🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seattle vs Indianapolis....

Huh? What does one have to do with the other? Sherman was 5 yards off the ball when Schaub let it go. His guy was wide open at the time. He even was looking to his left right up to the second he turned and let it rip... OK it was a bit of a floater.. But it was right to the TE ... Sherman had been watching vids and knew exactly where the ball was going. The OTHER ball in SF WAS horrible. The reciever was covered and a whole different player intercepted. AND the ball was thrown to his guys left and behind him. My favorite was the one where he threw the ball right into the SF players hands with no Texan within 5 yards of the ball. It was really hard to figure out who exactly THAT ball was meant for as all the Texans had thier backs to the throw... :lol:

A BIT of a floater? That thing hung up there for seemingly 10 seconds!

It was a terrible throw, both in physical execution and as a decision. Saying anything else is silly homerism.

Yes, Schaub's first throw against the Niners was also pretty pathetic. That doesn't mean the one against Seattle was anything but horrible. You are literally the only person I have heard or read say anything else about it. :tongue:

Literally? :lol:

Ya I'm a stoned cold homer..there! I've said it! I own it!

That said and owned..... I rip into bogus play by my Hawks all the time. Sherman looked like he was on crack last weekend. I've NEVER seen a reciever run right by him for a wide open score like he did against Indy. Then!!!! It happened again and the Colts reciever caught the ball deep behind Sherman and the LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE STOPPED :mad: when he could have at least tackled the guy. This was the worst I've ever seen Richard Sherman play.

I have pointed out several times this week how horrible J R Sweezy played allowing the blocked FG and recovery/run for 6. His shitty play was personally responsible for a ten point swing and IMHO the most important failure in the loss.

The refs did thier part with the bogus calls that mostly went the Colts way but one has to expect that playing away. I accept that as part of home field advantage and my Seahawks know that with a target on thier back this season they will have to play at least two touchdowns better than the other teams in thier field.

Ya...I'm a HOMER but I expect excellent play for my loyalty. When the Seahawks are having a bad season I back off because I get too frustrated. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. When the quality of the players, playcalling reaches a threshold of inneptness and there is nothing to cheer for I don't mindlesssly scream support.

It's when my team rewards the years of hoping that my fanhood blossoms. Fairweather? Not at all. The best thing you can offer anyone or anything you care for is TOUGH LOVE!

You have what almost 40 years of frustration? You are a fair weather homer fan, because you can't stick with them through the lean times, which Seattle has been very good at.

You are delusional at best, but that is what we come to expect with Shehawk fans.

A BIT of a floater? That thing hung up there for seemingly 10 seconds!

It was a terrible throw, both in physical execution and as a decision. Saying anything else is silly homerism.

Yes, Schaub's first throw against the Niners was also pretty pathetic. That doesn't mean the one against Seattle was anything but horrible. You are literally the only person I have heard or read say anything else about it. :tongue:

Literally? :lol:

Ya I'm a stoned cold homer..there! I've said it! I own it!

That said and owned..... I rip into bogus play by my Hawks all the time. Sherman looked like he was on crack last weekend. I've NEVER seen a reciever run right by him for a wide open score like he did against Indy. Then!!!! It happened again and the Colts reciever caught the ball deep behind Sherman and the LOUDMOUTH ASSHOLE STOPPED :mad: when he could have at least tackled the guy. This was the worst I've ever seen Richard Sherman play.

I have pointed out several times this week how horrible J R Sweezy played allowing the blocked FG and recovery/run for 6. His shitty play was personally responsible for a ten point swing and IMHO the most important failure in the loss.

The refs did thier part with the bogus calls that mostly went the Colts way but one has to expect that playing away. I accept that as part of home field advantage and my Seahawks know that with a target on thier back this season they will have to play at least two touchdowns better than the other teams in thier field.

Ya...I'm a HOMER but I expect excellent play for my loyalty. When the Seahawks are having a bad season I back off because I get too frustrated. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear. When the quality of the players, playcalling reaches a threshold of inneptness and there is nothing to cheer for I don't mindlesssly scream support.

It's when my team rewards the years of hoping that my fanhood blossoms. Fairweather? Not at all. The best thing you can offer anyone or anything you care for is TOUGH LOVE!

You have what almost 40 years of frustration? You are a fair weather homer fan, because you can't stick with them through the lean times, which Seattle has been very good at.

You are delusional at best, but that is what we come to expect with Shehawk fans.

You forgot to add "and a poo poo head".

Call it what you want. I don't reward bad work in anything. Am I a "fair weather mechanic?" when I return the wrong parts to the parts store? Am I a fair weather "friend" when my buddy calls me from a bad reception area and I hang up on him cuz I can't understand a thing he is saying?

Who wote the rule that the stadiums must be full of loud and excited fans when the team is blowing chunks on the field? What you think about it is meaningless. You said it yourself that you don't care that much about football.. Stands to reason since you claim St. Louis.

Prolly should save your whining for when the Hawks spank your Rams. Regardless of the appearance of my loyaly your team won't make the playoffs far into the forseeable future as long as the 9ers and Seahawks are in the NFC West.

Why do you even come to this forum anyway? You don't know doggy doo about football. Is it THAT hard to find someone to argue with today on the other threads?

I didn't forget anything, you know nothing about football and less about me. I don't give a damn about the Rams, they have never been my team. My brother liked them for a short span about 30 years ago, other than that, who cares?

The Shehawks need to win this weekend and should, if they struggle, they could be in trouble for the rest of the year. This Shehawk team is a play or two from being 5-0 or 2-3, the next few weeks may tell the rest of the season.

Posh and poo poo? Really, that is all you got? My grand kids can out do you and they are under 8. Night Smuggy.

I didn't forget anything, you know nothing about football and less about me. I don't give a damn about the Rams, they have never been my team. My brother liked them for a short span about 30 years ago, other than that, who cares?

The Shehawks need to win this weekend and should, if they struggle, they could be in trouble for the rest of the year. This Shehawk team is a play or two from being 5-0 or 2-3, the next few weeks may tell the rest of the season.

Posh and poo poo? Really, that is all you got? My grand kids can out do you and they are under 8. Night Smuggy.

Lots of kids know more about football than I do.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSW3yIP5SY]2 year old Ben knows his football! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back