Secret Service Asks Trump To Stop Holding Outside Rallies

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Just heard this on the news tonight. I guess securing rooftops is just too hard for them, especially when the public points out people on the roof with guns ahead of time. So, the answer is for Trump to stop outside rallies. Doesn't even occur to them to do their jobs better. Why does this smell so much like trying to put restrictions on Trump while running a campaign against Kamala Harris? Will she also not be holding rallies outdoors? The news didn't say anything about telling her not to do outside rallies.

If Barack Ovomit can speak behind a bullet proof glass, why can't President Trump do the same? :dunno:

1721774273156.png

Last edited:
I smell a setup.

They know that Trump will refuse. Are they looking for a second shot?

At this point, Trump should be allowed to hire his own security and have the government reimburse him.

Just heard this on the news tonight. I guess securing rooftops is just too hard for them, especially when the public points out people on the roof with guns ahead of time. So, the answer is for Trump to stop outside rallies. Doesn't even occur to them to do their jobs better. Why does this smell so much like trying to put restrictions on Trump while running a campaign against Kamala Harris? Will she also not be holding rallies outdoors? The news didn't say anything about telling her not to do outside rallies.
Her first "rally" was in a high school gym. Following in Biden's footsteps.

i am concerned about ms harris' safety at such outside events. trump supporters seem to respond to trump's violent rhetoric.

It's probably a good idea, and he doesn't need any more rallies now, with that detestable sloppy fuck inserted into the equation, but he doesn't need to hear that from the dumbfucks that got C's in high school.

Sounds like the USSS needs to be completely dismantled like all the other toxic deep state agencies. This country is not designed to be run by unelected GED fuckups with guns and badges.

Indoor rallies mean smaller crowds. It's a means of controlling his popularity.

Last edited:
Indoor rallies mean smaller crowds. It's a means of controlling his popularity.
For an indoor rally with ten thousand people, there would be forty thousand outside. Prime targets for the next Democrat with an AR.

Maybe that should be a question on the application for approval to buy a gun: "are you now or have you ever been a Democrat?"

Of course, we know Democrats have no qualms about lying on such forms.

Either way those big rallies must be logistical nightmares.

Forum List

Back