Seems Jeb!'s Support has Split Evenly

It appears that the big donors from the Bush campaign are going to Rubio. That could be a negative in this particular election. That is the establishment supporters and that isn't where the momentum is.

It appears that the big donors from the Bush campaign are going to Rubio. That could be a negative in this particular election. That is the establishment supporters and that isn't where the momentum is.
I think a lot of those big donors will just go to Clinton.

The Clinton family and Bush family are pretty close after all. . . .

1410201867127_Image_galleryImage_WASHINGTON_DC_SEPTEMBER_0.JPG

I'm interested to see that now that Jeb! is gone and Rubio is getting the GOPe and big donor backing if it's going to drag him (Rubio) under.

I don't think so, lol.

I'm interested to see that now that Jeb! is gone and Rubio is getting the GOPe and big donor backing if it's going to drag him (Rubio) under.

Nah. . . The I believe establishment has wanted Trump to be the nominee from the beginning, they have just been playing a grand game of reverse psychology with the voters. Though I can't for the life of me figure out why.

What the donors do have nothing to do with what the electorate wants. These days they tune out commercials. They tend to listen to entertainment media, indie media, and social media. If that can be infiltrated, if that paradigm can be changed, anything seems possible.

I guess we shall see. :eek-52:

I don't think so, lol.

That's because you don't do as much thinking and reading as I. You would like to think the establishment that funds and has an interest in one party is different from the other party. It isn't. It's all the same. Wake up already.

47958352.cached.jpg

Hillary Clinton’s Mega-Donors Are Also Funding Jeb Bush
Racetrack owners, bankers, and chicken kings: Meet the ultra-rich bankrolling the Bush and Clinton dynasties. A special report by Vocativ and The Daily Beast.

I don't think so, lol.

That's because you don't do as much thinking and reading as I. You would like to think the establishment that funds and has an interest in one party is different from the other party. It isn't. It's all the same. Wake up already.

47958352.cached.jpg

Racetrack owners, bankers, and chicken kings: Meet the ultra-rich bankrolling the Bush and Clinton dynasties. A special report by Vocativ and The Daily Beast.

I don't think so, lol.

47958352.cached.jpg

I just don't buy that...

I don't think so, lol.

47958352.cached.jpg

I don't think so, lol.

47958352.cached.jpg

I just don't buy that...
It's not yours to buy or not buy, it isn't for sale. Campaign contribution records are facts.

47957880.cached.jpg

47957880.cached.jpg

47957880.cached.jpg

47957880.cached.jpg

47957880.cached.jpg

Well, Bush had $155 million dollars, and managed to buy fifth place and out by the second primary. So, donors money doesn't seem to stimulate the efficacy it once did.

The Bush backers have indeed gone over to Rubio. Say what you will about the "dinosaurs" that are now endorsing him but remember it's them who run the party apparatus. It's them who will prevent Obama from naming a new Supreme. It's them who will pour millions of dollars into the Rubio coffers for nationwide media buys. When Trump either blows up or is hit by a massive scandal (which the Rats are waiting to spring on the country should he be nominated), you'll thank your lucky stars for Rubio or admit you're whining sissies who would rather bitch than get most of what you think you want.

Forum List

Back