Sec Def announces draw down of troops in Iraq and Afghanistan

This is why he fired all those deep state war monger, you leftist psychos...it was not for a fucking coup...you asshole lunatics on this board and in the dinosaur media.

Go ahead liberals, make your case for killing our young people and brown people in the Middle East. Why?

I clearly remember the day when BUSH was still president, all the Democrats and leftists demanding all our troops out of the M.E. .... out of Iraq and Afghanistan is a great part of what got
Obama elected, though he never quite lived up to it, dissapointing many of his supporters.

Fast forward to now... Trump doing what Obama was elected to do and Democrats criticize him for it.

And the peaceniks show once again how hypocritical they all are.

Trump most peaceful President in 50 years and the peaceniks hate him.
The problem is he did this way too late. He should have realized before he took office, that he had to clean house throughout the executive branch and particularly the Pentagon. He’s just not smart enough.
He, in 4 years, is the first President since Eisenhower to not start or engage in war. Signed the most significant peace treaty in the ME and you all stand silent and mock.

This is why he fired all those deep state war monger, you leftist psychos...it was not for a fucking coup...you asshole lunatics on this board and in the dinosaur media.

Go ahead liberals, make your case for killing our young people and brown people in the Middle East. Why?

I clearly remember the day when BUSH was still president, all the Democrats and leftists demanding all our troops out of the M.E. .... out of Iraq and Afghanistan is a great part of what got
Obama elected, though he never quite lived up to it, dissapointing many of his supporters.

Fast forward to now... Trump doing what Obama was elected to do and Democrats criticize him for it.

They stand for nothing. All of their so called righteousness never surpasses hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back