🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Seek Peace, Pursue Justice in Israel-Palestine

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o_ZdzOKzyE]Lack of construction material in Gaza-INfocus-10-02-2011 - YouTube[/ame]

And that proves what exactly?:cuckoo:

It proves that Rocco posted a load of crap.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y4tRU2J0c4]Gazans build cemetery for closed factories - YouTube[/ame]
Tinnie never likes what Rocco has to say although I think Rocco is one of the most respected posters on this forum and really seems to know his stuff, unlike Tinnie who sounds like he is reporting for Hamas and all the terrorist gangs in Gaza. Naturally Tinnie would never reported on what his friends are doing when it comes to terrorist training camps.

Hamas Bulldozes World Heritage Site to Make Way For Terror Training Camp ? The Truth About Hamas - by the IDF

Terrorism is an Israeli propaganda campaign.

Gazans build cemetery for closed factories - YouTube
Tinnie never likes what Rocco has to say although I think Rocco is one of the most respected posters on this forum and really seems to know his stuff, unlike Tinnie who sounds like he is reporting for Hamas and all the terrorist gangs in Gaza. Naturally Tinnie would never reported on what his friends are doing when it comes to terrorist training camps.

Hamas Bulldozes World Heritage Site to Make Way For Terror Training Camp ? The Truth About Hamas - by the IDF

LOL :cool:

Gazans build cemetery for closed factories - YouTube

How does it make you feel knowing that the Country you live in lists Hamas as a terrorist organization ??

P F Tinmore, et al,

They are great pictures. No matter where you go in the Middle East or Persian Gulf you can find pictures like this. But when you are on the ground, the view is much different.

I prefer not to get into a war of pictures. But I will say, there are scenes that make Gaza look inviting. Having said that, I wouldn't want to live there.

Cut: Great pictures.
(COMMENT)

To be fair, I must say that Gaza has made improvements. But it is a failed economy, concentrating on war rather than development.

First, let me say, that I am not a big fan or advocate of the restrictions regarding the Israeli blockade (sea side-naval). I think that the blockade has exceeded its useful life and has now become counter productive. (My opinion. - Realizing that if you are on the receiving end of a rocket attack, it looks much different. Been there - done that.)

The issue of the blockade and border crossing restrictions is definitely something that needs a further and closer examination by both sides. The critical obstacle here is the inability of either side to generate the conditions necessary for the normalization of relations between the two sides (Hamas and Israel). Israel, like the US, sees Hamas as a terrorist organization with direct ties to Iran, as well as other hostile and controversial groups (if not directly with allied terrorists). Hamas simply doesn't recognize the legitimacy of the State of Israel, and obstructs the normalization directly and in the open. What weapons it has been able to smuggle into Gaza, they use against Israel without reservation. Rocket launches are performed in the open from poor residential areas, using civilian tenements as cover; and any resulting casualties as a media event for propaganda.

Both sides attempt to control the media to the extent possible, with Hamas offering large sums of money to informers that can give travel itineraries and routing information on foreign journalist (particularly Israel) for kidnapping purposes. Israel has draconian like restrictions on foreign journalist operating out of Israeli territory. Thus the media on both sides is contaminated and highly prejudicial in the stories they do report.

It is rather clear, that Israeli Officials are waiting for Hamas leaders to make the first concession. If Hamas recognizes Israel, Israel will begin to lift various restrictions that adversely impact Gaza Economics.

But it is unlikely that either side will make that first step to normalize relations and open the processes so necessary and critical for Gaza to exploit commercially. Gaza has about a 30% unemployment rate. It is killing the growth potential and severely limits the benefits of an open economy.

The possible potential for the development of the Gaza Strip is almost in a hostage like standoff --- caught between the two sides.

The analysis, by outside observers say, that the Palestinians would not be trustworthy enough to risk an independent and unilateral move, on the part of the Israelis, to open unrestricted (freedom of) navigation as a possible first step in a show of good faith. The probability is that the Palestinians (Hamas) would immediately exploit the situation and begin a massive smuggling operation of weapons to be used to threaten security and conduct hostile operations.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is rather clear, that Israeli Officials are waiting for Hamas leaders to make the first concession. If Hamas recognizes Israel, ...

Why should Hamas recognize the occupiers of their country?

How does it make you feel knowing that the Country you live in lists Hamas as a terrorist organization ??

The lackeys in our government are an embarrassment.

P F Tinmore, et al,

They are great pictures. No matter where you go in the Middle East or Persian Gulf you can find pictures like this. But when you are on the ground, the view is much different.

I prefer not to get into a war of pictures. But I will say, there are scenes that make Gaza look inviting. Having said that, I wouldn't want to live there.

Cut: Great pictures.
(COMMENT)

To be fair, I must say that Gaza has made improvements. But it is a failed economy, concentrating on war rather than development.

First, let me say, that I am not a big fan or advocate of the restrictions regarding the Israeli blockade (sea side-naval). I think that the blockade has exceeded its useful life and has now become counter productive. (My opinion. - Realizing that if you are on the receiving end of a rocket attack, it looks much different. Been there - done that.)

