Second presidential debate will be virtual. Trump says he isn't wasting his time.

Should Biden & Trump refuse this format and just postpone?

• Yes!

• No!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Because it never made headlines in 2016:

LOL...what commercial breaks are they referring to? BTW, Hillary was given the debate questions ahead of time in 2016. Democrats have no room to talk.
She was given one question for a town hall, not a formal debate.

Y’all acted like it was the end of the world yet we have numerous episodes of Trump cheating at actual debates and silence.

Where did you get this nonesense?
It's amazing the lengths leftist will go to lie to themselves.

LOL...what commercial breaks are they referring to? BTW, Hillary was given the debate questions ahead of time in 2016. Democrats have no room to talk.

Y’all acted like it was the end of the world yet we have numerous episodes of Trump cheating at actual debates and silence.

Really?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...king-cnn-debate-questions-to-hillary-clinton/

Yeah, but you don’t have number of episodes.
My bad. It was two separate topics in two separate town halls.

But they definitely weren’t debates.

WikiLeaks posted emails from Brazile to the Clinton campaign that tipped it off that a woman from Flint, Michigan, would ask Clinton about the situation there for a town hall. Brazile also told the campaign that Clinton would be asked about the death penalty at a separate town hall.

Link already provided. Scroll up buddy.

First rigged election polls with fraudulent mail-in votes, now a rigged debate where Biden will be spoon fed answers just like Donna Brazile leaked CNN’s debate questions to Hillary Clinton. These people will stop at nothing to corrupt our system. Trump should nix these fraud attempts for what they are. The people of the US re not stupid; they see what is going on.

We get it. You hate Trump. Do you want people this running your country?

That is 100% Trump's fault. He didn't take the virus seriously and got it. You better hope it doesn't come out that he was infectious when he walked into the debate hall last week.
The debate organizers made this decision. Not the candidates.

I get it. Trump is your savior. The entire world is against him.
Unfortunately, as always, he's his own worst enemy...because he's a corrupt, incompetent moron.

Link already provided. Scroll up buddy.
Yes, I'm familiar with leftists links. Get your head out of the sand. You should be outraged that a member of the media and a presidential candidate conspired to cheat.

First rigged election polls with fraudulent mail-in votes, now a rigged debate where Biden will be spoon fed answers just like Donna Brazile leaked CNN’s debate questions to Hillary Clinton. These people will stop at nothing to corrupt our system. Trump should nix these fraud attempts for what they are. The people of the US re not stupid; they see what is going on.

So I thought you were old or did you forget Nixon and JFK in 60?

You would think that after getting his ass reamed by Vice President Biden in the first debate, Scumpty would be eager to try and bounce back. But, now by hiding in his bunker, it's obvious that he considers going up against Biden again a mountain too steep for him to climb! Bigly!!!

You would think that after getting his ass reamed by Vice President Biden in the first debate, Scumpty would be eager to try and bounce back. But, now by hiding in his bunker, it's obvious that he considers going up against Biden again a mountain too steep for him to climb! Bigly!!!

The crybaby is surrendering. His actions in the past month seem to say I don't want to be President any longer.

So Trump demanding an in person debate is proof he's scared to debate Bidum.

You tards crack me up.

TRUMP WONT PARTICIPATE!
Yeah, I edited the op to reflect his statement
Calm down
???

Umm, it's you typing in all caps lol
I broke news on your page.
Actually no, you didn't lol. I had already posted it. Post 21

Sorry
Sorry I broke it at 13 but deleted it
No biggie. I just didn't get the calm down comment

That is 100% Trump's fault. He didn't take the virus seriously and got it. You better hope it doesn't come out that he was infectious when he walked into the debate hall last week.
The debate organizers made this decision. Not the candidates.

I get it. Trump is your savior. The entire world is against him.
Unfortunately, as always, he's his own worst enemy...because he's a corrupt, incompetent moron.

Actually, the President took the virus very seriously. Sent tens of millions checks to help them out, sent hospital ships to New York, working on treatments, etc.

Forum List

Back