Secret Service Take Chicago Restaurant Employee into Custody After She Spits on Eric Trump

This is not an isolated incident towards members of the Trump ....Anyone remember this shit happening to the member of the Surrender Monkeys regime?

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump, the president’s son told Breitbart News.

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

I think spitting on people is disgusting and disrespectful. I also think calling a former President names is disgusting and disrespectful.

This is not an isolated incident towards members of the Trump ....Anyone remember this shit happening to the member of the Surrender Monkeys regime?

U.S. Secret Service took an employee of a Chicago restaurant into custody Tuesday evening after she spit on President Donald Trump’s son Eric Trump, the president’s son told Breitbart News.

“It was purely a disgusting act by somebody who clearly has emotional problems,” Eric Trump told Breitbart News when reached by phone late Tuesday evening. “For a party that preaches tolerance, this once again demonstrates they have very little civility. When somebody is sick enough to resort to spitting on someone, it just emphasizes a sickness and desperation and the fact that we’re winning.”

So, Eric Trump decides to visit Chitcago; BAD MISTAKE dude.

You couldn't pay me to visit that third world, shit hole city.

I put the blame on dumb ass Eric for this one.

As far as the spitting: I'm not aware of Illinois statutes for this but I am aware of the statutes in Minnesota.
If Eric would have been a LEO in Minnesota & was spit on, the person spitting could be charged with a felony.
Hey Eric; become a cop & you can act as a spit catch.

It is considered battery in Illinois and you can get up to a year in jail time.

Lol
Yes, Urban America sucks ass

Spitting is assault, which is against the law. So the arrest of the attacker is the expected result. This is Cult45 clutching pearls, nothing more.
"Clutching at pearls". That's the left's way of rationalizing and down playing anything they do.

Regardless, I'm not downplaying it, because I don't give a shit. Are you trying to paint this as something other than hand wringing and faux-outrage from party over country types? .

I don't condone spitting on anyone. BUT, here's a guy who lives in five-star accommodations and eats five-star meals, who has been spoiled and mollycoddled all of his life, and there is all this fuss made over this incident while people are living in tent cities who do not have basic amenities, plus who can forget the 1,000 troops his monkey-daddy just sent overseas to rough it. This moron thinks he's roughing it if room-service is ten minutes late.

My sympathy for him is underwhelming.
That's got nothing to do with a waitress spitting on him, though. Unless he was being a prick because she forgot his rolls or something.

As I said, I don't condone this incident. But it's being blown totally out of proportion. If this is the worst that happens to him in his life, he's living the life of Riley, in stark comparison to what his daddy is doing and has done to other people.

I once got stuck having a coffee with General Westmoreland at a seminar I had to attend for my job. I was very nice and polite, and made small talk, even though my inner self wanted to take a baseball bat to him.

She could have vomited on Mr. Trump and there would have been no problems..

When are they going to realize that TDS is real and people who are afflicted need to be referred to counseling. In the mean time their names need to be entered into the instant check psychiatric data base that prevents them from purchasing a firearm for their own safety and the safety of others.

The woman should not have spit on him

She should have kicked him in the balls

I wonder how that "Red Hen" restaurant is doing today?
As of the middle of May, business is booming. Red Hen Restaurant has become a tourist destination and additionally, retail mail-order sales of their own blended chicken spice have greatly added profits for the business.

Actions have consequences I guess she thought it was worth I wouldn’t but whatever it’s her life.

Trump should not have declined to prosecute. He should sue the restaurant.

Having gotten away with this behavior the signal is it's acceptable. She will do it again. Hopefully to someone that will make her eat her teeth.

I'll bet they took her into custody to tie her up for ten days and observe for rabies.

Any source other than the conspiracy theory tRump-tArd site?

Forum List

Back