Second-degree murder charge in Trayvon Martin case...

I wasn't looking for this particular YouTube but it is a fascinating comment on Zimmerman's frame of mind. The other funny or telling thing concerns Fox media, during District Attorney Corey's talk at 6PM I turned to see what Fox was covering, at the time they were covering a piece on Romney criticizing Obama about jobs for women and later a story on North Korea's missile program. Why would Fox not cover a story that has captivated the nation? Even CNN covered here entire interview. Fox is obviously not news but propaganda?

Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube

Actually they covered it in real time. You must have seen it on delay on your network. It preceded all other reports on the Special Report with Bret Baier at and just before 6:00 Eastern. Were you watching Fox News Channel or just a Fox Entertainment affiliate which only gets segments from Fox? And are you sure you got your times right?
Fox has done excellent work on this, by not allowing any one explanation of events become the narrative; in other words they have made justice the goal, not recriminations by jumping to conclusions.

The "coons" phrase in that video is an example of unsubstantiated recriminations which is not legitimately a part of this as an issue of justice. Corey repeatedly calls this about justice for Trayvon, when it's about justice period. Her demeanor was not a credit to her station; viz her constant smiling. This is not a smile provoking issue.

Last edited:
how 'bout a tune from Z to the SP...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-fYAZ0Uwyc]5. Lean woman blues - YouTube[/ame]

Better choice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussCosWHjdY]begging you - YouTube[/ame]

Florida is TOUGH on crime.

I wasn't looking for this particular YouTube but it is a fascinating comment on Zimmerman's frame of mind. The other funny or telling thing concerns Fox media, during District Attorney Corey's talk at 6PM I turned to see what Fox was covering, at the time they were covering a piece on Romney criticizing Obama about jobs for women and later a story on North Korea's missile program. Why would Fox not cover a story that has captivated the nation? Even CNN covered here entire interview. Fox is obviously not news but propaganda?

Trayvon Martin 911 Call - Did George Zimmerman Say 'F*ng Coons'? - YouTube

why don't we once again show a way-outdated pic of Trayvon when he was sweet and little against a way-outdated pic of Z when he was under duress... yeah, that'll work...

Did you EVER look at this picture, taken about two weeks before the DEFENDANT shot him?

The Trayvon Optics So Far — BagNews

So he got on a horse. He doesn't look pleasant as you'd think such an experience would create. As a matter of fact, in spite of his congenial situation, he looks angry or at least feeling angst.

why don't we once again show a way-outdated pic of Trayvon when he was sweet and little against a way-outdated pic of Z when he was under duress... yeah, that'll work...

Did you EVER look at this picture, taken about two weeks before the DEFENDANT shot him?

The Trayvon Optics So Far — BagNews

So he got on a horse. He doesn't look pleasant as you'd think such an experience would create. As a matter of fact, in spite of his congenial situation, he looks angry or at least feeling angst.

He was unarmed and killed by a gunshot, said to be fired by the Defendant. Does anybody think 2nd degree murder is too tough?

How many school suspensions did the young man have this year?

wtf does that have to do with anything, asshole...?

sending out my first-ever neg rep to anybody... to you... fuckin' jerk...

Now see, I don't care about a little neg, but when you attack me, that makes it personal.

I am simply asking a question because the glorious media keeps painting a picture of the evil white neighborhood watch gunning down an innocent looking little angel who can't be more than ten in their favorite picture.

This is what it has to do with it and it will be brought up in court. The young man was not so innocent he was on suspension from school for drugs and it was his second or third suspension this year. His family lied about why he was suspended because they know it is relevant. Watch and see if Zimmermans lawyers don't use this to show that the young man may have assaulted Zimmerman first.......

So here's your neg back dumb ass.............

That matters as much as how many times did Zimmerman slide on past charges because of his daddy? None of that matters and the SP is taking into consideration the facts pertaining to this case at hand, and apparently thinks Zimmerman broke the law.

That matters as much as how many times did Zimmerman slide on past charges because of his daddy? None of that matters and the SP is taking into consideration the facts pertaining to this case at hand, and apparently thinks Zimmerman broke the law.

