🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Security Analyst Tony Shaffer: Obama White House Behind Mike Flynn Phone Call Leaks (Video)

Flynn wasn't under survellience. The Russians were.

That's your defense? LMFAO. Please show me The Court Ordered Warrant to record Flynn's casual conversations with anyone.

2ndly Flynn was on the payroll already, but he was not making policy decisions, and these types of calls are normal with a transition team.

There are no laws against anyone like Flynn taking a congratulatory call, and someone saying, perhaps we can discuss this situation after your position is official.

3rdly, as I said, the only laws broken were broken by Obama Administration Leftovers in the Intelligence Community.

We already had to fire Yates for refusing to enforce The Law. And the Democrat Party tried to pass a bill making her a HERO?

House Dem offers bill commending fired Justice official Sally Yates

And don't get me started on The State Department, DOJ, or IRS...

Obama’s IRS Has Never Stopped Targeting Conservatives

And these same dangerous people were behind the leaks at The DNC.

Judge: US Intelligence Likely Leaked DNC Emails, Not Russians

And John Brennan has already violated the Law and should be prosecuted.

A Spy Coup in America? – Consortiumnews

Corrupt CIA Feeds Crooked Media

This is what happens when you put Political Cronies in charge of The Intelligence Community.
It becomes dangerous and political!

The biggest threat to Our Republic IS THE DNC.

When all the intelligence agencies are unified in saying Russia was behind the hacks - I tend to believe them over conspiracy theories.

That's your defense? LMFAO. Please show me The Court Ordered Warrant to record Flynn's casual conversations with anyone.

2ndly Flynn was on the payroll already, but he was not making policy decisions, and these types of calls are normal with a transition team.

There are no laws against anyone like Flynn taking a congratulatory call, and someone saying, perhaps we can discuss this situation after your position is official.

3rdly, as I said, the only laws broken were broken by Obama Administration Leftovers in the Intelligence Community.

We already had to fire Yates for refusing to enforce The Law. And the Democrat Party tried to pass a bill making her a HERO?

This is what happens when you put Political Cronies in charge of The Intelligence Community.

When all the intelligence agencies are unified in saying Russia was behind the hacks - I tend to believe them over conspiracy theories.
Is that like you were all unified in saying Trump would never be president? Is it like that?

Is that like you were all unified in saying Trump would never be president? Is it like that?

Non sequiter.

Forum List

Back