Secretary Of State Pompeo Was On The Call With Trump And Ukraine President Zelensky

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
So now we learn that Pompeo was on the extortionate call from Trump to Zelensky. The Secretary of State! There is no end to this swamp. It looks like it will drown the whole lot of them. Volker and Bolton jumped ship and might be willing to testify. But their window is closing.

hree House committees on Friday subpoenaed Mr. Pompeo for documents related to the inquiry; the secretary has until Oct. 4 to produce them. Separately, the committees plan to depose five current or former State Department officials regarding Ukraine.

www.wsj.com/...

Whoa... Pompeo was on the 25 July call with Trump and Ukraine (Zelensky)

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

I know usmessageboard rightards aren't that bright, so I included the Wall St. Journal link in the summary to the article.

Bad week huh guys?

So, we have a paywall, the dailykook, and an actual witness to the call that can exonerate Trump (as opposed to a "whistleblower" with hearsay "evidence")...

Got any more "bombshells" you want to drop on yourself???
cool story.png

So now we learn that Pompeo was on the extortionate call from Trump to Zelensky. The Secretary of State! There is no end to this swamp. It looks like it will drown the whole lot of them. Volker and Bolton jumped ship and might be willing to testify. But their window is closing.

hree House committees on Friday subpoenaed Mr. Pompeo for documents related to the inquiry; the secretary has until Oct. 4 to produce them. Separately, the committees plan to depose five current or former State Department officials regarding Ukraine.

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

I know usmessageboard rightards aren't that bright, so I included the Wall St. Journal link in the summary to the article.

Bad week huh guys?
Nothing inspires more loyalty than putting somebody in a position to be taken down with you if you go down

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

Bad week huh guys?
Only one sentence which seems to be true in the whole post ^: "There is no end to this swamp." And OP keeps helping that swamp to get bigger.

It's been a bad 3 years with Democrats acting like a bunch of kids denied their favorite toys. You reap what you sow, we'll see what America thinks of your nonsense at the ballot boxes next year.

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

Bad week huh guys?
Nothing inspires more loyalty than putting somebody in a position to be taken down with you if you go down

It's the self centeredness of spoiled little rich kids, who think they are so important, that they can take everyone down with them, if their spoiled little lives are threatened.

What they don't know about the real world, is just how cheap and expendable, their worthless lives really are.

As Jeffrey Epstein found out a few weeks back.

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

Bad week huh guys?
NO ONE CARES.. you idiots don’t want to investigate Biden.. so no one is listening to you.. sore losers full of hate

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

Bad week huh guys?

It's the self centeredness of spoiled little rich kids, who think they are so important, that they can take everyone down with them, if their spoiled little lives are threatened.

What they don't know about the real world, is just how cheap and expendable, their worthless lives really are.

As Jeffrey Epstein found out a few weeks back.
I didn't realize Democrats were threatening Trump's life. I'm not surprised, that is the logical progression of their hatred.

www.wsj.com/...

Co conspirator Pomopeo.

Bad week huh guys?
Of course he was on the call, what else would you expect. We are paying them to do this, they damn well better be on the call!

The only valid point the OP makes is the swamp is worse than previously thought. It will take Trump eight full years to clean up the swamp.

Forum List

Back