Secret Service agent who suggested she wouldn't take a bullet for Trump expelled from group......

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-25_19-21-53.png

Secret Service agent who suggested she wouldn't take bullet for Trump expelled from premier group
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great news!! It is about time we don't have an Obama wussy in the house. It is also good to start showing these Clinton freaks they aren't so powerful and they can'f just get away with anything like they seemed to have thought in the videos provided by project varitas.

Last edited:
View attachment 108743
Secret Service agent who suggested she wouldn't take bullet for Trump expelled from premier group
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is great news!! It is about time we don't have an Obama wussy in the house. It is also good to start showing these Clinton freaks they aren't so powerful they can get away with anything like they seemed to have thought in the videos provided by project varitas.
She needs to get fired, period. She admitted that she wouldn't do her job. Get her out of there.

View attachment 108743

This is great news!! It is about time we don't have an Obama wussy in the house. It is also good to start showing these Clinton freaks they aren't so powerful they can get away with anything like they seemed to have thought in the videos provided by project varitas.
She needs to get fired, period. She admitted that she wouldn't do her job. Get her out of there.

I know I wouldn't trust this winch to watch my back and I agree it's time to say " Your fired" lol.

I wonder how many more of these derelicts are still pretending to protect the President. Trump's life may very well depend on draining the swamp. The treachery of the liberals has become pervasive in Washington and the traitors need to be rooted out and gotten rid of.

I wonder how many more of these derelicts are still pretending to protect the President. Trump's life may very well depend on draining the swamp. The treachery of the liberals has become pervasive in Washington and the traitors need to be rooted out and gotten rid of.

Yeah, it does make one wonder who else had those same thoughts ( Not taking a bullet) , and after she opened her mouth they know better than to say anything now. Which ends up being even more dangerous.

I'm still in shock that an agent could do something so stupid. Even if you're thinking it, definitely don't say it on social media! She does not belong in the SS. Shes too stupid for the job.

I'm still in shock that an agent could do something so stupid. Even if you're thinking it, definitely don't say it on social media! She does not belong in the SS. Shes too stupid for the job.
It is a very high possibility that she got the promotion to lead the Denver office for political reasons.

Dear Godboy I'd rather she be honest and leave the job.
Than lie to keep it and stay. Are you really going to reward dishonesty when security is at stake?
Like Kim Davis being honest about having a religious conflict,
why not respect people for being honest. And move them to another job that
doesn't involve any such compromise or conflict.

Why not accommodate people of diverse political beliefs
if we are going to be tolerant of religious diversity?
Why require people to lie, and punish them for telling the truth? Really?

Part of the job description, is it not? It's a no brainer, hasta la vista. It would also behoove the Secret Service to conduct interviews to make sure all agents are up to their responsibilities.

I agree. She's one dumb fuck and if she's that stupid how the hell did she make it the SS training and actually do the job.

She needs to be fired not just taken off the detail.

It is a very high possibility that she got the promotion to lead the Denver office for political reasons.
Denver, huh? I'm guessing she was detailed there so she could supply Choom Gang Barry with cannabis.

Like a lot of liberals, they believe that their actions are acceptable and supported by a majority. After all the people who fondly dream of and weakly encourage assassination of the president would find her statement heroic.

Amen to this. If one member of the camp is going to be a flake, another one could be too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

not to many secret service , fbi or cia agents like herr dumpf

Forum List

Back