Secret Service Deleted Text Messages

Perhaps, take into context what I was addressing and not go off on a 'red herring hunt'?
I read exactly what you said....

You are so butt-hurt that your cult leader lost the election that now your are saying the United States are no different than Communists....

why do you hate America bro??

Sec of State named Raffensperger.......obvious Nazi roots.
So you are saying Republicans in Georgia elected a Nazi?

Swing and a miss!!

miss-swing.gif

The Secret Service probably deletes text messages automatically so they don't get in the way and clog up the system. Accusing them of a negative is ludicrous. How many text messages has Hillary deleted? The dems deleted Hunter's entire laptop.

OBVIOUSLY …

My reference to “Legitimate and state validated” means that the presidential electors were validated as official by every single state before the Jan. 6th reading by Pence.

You jokers want to follow your lunatic conman and make a mockery even of the Electoral College — which already undemocratically gives a big advantage to the rural (more Republican) population.

Your candidate lost in 2016 and Trump refused to accept his loss. Now you cover for him because you want your lunatic “King of Fools” back in office.

All your talk about “Castro, Saddam, Putin and Kim Jong-un” is utterly stupid — and completely transparent — ultra-partisan “Trump speak” crap.
undemocratically? You don't think that the smaller states have a right to be represented in our country? Yet you sit there and mouth off about validated?

The reference, for your edification, was that serious questions HAD NOT BEEN ADDRESSED and people were simply asking for the powers that be to stop ignoring common sense questions regarding suspicious events on election night.

The left and the power in D.C. turned a blind eye to it, and simply stuck their fingers into their ears and ignored all of it.

Why? Cause orange man hurt your feelings.

I read exactly what you said....

You are so butt-hurt that your cult leader lost the election that now your are saying the United States are no different than Communists....

why do you hate America bro??
He is NOT My leader, there is no cult and you did NOT respond to what I said in the correct context.

Now that I've cleared up your confusion, you can go back to your regular schedule ignorance.

Devices are wiped but text messages, like email, live on a server. Everyone who ever replaced their mobile phone knows this. They should still be there unless they were erased from the server on purpose. Saying they are no longer available because they wiped the phones makes no sense.
Text messages on a phone are not on a server, they are locally saved on the device. Are you saying a phone company should keep records of people’s texts?

The Secret Service probably deletes text messages automatically so they don't get in the way and clog up the system. Accusing them of a negative is ludicrous. How many text messages has Hillary deleted? The dems deleted Hunter's entire laptop.
Zero.....

Since not even the most deranged of Trumpers have alleged Hillary deleted text messages...

Psst, tech tip: emails and text messages, not the same......let's continue...

And Hunter's laptop isn't deleted either......

And no, the Secret Service doesn't routinely or automatically delete text messages....

Zero.....

Since not even the most deranged of Trumpers have alleged Hillary deleted text messages...

Psst, tech tip: emails and text messages, not the same......let's continue...

And Hunter's laptop isn't deleted either......

And no, the Secret Service doesn't routinely or automatically delete text messages....
Unless there’s something to hide

Text messages on a phone are not on a server, they are locally saved on the device. Are you saying a phone company should keep records of people’s texts?
You're kidding, right? You've never gotten a new phone, wiped the old one, and restored your text messages? How do you think that happens?

There is no way the Secret Service would let text message history be wiped every time they change devices. This story does not make sense.

You're kidding, right? You've never gotten a new phone, wiped the old one, and restored your text messages? How do you think that happens?

There is no way the Secret Service would let text message history be wiped every time they change devices. This story does not make sense.
It's amazing to watch...

If you wanted to save them you could for a transfer, but it is not normal to save SMS text messages on a server. A cellular carrier is not going to store and save text messages typically.

And no, I have never transferred old text messages from an old phone to a new one.

undemocratically? You don't think that the smaller states have a right to be represented in our country? .
What a stupid and dishonest question. Of course they are represented!

Personally I think in electing a President states should have exactly the right to be represented as their citizen population warrants.

However, under our Constitution the rural population is over-represented in the Electoral College vote. I just point out that this is not purely “democratic.” Constitutionally we are a “Republic” and not a “Pure Democracy.” I would point out that Trump himself once argued that there should be a “Revolution” to stop a Democratic victory in the Electoral College if it did not also reflect the popular vote. Ah, but times change!

