See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

What do you mean? I'm one of the good-looking people. :D I look and feel great without needing any plastic surgery, fake lips, fake boobs, a shit ton of makeup. I look good without all that. ;)

Then why the need to put others down?

Am I not allowed to critique? Everyone else does. Besides, I think it's terrible that someone makes themselves into a freak with plastic surgery. I think it's a sign of a problem.

I get it, you are just concerned about her well-being.

Not at all. I don't even know her. I just think she looks like a circus freak and maybe like she could have been a guy at one time. Of course, it's probably just all the plastic surgery. She has a kind of "androgynous" looking face because it's not her real face.

Well there you go with the put down.a. Telling.

What? You are claiming she's somehow sexy and hot and pretty. I'm saying no she is not. She is phony looking. Her boobs look gross.

Then why the need to put others down?

Am I not allowed to critique? Everyone else does. Besides, I think it's terrible that someone makes themselves into a freak with plastic surgery. I think it's a sign of a problem.

Not at all. I don't even know her. I just think she looks like a circus freak and maybe like she could have been a guy at one time. Of course, it's probably just all the plastic surgery. She has a kind of "androgynous" looking face because it's not her real face.

What? You are claiming she's somehow sexy and hot and pretty. I'm saying no she is not. She is phony looking. Her boobs look gross.

And I'm detecting jealousy.

I should start a poll. I'm wondering if men find someone like Zooey Deschanel more attractive than that bimbo with the big milk
I don't. I think it's foolish of women to do that but hey, to each his or her own. My wallet, if I wasn't married, would be pretty big so.....

Why is it foolish? Is it any more foolish than a man who seeks out women because of their breast size? Hmm. ???

It's foolish because there are a lot of assholes who have fat wallets. And there's a huge difference. I'm not yalking about marrying this woman, I'm simply talking about sex. Women who seek out a sugar daddy are hooking themselves up for marriage. Foolish.

There are a lot of women with big boobs who are really men too! :2up:

Yeah well that is easy to deal with if it ever happens. The whole tranny schtick you are trying to pull doesn't work with me. Try some other shaming ploy.

But she looks like she could have been a dude. She's really . . . weird looking and those boobs are disgusting, IMO.
S/he has made itself look utterly deformed. The fake boobies can also mask breast tumours, not to mention there is the risk of leakage, back problems and so on. It also just looks absurd, IMHO.

Jealousy of what? Lol. She's ugly!

If anyone were jealous they could simply just go and buy the same boobs.

I would not want those boobs. I find them to be utterly disgusting. I would rather have my small cute boobs, thanks. :D

I should start a poll. I'm wondering if men find someone like Zooey Deschanel more attractive than that bimbo with the big milk
Why is it foolish? Is it any more foolish than a man who seeks out women because of their breast size? Hmm. ???

It's foolish because there are a lot of assholes who have fat wallets. And there's a huge difference. I'm not yalking about marrying this woman, I'm simply talking about sex. Women who seek out a sugar daddy are hooking themselves up for marriage. Foolish.

Yeah well that is easy to deal with if it ever happens. The whole tranny schtick you are trying to pull doesn't work with me. Try some other shaming ploy.

But she looks like she could have been a dude. She's really . . . weird looking and those boobs are disgusting, IMO.
S/he has made itself look utterly deformed. The fake boobies can also mask breast tumours, not to mention there is the risk of leakage, back problems and so on. It also just looks absurd, IMHO.

Neither one of you know that they are fake.

I would not want those boobs. I find them to be utterly disgusting. I would rather have my small cute boobs, thanks. :D
I agree. Someone who willingly does that to themselves has serious problems and no self respect or confidence. They are doing it for men. It's quite sad really.

Jealousy of what? Lol. She's ugly!

There you go. Feel better about yourself now?

Good god man! Of course they are fake. What is wrong with you?

And that means what, exactly?

Feel better about yourself now?

It means what it says. Anyone can have boobs, even men nowadays. Lol. :D Those boobs are not attractive at all anyways.

It means if anyone felt jealous about those boobies, they wouldn't need to remain jealous, as they can have the same op - ie buy them.

I didn't feel bad before, so why should I feel better now?

I'm sure not many women are jealous of that one. Sorry to tell you. :D She's ugly! Do you not see that? Is the plastic surgery face not obvious to you?

Forum List

Back