Secretary John Kelly tells lawless, illegal loving Democrats to "shut up"

• It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to evade capture and deportation.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to obtain a driver's license
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal register to vote
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal obtain employment
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to for an employer to knowingly employ an illegal.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal obtain transportation or to provide transportation to an illegal
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal gain entry in to The US, or to smuggle them in to this country.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an illegal prepare a tax return
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to obtain a tax ID
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to knowingly accept a tax filing from an illegal by a government official.
Post the Title, Chapter and Section in the US Code for that 10 year max. penalty for each of those 10 alleged infractions of statutory law. You are so bloody full of horseshit you fucking fraud!

Tree is so fucked up he probably lives on the Government teat. I've known illegals that let their visa's expire and stayed and have TIN and file taxes and some pay and some get a refund. Now why did the IRS accept their tax return and not get 10 years?
sure you have. I received a check for 1 million dollars to. They let me cash it. yah hoooo

If you're responding to me dipshit yes I have in my line of work. So like other pubs gfys.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to evade capture and deportation.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to obtain a driver's license
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal register to vote
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal obtain employment
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to for an employer to knowingly employ an illegal.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal obtain transportation or to provide transportation to an illegal
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal gain entry in to The US, or to smuggle them in to this country.
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an illegal prepare a tax return
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to help an Illegal to obtain a tax ID
  • It is a Felony with up to 10 years in prison to knowingly accept a tax filing from an illegal by a government official.
Post the Title, Chapter and Section in the US Code for that 10 year max. penalty for each of those 10 alleged infractions of statutory law. You are so bloody full of horseshit you fucking fraud!

Tree is so fucked up he probably lives on the Government teat. I've known illegals that let their visa's expire and stayed and have TIN and file taxes and some pay and some get a refund. Now why did the IRS accept their tax return and not get 10 years?
sure you have. I received a check for 1 million dollars to. They let me cash it. yah hoooo

If you're responding to me dipshit yes I have in my line of work. So like other pubs gfys.
And it never once occurred to you that your company is hiring illegals?

yes I have in my line of work. .

200.gif

This whole administration is made up of nothing but absolute badasses. Anytime they get behind a mic they use the opportunity to make it crystal clear that the tail no longer wags the dog.
John Kelly, DHS chief, tells critics to ‘shut up’ and let agents to their jobs
The highlight of the Trump presidency for me will be when this all comes to a head and the Feds bring the hammer down on the "sanctuary city" shitholes.
We should probably keep our popcorn close...haha

"Mr Kelly said the Obama administration “discouraged” Homeland Security employees from doing their jobs, tying federal workers’ hands with bureaucracy and “politically meddling.” He said he and President Trump have made a decision to free up agents to enforce the laws as written, and he said he and his department won’t apologize for that."

Technically the agents can do their jobs even in Sanctuary Cities. All those Sanctuary groups are doing is refusing to assist the Feds in any way. This does not prevent the ICE agents from arresting illegal immigrants. What it does do is make the agents fine their own illegals.

You want them to bring the hammer down. What crime are they committing? Where does it say I have to detain someone for the Feds? I'm not a Federal Agent. I have no responsibility to enforce federal law.

This is the premise behind legalization of Marijuana. The rub for the Feds is they have to hold the trial where the people believe marijuana should be legal. In other words, the Feds can arrest and prosecute someone. But if the Jury finds them not guilty then the accused walks.

By refusing to do the jobs for the ICE agents it means they have to do it themselves. The local cops have no Federal Authority. They can't arrest someone for a Federal Crime. This is why you don't see US Marshals at DUI checkpoints. The Federal Agents have no authority regarding state laws.

Geez you people are terrible liars and stupid.

"Local Cops Cannot Arrest Someone For Committing A Federal Crime"

That is your quote.

Do us a favor. Delete your account here. You are too stupid for this place.

Yep. Jurisdiction: Where Can the Police Make Arrests? - Lawyers.com

Each state creates its own laws determining the territorial jurisdiction of its officers. That means a state is free to permit out-of-state or federal officers to arrest within the state and define the circumstances of that permission.

Permission to arrest is usually in the form of a written law that says who can make arrests in the state and under what circumstances. Many states have laws allowing cities, municipalities, and counties within the state to make similar agreements with each other. It’s common for neighboring cities and counties—especially in densely populated areas—to have written agreements by which officers may arrest in multiple jurisdictions.

A state can not authorize local cops to enforce federal law. The arrest has to be under a law the officer is authorized to enforce. The bank robbery example. The police officer arrests you under the state law prohibiting armed robbery. He does not arrest you under the federal law which he is not empowered to enforce.

One of us is an idiot. I think it's you. Post your link which shows the local cops are empowered to enforce federal law as local cops.

Dude don't twist stuff. Technically you are telling BOLD FACED LIES. A local police officer is bound by his Oath to observe Federal Law. That includes Immigration Law.

So you are going to sit here and tell me, that Illegals can commit all manner of Federal Crimes, right in front of a Police Officer, and he cannot even detain them, or arrest them, or hold them under an ICE detainer?

And you are going to try to tell me, that no local police officer, county sheriff, State Patrolman can arrest anyone for committing the crimes bulleted above?

Your interpretation of THE LAW makes no sense.

I posted a link to a law website. You disagree with their interpretation.

How about the Supreme Court? Do you find the Supreme Court doesn't know the law as well as you do?

Printz v. United States - Wikipedia

The Supreme Court found that the Congress was in violation of the tenth amendment by requiring the police to perform certain actions.

One of us is an idiot. Now you should be aware that it is not me.

So are you deleting your account now?
I'm not sure I understand your point. what is it you believe the feds are asking the locals to do? Please explain.

Forum List

Back