Secession Movement Beginning In Maryland

I think we should simply resend the statehood of the "blue states". Let them sponge off each other for awhile. Except for Ca. which we should give to Mexico.

Rescind? You may want to use smaller words until you work your way up to the two-syllable ones.

I probably would if I really cared about you being able to understand.

You missed the point entirely.

There entirely is no point because nothing is going to happen.
Not overnight, no.

Here’s the problem with conservatives and their idiotic claims: no time-frame or deadline as to when whatever is gong to happen will happen, thus allowing them to be proven wrong when indeed it doesn’t happen, subjecting them to the ridicule they so richly deserve.

Like most conservatives the OP is a coward, he lacks the conviction of his claim to offer specifics.

It’s likely the OP doesn’t even believe it himself, this is just another lame rightwing gloom and doom thread.

There entirely is no point because nothing is going to happen.
Not overnight, no.

Here’s the problem with conservatives and their idiotic claims: no time-frame or deadline as to when whatever is gong to happen will happen, thus allowing them to be proven wrong when indeed it doesn’t happen, subjecting them to the ridicule they so richly deserve.

Like most conservatives the OP is a coward, he lacks the conviction of his claim to offer specifics.

It’s likely the OP doesn’t even believe it himself, this is just another lame rightwing gloom and doom thread.
Hey fucktard, I didn't write the article, I posted it. Ever heard the expression "The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn"? Grass roots movements take time. I know you freeloaders like you think the producers of this country are going to continue indefinitely to support your sorry asses, but they're getting fed up with it, and secession is rapidly becoming an attractive option. BTW, I hope you libtards continue to laugh, that'll make the victory even sweeter.

Not overnight, no.

Hey fucktard, I didn't write the article, I posted it. Ever heard the expression "The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn"? Grass roots movements take time. I know you freeloaders like you think the producers of this country are going to continue indefinitely to support your sorry asses, but they're getting fed up with it, and secession is rapidly becoming an attractive option. BTW, I hope you libtards continue to laugh, that'll make the victory even sweeter.

Only liberals think secession is a bad idea, is that your contention?

Did I say that? No, I didn't say that. A lot of conservatives fail to see the writing on the wall too. What I AM saying is that half of the country has been conditioned to think they can get a free ride from the other half, and the other half is not going to just submit to it. And as the government continues to force it on them, secession, at some point, will become the only option.

Did I say that? No, I didn't say that. A lot of conservatives fail to see the writing on the wall too. What I AM saying is that half of the country has been conditioned to think they can get a free ride from the other half, and the other half is not going to just submit to it. And as the government continues to force it on them, secession, at some point, will become the only option.

What did you mean by this then?
BTW, I hope you libtards continue to laugh, that'll make the victory even sweeter.
I assume by 'libtards' you meant 'liberals'.
By 'victory' I assume you mean 'secession'.
Why didn't you write a sentence hoping that anyone that opposes secession continues to laugh whether they be 'libtard' or otherwise?

BTW, I hope you libtards continue to laugh, that'll make the victory even sweeter.
Why didn't you write a sentence hoping that anyone that opposes secession continues to laugh whether they be 'libtard' or otherwise?
Because the conservatives will eventually join the movement as it becomes clear that it's their only option. Libtards, however, will fight it because they're the ones getting the free ride.

Because the conservatives will eventually join the movement as it becomes clear that it's their only option. Libtards, however, will fight it because they're the ones getting the free ride.

Really?
Are you saying that there are no conservatives on welfare?
There are no red states taking more from the federal government than they're contributing?
To be fair, I might not understand what you mean by a 'free ride'?

Last edited:

Really?
There are no red states taking more from the federal government than they're contributing?
Well, it's becoming clear that your preferred debating tactic is putting words in other people's mouths. When you decide to stop doing that, let me know. Until then, I'm not gonna waste my time with you.

Really?
Well, it's becoming clear that your preferred debating tactic is putting words in other people's mouths. When you decide to stop doing that, let me know. Until then, I'm not gonna waste my time with you.

It's pretty clear that you don't like it when you're called out on your blanket statements.
Maybe you should stop making stuff up and actually write things that you can back up with facts, then you wouldn't get so easily backed into a corner and have to run and hide.

Or not...it's up to you after all.
Perhaps you like corners and exercise - I dunno.

Really?

It's pretty clear that you don't like it when you're called out on your blanket statements.
Maybe you should stop making stuff up and actually write things that you can back up with facts, then you wouldn't get so easily backed into a corner and have to run and hide.

I think it's safe to say that most people on welfare will vote for politicians who promise to keep funding their laziness, and those politicians are almost exclusively Democrats. And my unwillingness to engage in your type of game playing should not be seen as being backed into a corner. Like I said, I'm happy to debate if you're willing to do it on an adult level, but when you imply that I'm saying "no conservatives collect welfare", that's nothing more than a distraction. This isn't a Republican vs Democrat issue, it's a self-determination and freedom issue.

I think it's safe to say that most people on welfare will vote for politicians who promise to keep funding their laziness, and those politicians are almost exclusively Democrats. And my unwillingness to engage in your type of game playing should not be seen as being backed into a corner. Like I said, I'm happy to debate if you're willing to do it on an adult level, but when you imply that I'm saying "no conservatives collect welfare", that's nothing more than a distraction. This isn't a Republican vs Democrat issue, it's a self-determination and freedom issue.

Fair enough but I have to ask...if it isn't a Republican vs Democrat issue then what's with all the name-calling (libtards) and lazy partisan generalisations based on political leanings (libtards getting a free ride, politicians that fund lazy people on welfare are almost exclusively Democrats)?
If you don't like straight-line implications being drawn from your position then try cutting out the partisan general statements.

I'm quite familiar with this situation.

Western and northern Maryland is and has been dominated by the higher population density counties of PG, Annapolis and Baltimore.

They are frustrated by the lack of responsiveness to their needs by the urban counties. What works in the east does not necessarily work in the west.

Secession talk is just a way of getting the attention of Annapolis.Annapolis needs to wake up.

Really? Have you ever taken history? Because they didn't try to start a new government in England. They came here. So these babies need to go find an empty country and annihilate the indigenous people.

You really are incredibly stupid, aren't you?

Forum List

Back