Our federal system allows for State governments to exercise “shared” — ultimately lesser — “sovereignty” with the Federal government. A great deal of power is wielded by state politicians within their own states. More than that, our federal system also allows for the Senate — not elected proportionately to the population as a whole — to vote on and veto national legislation. The single most important and only elected national political office — the Presidency — is also not voted on according to the popular vote. Fortunately the Electoral College is not as seriously undemocratic as the Senate! Still, it gives important extra weight to the sparsely populated more rural states.

The point remains that even after Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 he was Constitutionally elected President. He lost the 2020 popular vote by a still larger number AND ALSO LOST THE ELECTORAL VOTE — but still refused to accept the peaceful transfer of power. He acted both undemocratically and in opposition to the traditions and laws set out by our Constitution.

Last edited:
If you wanted to save them you could for a transfer, but it is not normal to save SMS text messages on a server. A cellular carrier is not going to store and save text messages typically.

And no, I have never transferred old text messages from an old phone to a new one.
The rest of us have......which is why we are puzzled by you not knowing this....have you bought a new phone this decade??

If you don't know how the cloud works, just say so bro...

What a stupid and dishonest question. Of course they are represented!

Personally I think in electing a President states should have exactly the right to be represented as their citizen population warrants.

However, under our Constitution the rural population is over-represented in the Electoral College vote. I just point out that this is not purely “democratic.” Constitutionally we are a “Republic” and not a “Pure Democracy.” I would point out that Trump himself once argued that there should be a “Revolution” to stop a Democratic victory in the Electoral College if it did not also reflect the popular vote. Ah, but times change!

Our federal system allows for State governments to exercise “shared” — ultimately lesser — “sovereignty” with the Federal government. A great deal of power is wielded by state politicians within their own states. More than that, our federal system also allows for Senate — not elected proportionately to the population as a whole — to vote on and veto national legislation. The single most important and only national political office — the Presidency — is also not voted on according to the popular vote. Fortunately the Electoral College is not as seriously undemocratic as the Senate! Still, it gives important extra weight to the sparsely populated more rural states.

The point remains that even after Trump lost the popular vote in 2016 he was Constitutionally elected President. He lost the 2020 popular vote by a still larger number AND ALSO LOST THE ELECTORAL VOTE — but still refused to accept the peaceful transfer of power. He acted both undemocratically and in opposition to the traditions and laws set out by our Constitution.
Yup.....Trump was very anti-electoral college until he lost the popular vote and won by electoral college....

The rest of us have......which is why we are puzzled by you not knowing this....have you bought a new phone this decade??

If you don't know how the cloud works, just say so bro...
Like I already stated, it is an option for the device. Now tell me, do cellular carriers automatically back up SMS texts? No they don’t.

The whole story is a fabrication. There is no proof of Hutchinson’s story, so now a “watchdog” is claiming the Secret Service “deleted” messages, with zero proof of course.

Like I already stated, it is an option for the device. Now tell me, do cellular carriers automatically back up SMS texts? No they don’t.

The whole story is a fabrication. There is no proof of Hutchinson’s story, so now a “watchdog” is claiming the Secret Service “deleted” messages, with zero proof of course.
Well first of all....your personal regular guy phone is not subject to any Federal Records Act

I would think that something like Secret Service texts, emails, etc -- would be subject to it....so, yea, assuming they just delete messages willy nilly is a problem for me...

By the way, remember when those SS agents said they were willing to testify under oath and contradict Hutchinson??

Funny how we aint heard nothing from them since....

It's also funny that the main people you folks are triggered and whining about are people TRUMP put there...bawahahahahaha....these aren't "liberals" and "Democrats" saying these things -- these are folks Trump hired and put there...I thought he only hired the best people??

Total fake news.

The agents did not delete their texts. Your own article says the devices where replaced, that’s why they were wiped as that is normal in IT when life cycle replacing.
They had no business wiping them.

Those texts were sent or received on government issued phones by government employees. Those texts are public records.

We can let our government do things like this out of partisanship, or laziness, or just being too busy to do our civic duty in watching our elected and appointed officials.

But if we are just too busy, then we should be too busy to go on message boards and come up with lame excuses for what they do.

Forum List

Back