Secret Service Deleted Text Messages

Jonathan Turley???? They guy who said Clinton should be impeached for a blow job, but impeaching Trump for extortion of a foreign leader would he "damaging" to the Presidency, and lead to impeachment for "frivolous reasons"??????

That guy has about as much credibility as Rudy Guilliani.
clinton was impeached for perjury

impeaching trump based on parody is an abuse of power and has long lasting damage to our nation

the evidence that the committee hasn’t called them ans instead is relying on hearsay, gossip and rumors…parody

Again, do you have any proof they haven't been called???? The Committee hasn't been in the habit of talking about who is testifying and who isn't, before the fact. Secret Service leadership hasn't denied it happened.

And of course, what does this have to do with the conspiracy by Trump and some of his advisors, to overthrow the government????? You can't keep playing "Look a squirrel", because we're not going to be distracted from the President's attempt to overthrow his own government.

FOCUS FUCK BOI!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INSURRECTION!

Again, do you have any proof they haven't been called???? The Committee hasn't been in the habit of talking about who is testifying and who isn't, before the fact. Secret Service leadership hasn't denied it happened.

And of course, what does this have to do with the conspiracy by Trump and some of his advisors, to overthrow the government????? You can't keep playing "Look a squirrel", because we're not going to be distracted from the President's attempt to overthrow his own government.

FOCUS FUCK BOI!!! IT'S ALL ABOUT THE INSURRECTION!
yes…the fact they haven’t been called! geez. these are public hearings…they have not been called to one

haha there was no conspiracy…is your post just parody??

the reality is that’s the narrative the “committee” wants to push but they just don’t have any evidence to support it

There was no "pay for play" from the Clinton Foundation. That was also investigated MULTIPLE TIMES, and found to be a lie.

Both the Clintons' personal income taxes and the Clinton Foundation tax filings have been investigated at the behest of Judicial Watch on numerous occasions, and NOTHING ILLEGAL HAS EVER BEEN FOUND.

All of the Clintons' tax returns have been made public since 1992. All Clinton Foundation tax returns have been made public since its inception.

Do you have anything on the Clintons that isn't based on Republican lies and conspiracy theories??? Something there is evidence that they've done, or witnesses?????
Yeah......absolutely no chance whatsoever, at least one of those 33,000 deleted emails had incriminating evidence of HRC's play for pay foundation.

They were investigated but no one ever looked into her 33,000 emails before they were deleted.

She used a personal server for government use, which is a violation of federal law. She did that to get around federal record laws.....like no record of CF play for pay.

Anytime I am doing something illegal, I always delete my electronic finger prints.

I avoid doing things that are illegal. I learned as a child that I would always be the one who got caught. My friends could steal a cookie. I got caught. Every. Single Time. It was a valuable lesson to learn and has kept me out of trouble throughout my life.

Electronic finger prints are not easily erased. And you can only erase your end of it. The moment you click on a website, there's a record at their end that YOU cannot erase.

Yeah......absolutely no chance whatsoever, at least one of those 33,000 deleted emails had incriminating evidence of HRC's play for pay foundation.

They were investigated but no one ever looked into her 33,000 emails before they were deleted.

She used a personal server for government use, which is a violation of federal law. She did that to get around federal record laws.....like no record of CF play for pay.
ever since the Clintons were run out of govt the donations to the foundation all dried up…no quid pro is available now

I avoid doing things that are illegal. I learned as a child that I would always be the one who got caught. My friends could steal a cookie. I got caught. Every. Single Time. It was a valuable lesson to learn and has kept me out of trouble throughout my life.

Electronic finger prints are not easily erased. And you can only erase your end of it. The moment you click on a website, there's a record at their end that YOU cannot erase.

The key is to always have a patsy if you get caught. Blame some one else in a convincing manner.

yes…the fact they haven’t been called! geez. these are public hearings…they have not been called to one

haha there was no conspiracy…is your post just parody??

the reality is that’s the narrative the “committee” wants to push but they just don’t have any evidence to support it

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You said the same thing about the Mueller Report and yet 9 people were charged and either plead guilty or were found guilty in jury trials.

The people testifying are all Trump's advisors and staffers and people who worked really hard to get him elected and re-elected. They're all Trump Republicans and they're all bitterly disappointed in Trump and they're disgusted by what happened on January 6th.

You can't dismiss their testimony, or claim they're lying, or there is no evidence. Why are you still pushing Trump's bullshit.

HOW GULLIBLE AND STUPID ARE YOU?????

Jonathan Turley???? They guy who said Clinton should be impeached for a blow job, but impeaching Trump for extortion of a foreign leader would he "damaging" to the Presidency, and lead to impeachment for "frivolous reasons"??????

Can't assassinate the truth, assassinate the character.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt. You said the same thing about the Mueller Report and yet 9 people were charged and either plead guilty or were found guilty in jury trials.

The people testifying are all Trump's advisors and staffers and people who worked really hard to get him elected and re-elected. They're all Trump Republicans and they're all bitterly disappointed in Trump and they're disgusted by what happened on January 6th.

You can't dismiss their testimony, or claim they're lying, or there is no evidence. Why are you still pushing Trump's bullshit.

HOW GULLIBLE AND STUPID ARE YOU?????
the Myeller report found no russian conspiracy…it was all a hoax

i am not dismissing anyone…nobody has said there was a conspiracy to over throw the govt

try again

ever since the Clintons were run out of govt the donations to the foundation all dried up…no quid pro is available now
Sure is an amazing circumstance.

Did I tell you, Epstein hung himself?

Sure is an amazing circumstance.

Did I tell you, Epstein hung himself?

Clinton Foundation Donations in 2020 - $52 million. Page 7 of the Financials: Another bullshit lie debunked.

that was two years ago

18 months ago. There's only been 1 fiscal year completed since then - 2021, and statements aren't posted yet. Apparently you don't know shit about accounting practices either.

You said that donations had "dried up| since the Clintons were "driven out of office", and that was a complete lie. You're right about there being no "quid pro quo", though. There never was any quid quo pro to begin with.

Are you done demonstrating was a stupid piece of shit your are, or do you want go a few more rounds, FuckBoi?

Clinton Foundation Donations in 2020 - $52 million. Page 7 of the Financials: Another bullshit lie debunked.

18 months ago. There's only been 1 fiscal year completed since then - 2021, and statements aren't posted yet. Apparently you don't know shit about accounting practices either.

You said that donations had "dried up| since the Clintons were "driven out of office", and that was a complete lie. You're right about there being no "quid pro quo", though. There never was any quid quo pro to begin with.

Are you done demonstrating was a stupid piece of shit your are, or do you want go a few more rounds, FuckBoi?
haha old data

the reality is donations are drying up…in particular from foreign countries

total donations have dropped 75 percent since 2016

I did "assassinate" his statements, stupid. I said NOTHING about his character, which is also questionable.
There you go......

What were they in 2017?

Forum List

Back