The issue of the blockade and border crossing restrictions is definitely something that needs a further and closer examination by both sides. The critical obstacle here is the inability of either side to generate the conditions necessary for the normalization of relations between the two sides (Hamas and Israel). Israel, like the US, sees Hamas as a terrorist organization with direct ties to Iran, as well as other hostile and controversial groups (if not directly with allied terrorists). Hamas simply doesn't recognize the legitimacy of the State of Israel, and obstructs the normalization directly and in the open. What weapons it has been able to smuggle into Gaza, they use against Israel without reservation. Rocket launches are performed in the open from poor residential areas, using civilian tenements as cover; and any resulting casualties as a media event for propaganda.

Both sides attempt to control the media to the extent possible, with Hamas offering large sums of money to informers that can give travel itineraries and routing information on foreign journalist (particularly Israel) for kidnapping purposes. Israel has draconian like restrictions on foreign journalist operating out of Israeli territory. Thus the media on both sides is contaminated and highly prejudicial in the stories they do report.

It is rather clear, that Israeli Officials are waiting for Hamas leaders to make the first concession. If Hamas recognizes Israel, Israel will begin to lift various restrictions that adversely impact Gaza Economics.

But it is unlikely that either side will make that first step to normalize relations and open the processes so necessary and critical for Gaza to exploit commercially. Gaza has about a 30% unemployment rate. It is killing the growth potential and severely limits the benefits of an open economy.

The possible potential for the development of the Gaza Strip is almost in a hostage like standoff --- caught between the two sides.

The analysis, by outside observers say, that the Palestinians would not be trustworthy enough to risk an independent and unilateral move, on the part of the Israelis, to open unrestricted (freedom of) navigation as a possible first step in a show of good faith. The probability is that the Palestinians (Hamas) would immediately exploit the situation and begin a massive smuggling operation of weapons to be used to threaten security and conduct hostile operations.

Most Respectfully,
R

It is rather clear, that Israeli Officials are waiting for Hamas leaders to make the first concession. If Hamas recognizes Israel, ...

Why should Hamas recognize the occupiers of their country?

Weather or weather not they recognize them, it makes no difference for the Israelis

The lackeys in our government are an embarrassment.

What about the other countries that have listed Hamas as a terrorist organization? WOuld you like the full list Tinnie? I"ll post it if you promise not to cry, deal ??

15-20% hold that political opinion. Hardly a landslide.

Why do those countries consider Hamas to be a terrorist organization if that's supposedly an Irsaeli propaganda campaign ?

What about the other countries that have listed Hamas as a terrorist organization? WOuld you like the full list Tinnie? I"ll post it if you promise not to cry, deal ??

15-20% hold that political opinion. Hardly a landslide.

Why do those countries consider Hamas to be a terrorist organization if that's supposedly an Irsaeli propaganda campaign ?

Good question.

Define terrorism.

How does Hamas fit that definition?

I knew you would flunk out on this one. That is why I asked.:lol::lol::lol:

Wow, you sure showed me ! :eusa_whistle:

And you don't even know why Hamas is considered terrorists. You just believe everything the government tells you.

It's not my fault you can't see the similarities between the tactics that Hamas uses and the ones used by other Islamic Terrorists in the Middle East.
Unless of course you don't believe Islamic terrorism exists?

And you don't even know why Hamas is considered terrorists. You just believe everything the government tells you.

It's not my fault you can't see the similarities between the tactics that Hamas uses and the ones used by other Islamic Terrorists in the Middle East.

Sure it does but Hamas isn't it.

I consider killing innocent civilians INTENTIONALLY in the name of Allah, to be terrorism.
During the second intifada, we saw their favorite tactic, suicide bombs.
I consider it terrorism when someone straps themselves with a suicide vest packed with nails and ball bearings and blows themselves up in the most packed civilian locations (Bus, Cafe).
I consider launching rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas to be terrorism.
Cheering the death of innocent civilians (and dont deny that they have done that after every successful attack against innocent Israelis) is also something terrorists do.

The killing of innocent people and terrorizing them for the means of achieving what you think is a legit goal is terrorism.

What do YOU consider terrorism ???

Sure it does but Hamas isn't it.

I consider killing innocent civilians INTENTIONALLY in the name of Allah, to be terrorism.
During the second intifada, we saw their favorite tactic, suicide bombs.
I consider it terrorism when someone straps themselves with a suicide vest packed with nails and ball bearings and blows themselves up in the most packed civilian locations (Bus, Cafe).
I consider launching rockets indiscriminately into civilian areas to be terrorism.
Cheering the death of innocent civilians (and dont deny that they have done that after every successful attack against innocent Israelis) is also something terrorists do.

The killing of innocent people and terrorizing them for the means of achieving what you think is a legit goal is terrorism.

What do YOU consider terrorism ???

I have never seen that particular description.

Did you make it up yourself?

Forum List

Back