Secret Service Deleted Text Messages

So now the libs are going to add the Secret Service to the list of US institutions they want to destroy?

Time to get these fuckers out. They've gone full dangerous.
Is that what you get from this? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Scruffy is himself acting “full dangerous.” Or rather just playing the fool.

The Secret Service, like the police who defended the Capitol, like our professional army, have good and bad apples. Their jobs are to protect our Republic, our elected officials and to defend the Constitution.

Would our Trump sympathizers here rather have them defend the Jan. 6 MAGA Capitol invaders? Be part of the conspiracy to stop the legitimate and state-validated electoral count?

What were they trying to hide?

We'll know soon because some of them at least have been reconstructed
Some of them? Or have there been fictionalized text messages that have been regulated to 'reconstructed' text messages?

BTW, you need a credible source.

Is that what you get from this? :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Your politics of personal destruction has gotten completely out of hand. You're impugning Supreme Court Justices, Secret Service Agents, even ordinary American who just want to be left alone.

So now you're going to get blowback, and those tables will be turned on YOU. I'll check back with you in a few months and ask you how it feels

Except, she didn't erase a server....

It would help not to be a moron and know the difference between deleting "PRIVATE" emails and erasing a server -- the FBI has the server.....all thru-out Trump's presidency they had the server..how come no charges have come from it??

Is Trump that much of a weak bitch that he couldn't touch a hair on Hillary's head? What a cuck
Where do you get your information … CNN, MSNBC?

Hillary did erase her server. She didn’t just delete private email.

HILLARY USED BLEACHBIT TO ERASE HER SERVER.

Scruffy is himself acting “full dangerous.” Or rather just playing the fool.

The Secret Service, like the police who defended the Capitol, like our professional army, have good and bad apples. Their jobs are to protect our Republic, our elected officials and to defend the Constitution.

Would our Trump sympathizers here rather have them defend the Jan. 6 MAGA Capitol invaders? Be part of the conspiracy to stop the legitimate and state-validated electoral count?
Well, that is an interesting phrase. Legitimate and state-validated count.

Do you know who else had legitimate and state-validated counts?

Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

I could go on, but I think that point is made.

I get it...you are a moron and you are slow....

Well, that is an interesting phrase. Legitimate and state-validated count.

Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

I could go on, but I think that point is made.
So Georgia -- a state with a Republican governor, Republican Sec Of State -- is the same as Fidel Castro and Putin???

Man, when you are in the cult...everyone who is not in it with you are communists I see...

So Georgia -- a state with a Republican governor, Republican Sec Of State -- is the same as Fidel Castro and Putin???

Man, when you are in the cult...everyone who is not in it with you are communists I see...
Perhaps, take into context what I was addressing and not go off on a 'red herring hunt'?

You are aware she did turn her server over with 33,000 personal emails deleted. She did not wipe her entire server.

Sec of State named Raffensperger.......obvious Nazi roots.

Oh please.

Suddenly this is a gigantic conspiracy like the Kennedy thing?

Involving the Secret Service, the cabinet, state legislators ... ? ???

You fuckers have left orbit.

Really.

You're out there somewhere.

You are aware she did turn her server over with 33,000 personal emails deleted. She did not wipe her entire server.
You are aware that Hillary’s email keeps showing up.

I have always wondered if the foreign powers that hacked Hillary’s computer were behind the Benghazi raid that cost our nation four lives.

You can bet the Russians and the Chinese hacked Hillary‘s computer. The Israelis, the North Korans and the Iranians likely did too.

***snip***

Three IT security mavens, unanimous in their astonishment. Back to Obama's assertion that Hillary's transparency-evading server machinations didn't damage American interests: Some of the latest emails revealed by the Benghazi select committee -- which first uncovered Clinton's use of a private server for all public business -- reveal that unsecure emails (at both ends) between the former Secretary of State and Clinton Foundation employee Sidney Blumenthal contained classified data, including the name of a CIA asset in Libya. A former CIA official appeared on MSNBC yesterday and slammed Clinton's handling of this exceptionally sensitive secret as potentially "lethal." Clinton received the information in an unsecure server from an off-the-books advisor lacking top security clearances, then forwarded it along to another colleague from her own unsecure server:

“That’s the holiest of holies inside the CIA—the true identity of a secret source. Even inside CIA, in internal emails, in cables, you never mention or talk about the true name of a source. You use a pseudonym. So I mean, honestly, it’s quite stunning...It could be literally lethal....Who has access to that? Who is trying to hack into it? If this was a foreign-based source living in Libya, let’s say, if you get outed as the CIA source over there, you’re a dead man. So it couldn’t be more serious.

Total fake news.

The agents did not delete their texts. Your own article says the devices where replaced, that’s why they were wiped as that is normal in IT when life cycle replacing.
Devices are wiped but text messages, like email, live on a server. Everyone who ever replaced their mobile phone knows this. They should still be there unless they were erased from the server on purpose. Saying they are no longer available because they wiped the phones makes no sense.

Well, that is an interesting phrase. “Legitimate and state-validated count.”

Fidel Castro
Saddam Hussein
Vladimir Putin
Kim Jong-un

OBVIOUSLY …

My reference to “Legitimate and state validated” means that the presidential electors were validated as official by every single state before the Jan. 6th reading by Pence.

You jokers want to follow your lunatic conman and make a mockery even of the Electoral College — which already undemocratically gives a big advantage to the rural (more Republican) population.

Your candidate lost in 2016 and Trump refused to accept his loss. Now you cover for him because you want your lunatic “King of Fools” back in office.

All your talk about “Castro, Saddam, Putin and Kim Jong-un” is utterly stupid — and completely transparent — ultra-partisan “Trump speak” crap.

Last edited:
OBVIOUSLY …

My reference to “Legitimate and state validated” means that the presidential electors were validated as official by every single state before the Jan. 6th reading by Pence.

You jokers want to follow your lunatic conman and make a mockery even of the Electoral College — which already undemocratically gives a big advantage to the rural (more Republican) population.

Your candidate lost in 2016 and Trump refused to accept his loss. Now you cover for him because you want your lunatic “King of Fools” back in office.

All your talk about “Castro, Saddam, Putin and Kim Jong-un” is utterly stupid — and completely transparent — ultra-partisan “Trump speak” crap.
Oh look, another brainless leftard. ^^^

Forum List

Back