Secret Service Deleted Text Messages

So you are upset that you think she sent classified material over a private server?

Cool...are you sure with 100% certainty that these folks didn't send classified material over their private servers??

And....for the 10000th time, why wasn't she charged for it? Why are you mad at everyone else but the folks who TOLD YOU "VOTE FOR ME AND I WILL LOCK HER UP?"

Because I wouldn't lose an ounce of sleep if Hillary or Trump was locked up...you? you would declare war if Trump was so much as forced to testify under oath let alone be locked up.....funny...testifying under oath is something else Hillary did....for 10 hours..and not a single perjury charge....sad.....why are Republicans so weak?
None of those fucking morons should have been sending over an unsecured server. Not sure if the Trumps sent classified information, but we know for a fact that Clinton did and with the amount of time she has been in government she should have known better.

Prove me wrong....go ahead and try! I dare you! I double dog dare you! :)
everything you type is WRONG....you are a anti-AMERICA piece of shit that ONLY spews what IT hears---not facts.
sadly, shit stains like you have no respect for AMERICA....the REAL news networks, have already proved you WRONG...you are just to fucking stupid to understand that
IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back