Secret Service says it can’t find Hunter Biden travel records for 2010, 2011, or 2013.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Can’t find.
BWHHHHHAAAAA *snort* BWHHHHHHA
I'm pretty sure the Secret Service has better records of my travels in 2010, 2011, and 2013 than I do, and I'm a nobody.

Are there any federal government agencies that aren’t massively corrupt?
Nope.

Can’t find.
I'm pretty sure the Secret Service has better records of my travels in 2010, 2011, and 2013 than I do, and I'm a nobody.

Nope.

10% for the Big Guy

Can’t find.

Nope.

Clinton started it when he destroyed the FBI, turning them into the democrats Party Waffen SS

Can’t find.

Nope.

Who?

Can’t find.

Nope.

Hunter Biden is President?...oh wait...he was Vice President back in 2011-2013?....no?
Ok. Same as it ever was. No one gives a shit..except the alt-right.

Can’t find.

Nope.

That's kind of hard to believe, isn't it? They are undoubtedly covering for him. The USSS probably has a duty to cover up information of families of protected people, I'm guessing.

Here he is in 2010...
hunter-and-joe-biden.jpg

And here he is in 2013...
vice-president-joe-biden-waves-as-he-walks-out-of-air-force-two-with-picture-id453406931

Pretty sure they at least have these records.

Good to know Trumps kids can take lucrative contracts with Putin when he gets re-elected!
LOL. And they weren't doing the same during Daddy's Presidency??..of course they were, and profiting handsomely off it. Again, none of those three, Don Jr, Ivanka, or the Slow One were President. Therefore, no one gives a shit.

Biden's dog ate them. ;)
Hell, maybe Trump ate them or flushed them. Or something. I am really sick of hearing about Hunter all the time. If he broke the law, present the evidence to the appropriate authorities and handle it. It seems to me this Hunter thing is another one of the conservative outrages that nothing ever comes of. But they talk about it till they all believe.

Hunter Biden is President?...oh wait...he was Vice President back in 2011-2013?....no?
Ok. Same as it ever was. No one gives a shit..except the alt-right.
Probably. Nobody on the Marxist left is going to try and figure out, or care, where Hunter Biden's money comes from. China, Russia, Ukraine, etc.

Find out who funds the whoring crack head Hunter and you find out who funds the illegitimate
mentally damaged president. Who gives a shit? More people than you can possibly know.

Yes... we'd all love to connect the dots. Unfortunately Hunter Biden is protected and hidden behind layer after
layer of government and media shields.

Hell, maybe Trump ate them or flushed them. Or something. I am really sick of hearing about Hunter all the time. If he broke the law, present the evidence to the appropriate authorities and handle it. It seems to me this Hunter thing is another one of the conservative outrages that nothing ever comes of. But they talk about it till they all believe.
They've had years..literally. Hunter Biden is a right wing cudgel. Just like Hillary Clinton (Lock Her Up!). Lots of talk. No tangible evidence beyond alt-right conspiracy theory mongering.

Probably. Nobody on the Marxist left is going to try and figure out, or care, where Hunter Biden's money comes from. China, Russia, Ukraine, etc.

Find out who funds the whoring crack head Hunter and you find out who funds the illegitimate
mentally damaged president. Who gives a shit? More people than you can possibly know.
Oh I have no doubt there are millions of cancers like yourself that "give a shit".
Again, it's high time the rest of us..start treating you as such.

As with Don Jr, Ivanka, and the Slow One, no one cares..why?..because Hunter Biden isn't and never will be President. :)

They've had years..literally. Hunter Biden is a right wing cudgel. Just like Hillary Clinton (Lock Her Up!). Lots of talk. No tangible evidence beyond alt-right conspiracy theory mongering.
And they don't understand how ridiculous it makes them look.

Meh, I could give two-shits about that crack head but his trail of graft as it relates to his dad and the greater Biden family is something that should be investigated in full.

Maybe Tater is clean, maybe he's not but there seems to be a lot of dirt being scratched over his son's activities for some reason that I suspect has everything to do with who will be in charge after November......Then something may come of it, or not.

Don't you want to know if your POTUS is a crook?

Lemme help.....

Those records are taped to the back of a Hunter Xiden original painting.

One that's now in Beijing.

Oh I have no doubt there are millions of cancers like yourself that "give a shit".
Again, it's high time the rest of us..start treating you as such.
Oh. Go ahead and do what you think you need to do.
As with Don Jr, Ivanka, and the Slow One, no one cares..why?..because Hunter Biden isn't and never will be President. :)
Hunter Biden is in the money pipeline thanks to his dad's connections and illegal manipulations.

There's a whole book delving into that connection and lots of people have read it. But you go ahead and
act like no one cares. It's something I realize you must tell yourself so you can continue to spray out your poison out like an agricultural crop duster in Modesto.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back