Secession Movement Beginning In Maryland

Really?
Are you saying that there are no conservatives on welfare?
There are no red states taking more from the federal government than they're contributing?
To be fair, I might not understand what you mean by a 'free ride'?
Well, it's becoming clear that your preferred debating tactic is putting words in other people's mouths. When you decide to stop doing that, let me know. Until then, I'm not gonna waste my time with you.

It's pretty clear that you don't like it when you're called out on your blanket statements.
Maybe you should stop making stuff up and actually write things that you can back up with facts, then you wouldn't get so easily backed into a corner and have to run and hide.

Or not...it's up to you after all.
Perhaps you like corners and exercise - I dunno.

Ask him to tell you about a beat-up appartment building in Chicago that's being torn down.

:D

Typical right wing

They hate those urban areas when they make laws they don't like but love taking the revenue being generated by the cities

Typical reaction to the "Red State" takers

No, not quite Mr Stalinist.

The rights of minority communities should not be over-run by the interests of the majority, and this is a regular occurance in the Peeple's Republic of Maryland.

Oh, like "minority communities" of liberals in Red states like AL or TX?

we all know its "majority rules" except in cases such a "minority" voting rights and "gay" rights"

There is a precedent for counties to secede and form their own state. In this case more likely two counties ( Garrett, Allegany)join WV and get better representation.I don't see Carroll, Frederick or Washington counties following them out.

This is not a serious secession movement, more a case city vs. country. The western counties have a legitimate gripe. Let this be a different demographic and the SPLC would be all over it.

Those counties are more purple than red BTW. Not a red vs. blue issue.

The rights of minority communities should not be over-run by the interests of the majority, and this is a regular occurance in the Peeple's Republic of Maryland.

we all know its "majority rules" except in cases such a "minority" voting rights and "gay" rights"

There is a precedent for counties to secede and form their own state. In this case more likely two counties ( Garrett, Allegany)join WV and get better representation.I don't see Carroll, Frederick or Washington counties following them out.

This is not a serious secession movement, more a case city vs. country. The western counties have a legitimate gripe. Let this be a different demographic and the SPLC would be all over it.

Gee it's not serious, really? Like I thought any of these crackpots who want to secede are to be taken seriously.

What makes their gripe any more legitimate than anyone else's?

Gee it's not serious, really? Like I thought any of these crackpots who want to secede are to be taken seriously.

they don't think with their gonads for one thing

they don't think with their gonads for one thing

So nothing. It's just some whiney crackpots who didn't like the last election results. No tyranny to see here.

Actually it's majority rule when Democrats are in power and minority rule when they are not

Forum List

Back