Second Dead Body Found in Home of Prominent Democrat Donor Ed Buck

Rich gay white liberal privilege sounds like.

Yes in the last 10 years he has given 53 grand to the Democrats.
So just 53k to Democrats let’s you murder.

~~~~~~
Actually the number is ten times higher. " Buck has donated well over $500,000 to a host of prominent Democrats, including Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti, former president Barack Obama, and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton." See:
Another Body Found in Democrat Donor Ed Buck's Home

Close to a dozen individuals have shared stories with investigators concerning illicit drug use at the home of Democrat mega-donor Ed Buck, where for the second time a black man has turned up dead of an apparent overdose.
Journalist: Nearly Dozen Young Men Have Come Forward Following Death at Dem Donor Ed Buck’s Home

Oh i'n not really checking if it's already been posted either why , it doesn't work worth shit even if u think it does, and two i'm putting everything into conspiracy t. myself anyway so what difference does it make.

Just give money to Democrats and you too can invite black homosexuals over and murder them with overdoses!

LOS ANGELES—Powerful Democratic donor Ed Buck solicited Timothy Dean for months prior to Dean’s suspicious death in Buck’s home, according to close friends, speaking out for the first time.

Dean was found dead on Jan. 7, the second black gay man to die at Buck’s West Hollywood Home in less than two years. Charges have not been filed against Buck in either death. The Los Angeles County District Attorney’s Office declined to press charges in the 2017 death of 26-year-old Gemmel Moore from a methamphetamine overdose at Buck’s apartment. They reopened an investigation into Moore’s death since Dean died.

Five friends told The Daily Beast that Dean characterized Buck as predatory.

In November, Dean asked DeMarco Majors, his friends of 20 years, to make him a promise. Sitting at Gym Sportsbar in West Hollywood, Dean looked Majors right in the eye.

“Ed Buck hits me up all the time, and I don’t answer none of his text messages,” he said, according to Majors. “Don’t you take your ass over there.”

For years, Buck had been plagued by accusations that he drugged young black men in his home on Laurel Avenue and eluded arrest by filling the coffers of California’s most powerful politicians. That July, the district attorney’s office announced it wouldn’t press charges against Buck in the death of Moore.

Majors didn’t know Buck, he told Dean. Still, Dean insisted that Majors steer clear of Buck. Majors said Dean pulled out his phone and opened his texts. He scrolled upward with a flick of his thumb.

Man Who Died in Democratic Donor Ed Buck’s Home Called Him ‘The Devil’

Well according to many on this board, the killing of a gay man is welcomed and should be celebrated.

The people who kill m ore blacks and more homosexuals are Democrats, not Republicans.

Abortion is the most common way of killing members of the gays and blacks and libs dont want to even agree that it is a fact.

Well according to many on this board, the killing of a gay man is welcomed and should be celebrated.
Trump just today brought the hammer down on nations that punish and or treat Gays poorly and not one word on it in the media or even here.....

A man’s body was found early Monday in the West Hollywood home of prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck, authorities said.

Paramedics pronounced a man dead at the scene. The cause of death was not yet known.

The dead man's name has not been released, but Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, said he was black.

Buck previously was investigated for the death of another black man in his apartment -- the 2017 overdose of Gemmel Moore, 26.

Buck was present for the deaths of both men, the Sheriff’s Department said Monday.
Sounds lie a wealthy JeffreyBuck's attorney, Seymour Amster, said Buck was not arrested and is cooperating with investigators.

The Free Beacon offers this nugget:

The Democratic donor "allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers," and was previously investigated after a man named Genmel Moore died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in 2017. The death was deemed an accidental overdose; however, several young gay black men have claimed Buck "has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites."
"I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that," Moore wrote in his journal before he died. "Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth."

Not weird. Not a cult.

Dear Peons,

This populist fantasy that there is a Deep State rich elite in this country immune even to laws about negligent homicide? Total fiction pushed on you by demagogues.
Sounds like a wealthy Jeffrey Dahmer.

You guys are in outer space. If one had a brain cell between all of the Republicans on this forum, it would amount to 1/8 of a brain.
I think you are once again confused. The 8-celled brain is typical of the Democrat base.

Nope the 8 celled brain is very typical of the republican base.
If you had a brain of a liberal to roll down the edge of a razor blade it would look like a bb rolling down a four lane highway.

A man’s body was found early Monday in the West Hollywood home of prominent Democratic donor Ed Buck, authorities said.

Paramedics pronounced a man dead at the scene. The cause of death was not yet known.

The dead man's name has not been released, but Nicole Nishida, a spokeswoman for the Sheriff's Department, said he was black.

Buck previously was investigated for the death of another black man in his apartment -- the 2017 overdose of Gemmel Moore, 26.

Buck was present for the deaths of both men, the Sheriff’s Department said Monday.

Buck's attorney, Seymour Amster, said Buck was not arrested and is cooperating with investigators.

The Free Beacon offers this nugget:

The Democratic donor "allegedly has a fetish for drugging sex workers," and was previously investigated after a man named Genmel Moore died of a methamphetamine overdose in Buck's home in 2017. The death was deemed an accidental overdose; however, several young gay black men have claimed Buck "has a fetish for shooting drugs into black men he picks up off the street or on hookup sites."
"I’ve become addicted to drugs and the worst one at that," Moore wrote in his journal before he died. "Ed Buck is the one to thank. He gave me my first injection of crystal meth."

Not weird. Not a cult.

Dear Peons,

This populist fantasy that there is a Deep State rich elite in this country immune even to laws about negligent homicide? Total fiction pushed on you by demagogues.
Well can't say I care too much about dead black homosexual junkie prostitutes... But any bad news for Democrats is good news to me.

Don't you love how the pathetic left wing media does not give a shit about this?

Much like how they loved the story of clinton getting rides on the lolita express at least 28 times according to documented evidence?

They would still collectively proudly suck the perverts dick.

Forum List

Back