I offer this video of Pete Carroll's after game interview where he basically covers all of the points and criticisms I made from his vantage point. Apparently he saw it the same way I did.

Pete Carroll postgame press conference

Ya... J R Sweezy decided to take a play off and let a nobody that can't even jump push him back far enough so all he had to do was raise his hand and block a FG. They ran the blocked kick for 6 and with the EP minus the missed FG THAT was a 10 point swing. Sweezy is an asshole. More than any player on any play in the contest he lost us the game. He takes plays off too often. That one play plus a recovered blocked punt in the EZ was ruled incorrectly a safety because the Seahawk switched hands while sliding on his back through the back of the EZ so he would have better ball protection when he rolled over. The ball was completely in the Seattle players control...it never came loose. THAT bogus call cost the Seahawks 5 points. There were numerous bad calls thruout the game....but THOSE two plays cost Seattle 8 pts and allowed Indy a TD they would otherwise have not gotten.

To add some professional opinion to this fan's analysis and seperate whining or excuses from a more educated view I offer this video of Pete Carroll's after game interview where he basically covers all of the points and criticisms I made from his vantage point. Apparently he saw it the same way I did.

Pretty biased, but you need to be for your team. I'm sure what Carroll tells his team and the press are two different thing. But they will bounce back, they are a decent team.

Pretty biased, but you need to be for your team. I'm sure what Carroll tells his team and the press are two different thing. But they will bounce back, they are a decent team.

I hope he tells J R Sweezy, in private, that if he ever takes a play off during a FG again he will be traded or cut the next Monday. If you saw the video I provided, he made direct reference as I did that the Colts seemed to have extraordinary "push" up the middle during the blocked FG. Sweezy made a half assed effort to stop his man at the LOS and the Seahawks paid for his shit play with a 10 point swing in one play (missed FG...blocked for 6 +try)

I've never seen a blocked FG where the defensive player stopped the kick from the middle of the line without even leaving his feet. Carroll graciously speculated that the angle of the kick might have been too low but he isn't supposed to call out his lineman and just call him a bitch assed punk in public. It seems it is far better to blame it on the highest scoring player on the team than hurt the feelings of a worthless tramp like Sweezy.

Last edited:

I hope he tells J R Sweezy, in private, that if he ever takes a play off during a FG again he will be traded or cut the next Monday. If you saw the video I provided, he made direct reference as I did that the Colts seemed to have extraordinary "push" up the middle during the blocked FG. Sweezy made a half assed effort to stop his man at the LOS and the Seahawks paid for his shit play with a 10 point swing in one play (missed FG...blocked for 6 +try)

I've never seen a blocked FG where the defensive player stopped the kick from the middle of the line without even leaving his feet. Carroll graciously speculated that the angle of the kick might have been too low but he isn't supposed to call out his lineman and just call him a bitch assed punk in public. It seems it is far better to blame it on the highest scoring player on the team than hurt the feelings of a worthless tramp like Sweezy.

Saw the video, I won't watch it again, it means little in my life. The Seahawks and the Colts winning or losing really is not important in the grand scheme of things. I would like the whole NFL finish 8-8, now that would be fun.

Ya... J R Sweezy decided to take a play off and let a nobody that can't even jump push him back far enough so all he had to do was raise his hand and block a FG. They ran the blocked kick for 6 and with the EP minus the missed FG THAT was a 10 point swing. Sweezy is an asshole. More than any player on any play in the contest he lost us the game. He takes plays off to often. That one play plus a recovered blocked punt in the EZ was ruled incorrectly a safety because the Seahawk switched hands while sliding on his back through the back of the EZ so he would have better ball protection when he rolled over. The ball was completely in the Seattle players control...it never came loose. THAT bogus call cost the Seahawks 5 points. There were numerous bad calls thruout the game....but THOSE two plays cost Seattle 8 pts and allowed Indy a TD they would otherwise have not gotten.

Huggy returns to Earth............:cool:.......

Huggy returns to Earth............:cool:.......

Hardly!!!!! :lol:

OK The Seahawks won't go undefeated. I should have seen this loss as predictable in that we barely beat the Texans in Houston minus 3 O-line starters. Adding the absence of Zach Miller, the starting TE who is a huge part of our passing protection scheme to that formula was just too much adversity to overcome on Offense. Expecting the Defense to pull our fat outta the fire every Sunday and every play or call to go our way is unreasonable. Usually one play or even one series isn't the make it or break it in a football game. Unfortunately the poor play of one Seahawk who didn't play up to his ability on the FG blocked WAS the difference in that the 10 points was more than needed to finish off the Colts even under manned as we were in pass protection.

