See new hot photos of Nigerian lady with the largest boobs on Instagram

Michelle Pfeiffer was gorgeous when she was younger.

Michelle.jpg

I need more than a pretty face.

Lol. Too funny. You would die if Michelle Pfeiffer ever hit on you, I'm sure. Or any woman for that matter. :D Lol.

Too bad you seem to have to resort to insults. I'm happily married, I don't need women to hit on me. And the answer to the obvious question is "yes".

That's besides the point, if you weren't married and Michelle Pfeiffer was hitting on you, you would be a drooling fool, I'm sure.

If she looked like that I would be flattered. I'd have to drink some more though.

Michelle.jpg

Lol. Too funny. You would die if Michelle Pfeiffer ever hit on you, I'm sure. Or any woman for that matter. :D Lol.

Too bad you seem to have to resort to insults. I'm happily married, I don't need women to hit on me. And the answer to the obvious question is "yes".

I didn't ask you a question. Lol.

Hmmm...perhaps it wasnt as obvious as I thought.

I'm just saying, you have terrible taste. Lol. Damn, that woman looks like a tranny to me.

Michelle.jpg

That's besides the point, if you weren't married and Michelle Pfeiffer was hitting on you, you would be a drooling fool, I'm sure.

If she looked like that I would be flattered. I'd have to drink some more though.

Okay, so you like ugly women. Gotcha. :D

I'm just saying, you have terrible taste. Lol. Damn, that woman looks like a tranny to me.

Jeez, your attempts to shame are getting lamer.

Jeez, your attempts to shame are getting lamer.

Just stating that facts. That lady looks like a plastic surgery gone awry. :D

Whatever makes you feel better about yourself.

I'll bet these are the same guys that get angry when women judge a man by the size of his . . . wallet. :D

I don't. I think it's foolish of women to do that but hey, to each his or her own. My wallet, if I wasn't married, would be pretty big so.....

Why is it foolish? Is it any more foolish than a man who seeks out women because of their breast size? Hmm. ???

What do you mean? I'm one of the good-looking people. :D I look and feel great without needing any plastic surgery, fake lips, fake boobs, a shit ton of makeup. I look good without all that. ;)

I'll bet these are the same guys that get angry when women judge a man by the size of his . . . wallet. :D

I don't. I think it's foolish of women to do that but hey, to each his or her own. My wallet, if I wasn't married, would be pretty big so.....

Why is it foolish? Is it any more foolish than a man who seeks out women because of their breast size? Hmm. ???

It's foolish because there are a lot of assholes who have fat wallets. And there's a huge difference. I'm not yalking about marrying this woman, I'm simply talking about sex. Women who seek out a sugar daddy are hooking themselves up for marriage. Foolish.

What do you mean? I'm one of the good-looking people. :D I look and feel great without needing any plastic surgery, fake lips, fake boobs, a shit ton of makeup. I look good without all that. ;)

Then why the need to put others down?

It's foolish because there are a lot of assholes who have fat wallets. And there's a huge difference. I'm not yalking about marrying this woman, I'm simply talking about sex. Women who seek out a sugar daddy are hooking themselves up for marriage. Foolish.

There are a lot of women with big boobs who are really men too! :2up:

Am I not allowed to critique? Everyone else does. Besides, I think it's terrible that someone makes themselves into a freak with plastic surgery. I think it's a sign of a problem.

Yeah well that is easy to deal with if it ever happens. The whole tranny schtick you are trying to pull doesn't work with me. Try some other shaming ploy.

Am I not allowed to critique? Everyone else does. Besides, I think it's terrible that someone makes themselves into a freak with plastic surgery. I think it's a sign of a problem.

I get it, you are just concerned about her well-being.

I should start a poll. I'm wondering if men find someone like Zooey Deschanel more attractive than that bimbo with the big milk

Yeah well that is easy to deal with if it ever happens. The whole tranny schtick you are trying to pull doesn't work with me. Try some other shaming ploy.

But she looks like she could have been a dude. She's really . . . weird looking and those boobs are disgusting, IMO.

Not at all. I don't even know her. I just think she looks like a circus freak and maybe like she could have been a guy at one time. Of course, it's probably just all the plastic surgery. She has a kind of "androgynous" looking face because it's not her real face.

Not at all. I don't even know her. I just think she looks like a circus freak and maybe like she could have been a guy at one time. Of course, it's probably just all the plastic surgery. She has a kind of "androgynous" looking face because it's not her real face.

Well there you go with the put downs. Telling.

Forum List

Back