Secede? Mississippi governor says he will fight/not comply with national lockdown if Biden proposes one

the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing is a Southern saying, and it applies here!

I have the perfect response to that. If Nationwide 2 month lockdown to get control of Covid does have to happen (along with the Vaccinations) then we just seal the Mississippi Borders and not allow anything to come out or go into that state including Air Travel until they learn to protect the rest of America. I don't think they will last more than about 2 weeks.

So your plan is to be a dictator?

Like we didn't see that coming, comrade

During a National Emergency, Biden could have the Governor arrested for not complying. And we ARE in the middle of a National Emergency. Of course Rump hasn't a clue so it's going to be up to Biden and company to do the heavy lifting. Otherwise, it's never going to get back to normal. Sorry, but I don't accept another 250,000 deaths as normal like if we continue down Rumps path.
So you want a destroyed economy of epic proportions people dying in the streets because of hunger?

We are already dying in the streets. 3 months ago, our County had zero deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. Today, it was reported that we now have 43. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot for you but to us, that's not acceptable. And Texas is now worse off than NY was at it's peak. They don't have enough places to put the bodies for processing in the Funeral Parlors right now. (yes, it was in the friggin news today on many avenues).
you mean to tell me 43 deaths have overflowed your funeral parlors?
Do you have one funeral parlor, and all 43 were in the same day?

the main thing is to keep the main thing the main thing is a Southern saying, and it applies here!

I have the perfect response to that. If Nationwide 2 month lockdown to get control of Covid does have to happen (along with the Vaccinations) then we just seal the Mississippi Borders and not allow anything to come out or go into that state including Air Travel until they learn to protect the rest of America. I don't think they will last more than about 2 weeks.

During a National Emergency, Biden could have the Governor arrested for not complying. And we ARE in the middle of a National Emergency. Of course Rump hasn't a clue so it's going to be up to Biden and company to do the heavy lifting. Otherwise, it's never going to get back to normal. Sorry, but I don't accept another 250,000 deaths as normal like if we continue down Rumps path.
I can tell you Florida won't do another lock down either (we would just ignore it).

I can tell you Florida won't do another lock down either (we would just ignore it).
You guys still flooded out?

You guys still flooded out?
Lots of rain this week----but no storm surges on my property anyways...other areas aren't as lucky.

Poor baby. Did he hurt your feelings?

convention of states now to stop the communist from destroying the economy !

Convention of the States now to stop the Fascists. You get the first seat on the bus.
The fascist is you..just because your genes suck that doesn't mean everyone's does..

Suck it up buttercup and take one for the team

Sure, but we already did. It's time for the Walk of Shame.

Oh stop the hysterics, people die every day , today is no different

Thank you for showing you are one heartless SOB.

Poor baby. Did he hurt your feelings?

No, but it sounds like I hurt your feelings. Let's hope the butthurt continues to expand. Break out the Vazz and get it mixed up with the Prep H.

So you want a destroyed economy of epic proportions people dying in the streets because of hunger?

We are already dying in the streets. 3 months ago, our County had zero deaths directly attributed to Covid 19. Today, it was reported that we now have 43. Now I know that doesn't sound like a lot for you but to us, that's not acceptable. And Texas is now worse off than NY was at it's peak. They don't have enough places to put the bodies for processing in the Funeral Parlors right now. (yes, it was in the friggin news today on many avenues).
you mean to tell me 43 deaths have overflowed your funeral parlors?
Do you have one funeral parlor, and all 43 were in the same day?

Until Rump got to the locals here, we were mask sensitive and all that. But in the last 3 months, there have been an influx of maskless and hearless SOBs running around and it's murdering people. It's got to the point where Red Areas are going to have to lock down tight. But until we get a President that declares a National Emergency, the Governors don't have that power. The sooner we get that mass murdering pussy out of office and replaced the sooner we can get all this cleared up. You don't like it? Move to another country. America needs to heal in more ways than one.

This is America. Lock yourself down if you like. Leave us Americans out of it.

This is America. When you are out infecting the rest of us, we lock your up. See how that works?
You can’t infringe upon my liberty. I’m an American, you’re a Marxist.

You don't have the right to mass murder people. 1 in 20 people you meet have Covid in different degrees and can pass it along. And since you won't protect us from you then we will protect us from you. Mass Murderers need to be locked up.

Yes seal the borders, the rest of the country will never miss them.

This is America. Lock yourself down if you like. Leave us Americans out of it.

This is America. When you are out infecting the rest of us, we lock your up. See how that works?
So you want to lock up 150 million Americans, what about the illegals?

When it becomes whether to get locked up or mask up, you would be surprised at how many will comply. Some won't. And we lock your butt up until you do. You don't like it, you can become an illegal in Mexico.

Forum List

Back