I don't see how things can't improve dramatically with the injury situation and the Offense's ability to give Wilson SOME time in the pocket. Just listening to the Pete Carroll Monday news conference as I am typing this and it looks like our All Pro starting center, Max Unger and TE Zach Miller will play this weekend against Titans here at the CLink. I don't think it is a stretch to believe the Seahawks will win this game.

After that we go to Arizona to play the Cardinals and from what Percy Harvin says today he will be joining the team fo that game.

SOOOOooo... Things are looking up. I will always wonder "what if?" but that will be then and this is now. Time to get ready for the Titan's second string QB.

Colts were Lucky?

Meh...I though you were right until I saw Seattle get schooled by J.J. Watt & Co., of Houston for all but the final 10 minutes of their game. They should have blown away the Texans.

Colts were Lucky?

Meh...I though you were right until I saw Seattle get schooled by J.J. Watt & Co., of Houston for all but the final 10 minutes of their game. They should have blown away the Texans.

Watt "schooled" three backups on the Seattle O-line. Seattle was lucky to eek out the win. Due to multiple injuries on one of the most critically important groups on a football team the Seahawks were temporarily NOT the number one team in the power rankings.

There is a lot of football left to play and Seattle can overcome some of it's short term injury obsticals by backups stepping up and the other starters compensating knowing they will have to play a different game than they are best suited for when everything is normal.

The Seahawks and us fans knew Watt and Cushing and the Colts would have an easier time penetrating the O-line in the last couple of games. Away games are difficult at best anyway. I think it speaks highly of the Hawks that they were competative at all considering the critical players missing. Ya I would have loved to have a perfect season but that desire was unreasonable over the last two games. A split 1-1 under the circumstances is a win.

Two of the 4 missing pass protection blockers will return for the home game next weekend with the Titans. I predict a blowout.

Two of the 4 missing pass protection blockers will return for the home game next weekend with the Titans. I predict a blowout.

Since they'll be playing at home, no doubt the refs and luck will be on the side of the hawks against TN.

Their luck runs out in SF, where they'll get their feathers plucked.
:cool:

Since they'll be playing at home, no doubt the refs and luck will be on the side of the hawks against TN.

Coming home, off an embarrassing loss to the Colts, with Tennessee using a back-up QB, the Shehawks better win. It better be a blowout or else they could be in trouble. Especially since the 49ers looking a lot better, they thrashed Houston on Sunday, a team the Shehawks had trouble beating.

Coming home, off an embarrassing loss to the Colts, with Tennessee using a back-up QB, the Shehawks better win. It better be a blowout or else they could be in trouble. Especially since the 49ers looking a lot better, they thrashed Houston on Sunday, a team the Shehawks had trouble beating.

Ya right... Houston thrashed Houston in SF. OR maybe it was the Candlestick noise levels. :eek: :lol:

I don't think Watt and Cushing wanted to be there after the intrepid Houston Qb's first pass.

At least he made a game of it at home against the Seahawks before he melt downed.

I couldn't friggin believe it. The announcers must have warned the TV viewers twenty times before kickoff about Schaub tying the record for consecutive pick sixes .. showed a graph with all the teams... :lol: Then right on que with his very first throw that idiot reached deep down into the throats of every Houston Texan football player and fan watching and took a firm grip on thier hearts and ripped them out of thier chests along with thier will to live...much less play football.

Ya... the Whiners are mucho scawwy. Trust me on THIS. I'm easily looking forward to the second game between the Seahawks and 49ers as much as you are.

The look on Harbaugh's face when he is getting spanked is priceless.

Ya right... Houston thrashed Houston in SF. OR maybe it was the Candlestick noise levels. :eek: :lol:

I don't think Watt and Cushing wanted to be there after the intrepid Houston Qb's first pass.

At least he made a game of it at home against the Seahawks before he melt downed.

I couldn't friggin believe it. The announcers must have warned the TV viewers twenty times before kickoff about Schaub tying the record for consecutive pick sixes .. showed a graph with all the teams... :lol: Then right on que with his very first throw that idiot reached deep down into the throats of every Houston Texan football player and fan watching and took a firm grip on thier hearts and ripped them out of thier chests along with thier will to live...much less play football.

