Second Muslim Terrorist Attack, the New Norm Under Biden

Nation of Islam | History, Founder, Beliefs, & Facts ...

Nation of Islam, African American movement and organization, founded in 1930 and known for its teachings combining elements of traditional Islam with Black nationalist ideas. The Nation also promotes racial unity and self-help and maintains a strict code of discipline among members.
A failed Calypso musician Louis took over from the founder who was considered a prophet by some. They are haters by design.

I don't think they represent American blacks at all.
I do not think they do either. That is not the point. The MSM and the politicians have to let people know haters come in all colors. They do not.

What a surprise that you jumped all over that.
Pretty pissed huh. Ready to say Trumpist but bit that tongue hard. Hurts don't it..lol

Florida School Shooting Update: Mass Killings Under Trump ...
Mass Shootings Keep Happening Under Trump. The gunman who killed at least 17 students at a school in Florida on Wednesday committed one of three of the deadliest mass shootings in modern history ...

Estimated Reading Time: 3 mins
This thread is about none of them. Stop trying to deflect attention. It's pathetic.

Nation of Islam, African American movement and organization, founded in 1930 and known for its teachings combining elements of traditional Islam with Black nationalist ideas. The Nation also promotes racial unity and self-help and maintains a strict code of discipline among members.
A failed Calypso musician Louis took over from the founder who was considered a prophet by some. They are haters by design.

I do not think they do either. That is not the point. The MSM and the politicians have to let people know haters come in all colors. They do not.

Sure they do .. You must think Americans are so stupid that they need politicians to tell the what to think. You can't blame this on media unless you are talking about American Thinker or Gateway Pundit.. Well, there is Alex Jones at InfoWars. So I get your point.

Sure they do .. You must think Americans are so stupid that they need politicians to tell the what to think. You can't blame this on media unless you are talking about American Thinker or Gateway Pundit.. Well, there is Alex Jones at InfoWars. So I get your point.
Excuse me, you listen to them. You repeat the garbage from politicians and the media all the time. The sites you named tell the truth a Hell of a lot more than the sources you rely on.

Terrorists know they’re safe.

Lol, he may or may not be a Muslim. We do not know yet. It is unlikely that he is Muslim at this point as he was quoted as speaking of the antichrist and end times. That does not sound very Islamic.

We have had at least three terrorist attacks by individuals (more actually, like in California). Two of them were by a Muslim and a Muslim wannabe, one by a Southern Baptist. We also have had a huge terrorist attack by hundreds on Jan. 6 at the Capitol. Is there a reason to concentrate on the Muslim faith only? It seems that many non-Muslim folks have been involved, some filthy enough to carry Christian crosses to their attack on Congress so that they could insult Jesus along with Congress. What does President Biden have to do with this?

We have had at least three terrorist attacks by individuals (more actually, like in California). Two of them were by a Muslim and a Muslim wannabe, one by a Southern Baptist. We also have had a huge terrorist attack by hundreds on Jan. 6 at the Capitol. Is there a reason to concentrate on the Muslim faith only? It seems that many non-Muslim folks have been involved, some filthy enough to carry Christian crosses to their attack on Congress so that they could insult Jesus along with Congress. What does President Biden have to do with this?
That was not a terrorist attack on Jan.6th. That is hype and just plain lies.

Farrakhan isn't a Muslim. He invented his own religion.

There have been 20 mass shootings since Trump took office ...
President Trump has seen 20 mass shootings since he became president in January 2017. Here's a look at his initial reactions after some of those tragedies.
Trump isn't in office, dumb bunny.
What a surprise that you jumped all over that.
Pretty pissed huh. Ready to say Trumpist but bit that tongue hard. Hurts don't it..lol

White Supremacist Attacks Have Grown Deadlier During Trump ...
Aug 08, 2019 · Last fall, the synagogue attacker focused his rationale for mass murder around “caravans of migrant invaders” coming to the US border, another theme repeatedly highlighted by Trump, Fox News ...

Hate crimes under Trump surged nearly 20 percent says FBI ...
The CSHE found that 39 of the 51 hate-motivated murder victims in 2019 were killed by white supremacists, including the 23 victims killed in the August 3, 2019 mass shooting in El Paso, Texas...
Trump isn't in office. Idiot.

Now, under Biden, we have Blacks beating Asians in the street yet somehow that is not a hate crime. Here is an editorial replete with factual encounters.

norfolkdailynews.com/tncms/asset/editorial/7f637514-81ac-11eb-8238-b366c1f12012

Last edited:

Lol, he may or may not be a Muslim. We do not know yet. It is unlikely that he is Muslim at this point as he was quoted as speaking of the antichrist and end times. That does not sound very Islamic.

He’s definitely not WhiteSupremacist which is much to the disappointment of the Liberal Establishment.

He’s definitely not WhiteSupremacist which is much to the disappointment of the Liberal Establishment.
It's all conjecture at this point. Let the investigation figure it out all else is a waste of time unless we are going to run a pool and put some juice on it.

He’s a known Farrakhan Nation of Islam moron.

President Trump has seen 20 mass shootings since he became president in January 2017. Here's a look at his initial reactions after some of those tragedies.

Farrakhan hates whites, especially Jews

Farrakhan invented his own religion.

Excuse me, you listen to them. You repeat the garbage from politicians and the media all the time. The sites you named tell the truth a Hell of a lot more than the sources you rely on.

They are basically tabloid sites.

Farrakhan invented his own religion.
So did Muhammad.

Forum List

Back