Secret Service says it can’t find Hunter Biden travel records for 2010, 2011, or 2013.

Hunter Biden is President?...oh wait...he was Vice President back in 2011-2013?....no?
Ok. Same as it ever was. No one gives a shit..except the alt-right.
~~~~~~
The United States Secret Service provides 24/7 protection for the wives and kids of the U.S. president and vice president, including their adult children.
They're required to keep strict records.
So, something is amiss when those records seem to be lost especially when both you and I and the majority of America know that Hunter has a very deep drug problem.

Hunter Biden is President?...oh wait...he was Vice President back in 2011-2013?....no?
Ok. Same as it ever was. No one gives a shit..except the alt-right.

You douchebags have been screaming for Trumps kids to be investigated, so go fuck yourself.

Oh. Go ahead and do what you think you need to do.

Hunter Biden is in the money pipeline thanks to his dad's connections and illegal manipulations.

There's a whole book delving into that connection and lots of people have read it. But you go ahead and
act like no one cares. It's something I realize you must tell yourself so you can continue to spray out your poison out like an agricultural crop duster in Modesto.
No..one..cares. Except for you alt-right lemmings that see invisible ghosts under your beds and in your closets. Hunter Biden, as with Trump's kids, will never be President.
When did it run off the rails for you? Was the defeat of the guy who was going to make America White Again for you the straw that broke your back? :)

~~~~~~
The United States Secret Service provides 24/7 protection for the wives and kids of the U.S. president and vice president, including their adult children.
They're required to keep strict records.
So, something is amiss when those records seem to be lost especially when both you and I and the majority of America know that Hunter has a very deep drug problem.
Well, I tell you what, can they provide the same records for Don Jr, Ivanka, and the Slow One for the four years of their daddy's term?
If not..I repeat..no..one..cares! :)

You douchebags have been screaming for Trumps kids to be investigated, so go fuck yourself.
Never. Not from me anyway. Like ever...because, none of Trump's sperm runoff ever had/has the chance to be President.
The children of politicians have been benefiting from their parents status for literally decades. And this is a complete surprise to you??? DUH!!!

Now, YOU go do something unspeakable to yourself! :auiqs.jpg:
Again, just more alt-right whining and bitching.
It's sad to see how far your side of the aisle has fallen.

No..one..cares. Except for you alt-right lemmings that see invisible ghosts under your beds and in your closets. Hunter Biden, as with Trump's kids, will never be President.
When did it run off the rails for you? Was the defeat of the guy who was going to make America White Again for you the straw that broke your back? :)

So it's okay to break laws as long as you're not gonna be president?

So it's okay to break laws as long as you're not gonna be president?
Ugh...

NO..ONE..CARES!!
NONE of these children...will EVER be President! :)

Children of politicians have been benefiting from their parents status...for an eternity.
You didn't give a shit about Trumps kids...so???

I already proved that being on the NY Times best seller list is proof positive that people
are interested in the crooked and nefarious dealings of Joe Biden and his horribly damaged offspring.
Get new talking points that aren't such bullshit!
Your racism is hilarious! I meant to say ridiculous, actually. You push all the buttons, don't you.

Can’t find.
BWHHHHHAAAAA *snort* BWHHHHHHA
I'm pretty sure the Secret Service has better records of my travels in 2010, 2011, and 2013 than I do, and I'm a nobody.

Are there any federal government agencies that aren’t massively corrupt?
Nope.

he was likely bouncing between Moscow, and Ukraine collecting millions for they xiden crime syndicate..”working” for the corrupt ukrianian company

I already proved that being on the NY Times best seller list is proof positive that people
are interested in the crooked and nefarious dealings of Joe Biden and his horribly damaged offspring.
Get new talking points that aren't such bullshit!

You racism is hilarious! I meant to say ridiculous, actually. You push all the buttons, don't you.
A run up by the members of Alt-Right Nation on a conspiracy theory laden book IS NOT indicative of a crime, or evidence of a crime.
It is however, proof of alt-right conspiracy theory mongering. I understand. You see things slipping away from you. It's only
natural to lash out. Your time is short..and you know it. :auiqs.jpg:

Remember this?

"Lost" FBI Texts: The Swamp Begins to Panic - American ...

1645755145601.jpeg
In the latest stage of the cover-up, the FBI has “lost” 50,000 text messages between FBI agent Peter Strzok and his paramour, agent Lisa Page, as well as messages from other FBI officials discussing Trump.

Ugh...

NO..ONE..CARES!!
NONE of these children...will EVER be President! :)

Children of politicians have been benefiting from their parents status...for an eternity.
You didn't give a shit about Trumps kids...so???

~~~~~~
But you do care if Eric Trump silently passed gas while having dinner at the Mar a Largo Restaurant.

Oh I have no doubt there are millions of cancers like yourself that "give a shit".

Joaquín Guzmán Loera
Ted Bundy
Charles Manson
Jeffrey Dahmer
Al Capone

Just a few among the list of people Tradeless Jack never would have prosecuted much less even followed, caught nor suspected of anything as they too were not president at the time.

Forum List

Back