Ya... the Whiners are mucho scawwy. Trust me on THIS. I'm easily looking forward to the second game between the Seahawks and 49ers as much as you are.

The Niners passing game is still pretty cringeworthy. The running game and defense are coming together, though. Really, the defense hasn't been that bad this year, they have just gotten gassed toward the end of games because the offense hasn't stayed on the field.

I hope that Manningham and/or Crabtree can return within the next month or two. More, I hope that one or both of those guys returning gives Kaepernick some level of comfort throwing the ball again. Right now he looks very much like a second-year QB.

Oh, and Huggy, I told you that Schaub pass against the Hawks was terrible! See, he does it every game! :lol:

The Niners passing game is still pretty cringeworthy. The running game and defense are coming together, though. Really, the defense hasn't been that bad this year, they have just gotten gassed toward the end of games because the offense hasn't stayed on the field.

I hope that Manningham and/or Crabtree can return within the next month or two. More, I hope that one or both of those guys returning gives Kaepernick some level of comfort throwing the ball again. Right now he looks very much like a second-year QB.

Oh, and Huggy, I told you that Schaub pass against the Hawks was terrible! See, he does it every game! :lol:

Huh? What does one have to do with the other? Sherman was 5 yards off the ball when Schaub let it go. His guy was wide open at the time. He even was looking to his left right up to the second he turned and let it rip... OK it was a bit of a floater.. But it was right to the TE ... Sherman had been watching vids and knew exactly where the ball was going. The OTHER ball in SF WAS horrible. The reciever was covered and a whole different player intercepted. AND the ball was thrown to his guys left and behind him. My favorite was the one where he threw the ball right into the SF players hands with no Texan within 5 yards of the ball. It was really hard to figure out who exactly THAT ball was meant for as all the Texans had thier backs to the throw... :lol:

Huh? What does one have to do with the other? Sherman was 5 yards off the ball when Schaub let it go. His guy was wide open at the time. He even was looking to his left right up to the second he turned and let it rip... OK it was a bit of a floater.. But it was right to the TE ... Sherman had been watching vids and knew exactly where the ball was going. The OTHER ball in SF WAS horrible. The reciever was covered and a whole different player intercepted. AND the ball was thrown to his guys left and behind him. My favorite was the one where he threw the ball right into the SF players hands with no Texan within 5 yards of the ball. It was really hard to figure out who exactly THAT ball was meant for as all the Texans had thier backs to the throw... :lol:

A BIT of a floater? That thing hung up there for seemingly 10 seconds!

It was a terrible throw, both in physical execution and as a decision. Saying anything else is silly homerism.

Yes, Schaub's first throw against the Niners was also pretty pathetic. That doesn't mean the one against Seattle was anything but horrible. You are literally the only person I have heard or read say anything else about it. :tongue:

A BIT of a floater? That thing hung up there for seemingly 10 seconds!

It was a terrible throw, both in physical execution and as a decision. Saying anything else is silly homerism.

Yes, Schaub's first throw against the Niners was also pretty pathetic. That doesn't mean the one against Seattle was anything but horrible. You are literally the only person I have heard or read say anything else about it. :tongue:

Literally? :lol:

Ya I'm a stoned cold homer..there! I've said it! I own it!

That said and owned..... I rip into bogus play by my Hawks all the time. Sherman looked like he was on crack last weekend. I've NEVER seen a reciever run right by him for a wide open score like he did against Indy. Then!!!! It happened again and the Colts reciever caught the ball deep behind Sherman and the LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE STOPPED :mad: when he could have at least tackled the guy. This was the worst I've ever seen Richard Sherman play.

I have pointed out several times this week how horrible J R Sweezy played allowing the blocked FG and recovery/run for 6. His shitty play was personally responsible for a ten point swing and IMHO the most important failure in the loss.

The refs did thier part with the bogus calls that mostly went the Colts way but one has to expect that playing away. I accept that as part of home field advantage and my Seahawks know that with a target on thier back this season they will have to play at least two touchdowns better than the other teams in thier field.

Ya...I'm a HOMER but I expect excellent play for my loyalty. When the Seahawks are having a bad season I back off because I get too frustrated. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. When the quality of the players, playcalling reaches a threshold of inneptness and there is nothing to cheer for I don't mindlesssly scream support.

It's when my team rewards the years of hoping that my fanhood blossoms. Fairweather? Not at all. The best thing you can offer anyone or anything you care for is TOUGH LOVE!

Forum List

Back