See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

And I'm detecting jealousy.
If anyone were jealous they could simply just go and buy the same boobs.

And that means what, exactly?

It means what it says. Anyone can have boobs, even men nowadays. Lol. :D Those boobs are not attractive at all anyways.
To get boobs of that circus freak size, these 'women' have to have operation after operation, going up in size only once the skin will be able to tolerate more stretching. Think of all the GA's too. Uggghhhhh. Unbelievable.

You know very little. I have seen women who have done that. Their boobs are QUITE different. Perfectly spherical, drum-tight skin, veins bulging out, hers are obviously not like that. If you look at her site, she has videos. Those act like natural boobs.

You aren't thinking about the possibility that she was at one time obese. Obese women have large boobs like that. It's common. Perhaps she didn't get implants but instead had a lot of liposuction. There is just a lot that you and Chris, in your jealous rage, haven't concidered.
However she got them, it looks absurd, as does her trout mouth. You want to think we are jealous, so have at it. But if had boobs like that, I'd have them reduced, as many women do. They are gross.

It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - I've buy them.

Sure but it doesn't change anything. She is still attractive to many people. You are only guessing that they are fake.

People with horrible taste. :D Yuck! Do you really find that woman attractive and sexy? Or are you just being funny?

I said I follow her on Instagram and I was the one that posted her photo here. What do you think?
Would you like to have an affair with her?

If she showed up right now and for some unknown reason, stated she wanted me, I'd have to turn her down. I love my wife dearly and she is no slouch in the boob department herself.

It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - I've buy them.

Sure but it doesn't change anything. She is still attractive to many people. You are only guessing that they are fake.

People with horrible taste. :D Yuck! Do you really find that woman attractive and sexy? Or are you just being funny?

I said I follow her on Instagram and I was the one that posted her photo here. What do you think?

If she showed up right now and for some unknown reason, stated she wanted me, I'd have to turn her down. I love my wife dearly and she is no slouch in the boob department herself.
That's nice. I guess she can't be overwhelmingly sexy to you then ;-)

It means what it says. Anyone can have boobs, even men nowadays. Lol. :D Those boobs are not attractive at all anyways.
To get boobs of that circus freak size, these 'women' have to have operation after operation, going up in size only once the skin will be able to tolerate more stretching. Think of all the GA's too. Uggghhhhh. Unbelievable.

You know very little. I have seen women who have done that. Their boobs are QUITE different. Perfectly spherical, drum-tight skin, veins bulging out, hers are obviously not like that. If you look at her site, she has videos. Those act like natural boobs.

You aren't thinking about the possibility that she was at one time obese. Obese women have large boobs like that. It's common. Perhaps she didn't get implants but instead had a lot of liposuction. There is just a lot that you and Chris, in your jealous rage, haven't concidered.

If they are natural, they are still disgusting. How can anyone like that? It's ugly.

I wouldn't expect you, as a female, to understand.

However she got them, it looks absurd, as does her trout mouth. You want to think we are jealous, so have at it. But if had boobs like that, I'd have them reduced, as many women do. They are gross.

Personally, I like a more proportionate body on a person. I like natural looking beauty too. Some makeup? Fine. If it is an older woman who gets some Botox or whatever for some wrinkles, then I think that's okay too, but that woman is just a plastic surgery freak. Lol.

Bahaha! :D No woman is jealous of that freak show. Lol. She looks awful!

Methinks the lady doest protest too much.

If they are natural, they are still disgusting. How can anyone like that? It's ugly.

Well, why don't you tell us what you find attractive about them? :)

I am just stunned that anyone would find that beautiful. :ack-1:

I'm betting she makes her living with them. She may choose that route later on in her life.

That's nice. I guess she can't be overwhelmingly sexy to you then ;-)

I'm 60, not 16. I can control myself.

I'm betting she makes her living with them. She may choose that route later on in her life.

How? Ewww.

Any woman could get the trout mouth, the plastic face, the tattooed eyebrows and the absurd breasts any time they wanted them, if they were jealous. Why do you think MOST women don't?

Really? Have you not been paying attention?

I suspect the boobs are her main source of income, yes.

Any woman can get the trout mouth, the plastic face, the tattooed eyebrows and the absurd breasts any time they wanted them, if they were jealous. Why do you think MOST women don't?

Cuz it's ugo, that's why. :D

Really? Have you not been paying attention?

I guess not, so why don't you tell us what you find attractive about those . . . things. :D

I suspect the boobs are her main source of income, yes.

I don't see how. I can't believe that most people would find that attractive.

Forum List

Back