I'm glad the SP has made a decision. But you can provide proof of Zimmerman getting special treatment because of his daddy? I didn't think so.

This question I have asked will be brought up in court because zimmermans lawyers will want to show that treyvon was capable of attacking zimmerman, that he was not the sweet little boy that so many want us to believe.

But it won't matter, I believe zimmerman will walk. not because he is innocent but because he won't be able to get a fair trial.

I'm glad the SP has made a decision. But you can provide proof of Zimmerman getting special treatment because of his daddy? I didn't think so.

This question I have asked will be brought up in court because zimmermans lawyers will want to show that treyvon was capable of attacking zimmerman, that he was not the sweet little boy that so many want us to believe.

But it won't matter, I believe zimmerman will walk. not because he is innocent but because he won't be able to get a fair trial.

Bundy got a fair trial, as did Rolling and Wuornos.

Now see, I don't care about a little neg, but when you attack me, that makes it personal.

I am simply asking a question because the glorious media keeps painting a picture of the evil white neighborhood watch gunning down an innocent looking little angel who can't be more than ten in their favorite picture.

This is what it has to do with it and it will be brought up in court. The young man was not so innocent he was on suspension from school for drugs and it was his second or third suspension this year. His family lied about why he was suspended because they know it is relevant. Watch and see if Zimmermans lawyers don't use this to show that the young man may have assaulted Zimmerman first.......

Wonder how many times little George was suspended from school and carrying around pent up anger over it because he felt it was some black kids fault back in the day?

See how stupid this type of shit sounds Ollie, C'mon man how old are you? Fact is, according to the SP office, George fucked up and tried to claim self defense and circumvent a law written and passed to protect lawful citizens, this has nothing to do with school suspensions or past minor transgressions :eusa_boohoo:
For all we know Trayvon might have thought George was a stalking pedophile who liked young black boys, and felt threatened by him so he beat George's ass in what he thought was self defense, but we'll never know because the boy is dead.

Heard of Bundy not the other 2, everyone has heard of Zimmerman.... Al Sharpton and friends along with Daddy Obama made sure of that...........

Special prosecutor Angela Corey announced the charges but would not discuss how she arrived at them or disclose other details of her investigation.

TRANSLATION

WE ARRESTED ZIMMERMAN TO APPEASE THE BLACKS SO WE WOULD NOT HAVE A NATION WIDE CHIMP OUT THE LIKES OF A NEW NIKE SHOE RELEASE WITH ARSON + LOOTING .

Heard of Bundy not the other 2, everyone has heard of Zimmerman.... Al Sharpton and friends along with Daddy Obama made sure of that...........

There was a movie about Wuornos, MONSTER, she targeted men as a prostitue. I stand corrected, Rolling pled, was sentenced to death. He was known as the Gainesville Ripper, killed five young people near UF , the link has sick details, you might want to avoid:

Serial killer Danny Rolling executed - US news - Crime & courts - msnbc.com

Wonder how many times little George was suspended from school and carrying around pent up anger over it because he felt it was some black kids fault back in the day?

See how stupid this type of shit sounds Ollie, C'mon man how old are you? Fact is, according to the SP office, George fucked up and tried to claim self defense and circumvent a law written and passed to protect lawful citizens, this has nothing to do with school suspensions or past minor transgressions :eusa_boohoo:
For all we know Trayvon might have thought George was a stalking pedophile who liked young black boys, and felt threatened by him so he beat George's ass in what he thought was self defense, but we'll never know because the boy is dead.

I can promise you that the prosecution will paint a dark picture of Zimmerman also. It's what lawyers are bound to do. It's not stupid shit; it's what will happen in the court room. And if you don't see it then you have about zero knowledge of the law. And Zimmerman does have some skeletons in his closet that his lawyers will get thrown out because they are all dismissed charges...... I don't think they can use them.... But I could be wrong about that.

Now do you want to think or do you want to join the morons negging me for the truth?

Forum List

Back