Seattle's Gay Mayor Won't Seek Reelection After Sexually Molesting Minors (Crimes Against Nature)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As a compassionate heterosupremacist moral man of Christian conservative values, I present you another example of why gays are dangerous to children and society in general. The homosexual lifestyle and agenda goes against God and the Bible. They are pedophiles and commit crimes against nature. Seattle's homosexual Mayor Murray has proven that. It also proves that Gays shouldn't be able to adopt children, period.

Seattle mayor says 'heart aches' as he drops from race

Heterosexuals are 61% more likely to be pedophiles than gay people are.

Are you a heterosexual Steve_McGarrett?

Not true I did the background for an OP here and found roughly 66 percent of child rapists are in fact homos.
And they are only 15 percent at best of the population. Do the math yourself. Homos are four times more likely to rape children.

As a compassionate heterosupremacist moral man of Christian conservative values, I present you another example of why gays are dangerous to children and society in general. The homosexual lifestyle and agenda goes against God and the Bible. They are pedophiles and commit crimes against nature. Seattle's homosexual Mayor Murray has proven that. It also proves that Gays shouldn't be able to adopt children, period.

It doesn't matter what the political persuasion is, all child rapists and all child molesters should automatically be taken out and publicly be made to dig their own grave and then they should be shot and quicklime thrown on them.

End of. Period. No exceptions. Wastes of human skin.

It just says "minors" too. Could be the "minors" were late teens.

I mean, it's all gross, but late teens is less gross than preteens.

I really don't care to research that.

Pre-Teenage is actual paedophilia, so under 12 years of age.

A Minor would be probably between 12 years of age and 16 years of age.

Late teens would be 18 years of age, so they wouldn't be a Minor, they would be classified as an Adult.

Late teens would be 18 years of age, so they wouldn't be a Minor, they would be classified as an Adult.

:lalala: All done here now. No more thinky of these things. :puke:

:lalala: All done here now.

Well I was diplomatic as I could be :wink:

If the your points where true then I gues the same could be said about heterosexuals, right? I mean there are MANY cases of heterosexual pedophiles as well. So should straight people also not be allowed government or adoption? #idiotlogic

Attacking the OP because he tells you the truth. Why do you support hurting children?

We don't control who we love.

- Hillary Clinton

Mayor Murray claims the allegations are untrue and maybe he is right. The interesting political point is that he apparently lost the support from his own party because of his alleged predatory homosexual past. Is it possible that the formerly radical blue Seattle is coming to it's political senses? If so it's another example of bad news in a ten year series of bad news for the democrat party.

Attacking the OP because he tells you the truth. Why do you support hurting children?

Attack? Poor sensitive snow flake.
Denial.
I gotta agree... Where was the attack in his statement? He just laid out a stat.

They were implying that Steve McGarrett might be a paedophile, even the most dense Leftist would know that is what RDD_1210 was hinting at:

RDD_1210 SAID:

You were asked for a link to back up your 61% crap, we are waiting still, having trouble getting a link?

Seattle's Gay Mayor Won't Seek Reelection After Sexually Molesting Minors (Crimes Against Nature)

Denial.
I gotta agree... Where was the attack in his statement? He just laid out a stat.

They were implying that Steve McGarrett might be a paedophile, even the most dense Leftist would know that is what RDD_1210 was hinting at:

RDD_1210 SAID:

The odds are not in his favor. Using data at least. I asked him a question. Is that an attack? Bunch of sensitive snowflakes in here.

What does your god and your bible have to do with our secular laws here?

Forum List

Back