Secretary of Defense refuses Trump's demand to appear on FOX show

I get the feeling that if Mattis knew that today's disgusting display in the Cabinet Room was going to take place, he would have sent a deputy or someone else. I felt bad for the guy who is one of the few Trump appointees who has integrity beyond reproach (or at least seems to). Defense secretaries are generally guys who get the job because they are qualified. No doubt he is. I can see his face when Kushner or Bannon call him on the phone and try to tell him to do something.

There's a few (a very few, forsooth!) honest men in the mix, and it can't be long before these men are driven to call BS! on the Orange Clown.
And when they do, it's 'You're Fired!' from the idiot who doesn't even know what he said yesterday.

I get the feeling that if Mattis knew that today's disgusting display in the Cabinet Room was going to take place, he would have sent a deputy or someone else. I felt bad for the guy who is one of the few Trump appointees who has integrity beyond reproach (or at least seems to). Defense secretaries are generally guys who get the job because they are qualified. No doubt he is. I can see his face when Kushner or Bannon call him on the phone and try to tell him to do something.

So what did he do when it was his turn to kiss Trump's butt? Did he suddenly drop out of line, or did did he do what was expected of him?

/---- Disgusting display???? Rush was right:
When they (Liberals) see happiness, they get mad. When they see and hear cabinet secretaries thanking Trump and expressing their gratitude and their eagerness to do what they do, they get mad. “Doesn’t Trump know that everybody is supposed to be close to quitting? Don’t these cabinet secretaries know that it should be embarrassing to be in there with Trump? Don’t these cabinet secretaries understand that they look like fools when they look like they are happy and honored to be there?” Make no mistake, the psychology of this…

It’s subtle. You won’t see any news about it, but I’m just telling you: This is the kind of thing that will drive the anti-Trump faction even more insane. They are looking for affirmation every day that their efforts to discredit, to delegitimize, to embarrass Trump are working. One of the sure signs that they are succeeding would be when Trump associates begin to bad mouth him or act like they’re unhappy to be there or embarrassed.
Trump Holds First Meeting with Upbeat Cabinet

When they (Liberals) see happiness, they get mad. When they see and hear cabinet secretaries thanking Trump and expressing their gratitude and their eagerness to do what they do, they get mad. “Doesn’t Trump know that everybody is supposed to be close to quitting? Don’t these cabinet secretaries know that it should be embarrassing to be in there with Trump? Don’t these cabinet secretaries understand that they look like fools when they look like they are happy and honored to be there?” Make no mistake, the psychology of this…

It’s subtle. You won’t see any news about it, but I’m just telling you: This is the kind of thing that will drive the anti-Trump faction even more insane. They are looking for affirmation every day that their efforts to discredit, to delegitimize, to embarrass Trump are working. One of the sure signs that they are succeeding would be when Trump associates begin to bad mouth him or act like they’re unhappy to be there or embarrassed.

Yes, the cabinet members know they should be embarrassed, but they also know that's what it takes to keep their jobs with that orange egomaniac fool.

Yes, the cabinet members know they should be embarrassed, but they also know that's what it takes to keep their jobs with that orange egomaniac fool.
/----Embarrassed about what? They all sounded sincere. Why take the job in the first place? Why stay? You can't handle the truth.
buttsore.jpg

So, Cellblock, you are a butt kissing asshole, also. What we saw yesterday was something that belongs in North Korea, not here in the US.

So, Cellblock, you are a butt kissing asshole, also. What we saw yesterday was something that belongs in North Korea, not here in the US.
/------ So the Cabinet members failed to live up to the scenario you Libtards created out of whole cloth. Now answer my questions: Why take the job in the first place? Why stay? The truth is you know they were sincere.

Donald Trump demanded that General Mattis appear on the Trump supporting Fox and Friends show, but the independent-minded Mattis (who is a Putin foe) refused, as he is not Trump's bitch, a new report says.
Mattis turned down White House calls to go on ‘Fox & Friends’: report

Is Mattis' job in peril now that he told Trump to go find another bitch? Discuss.
Your source said requests you said demands. Your thread is stupid lying shit, obviously all you are capable of. It's like watching a monkey lick his asshole.

I hear what you're saying. Okay. FWIW, you have a point. But if you're going to tell me that the secretaries all spontaneously decided to do that by themselves...well I think you're being a bit naïve.

Having to orchestrate a show of support shows how little you actually have.

/------ So the Cabinet members failed to live up to the scenario you Libtards created out of whole cloth. Now answer my questions: Why take the job in the first place? Why stay? The truth is you know they were sincere.

Would you ever say anything like that to your boss?

"we thank you for the honor and the blessing that you’ve given us to serve your agenda"

I hear what you're saying. Okay. FWIW, you have a point. But if you're going to tell me that the secretaries all spontaneously decided to do that by themselves...well I think you're being a bit naïve.

/---- SO you think all of his Cabinet members are weaklings and desperate for work? Seriously?

"we thank you for the honor and the blessing that you’ve given us to serve your agenda"
/----- I don't talk that way. I'd say, I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and everyone here in advancing your agenda.

/---- SO you think all of his Cabinet members are weaklings and desperate for work? Seriously?

No.

His cabinet has some bright and widely respected people.

The display was sad. I probably shouldn't have said "disgusting".

No.

His cabinet has some bright and widely respected people.

The display was sad. I probably shouldn't have said "disgusting".
/---- Sad because it doesn't fit your narrative that everyone is ready to jump ship?

/----- I don't talk that way. I'd say, I appreciate the opportunity to work with you and everyone here in advancing your agenda.

Nobody talks that way. Hence it was orchestrated and, therefore sad that the President cannot engender such admiration on his own.

Forum List

Back