Seized tapes record Donald talking with Cohen about Karen McDougal payoff.

so, Trump lied about having sex with that woman, Miss McDougal???

:lol:
to whom?
to us....
I know of nothing and have heard nothing. so post his lie.
You forgot see nothing.

20170806e58f9be98086e88085fb-see-no-truth-hear-no-truth-speak-no-truth.png
nice photo. not sure what it has to say about supposed trump lies, but hey nice find.

So, was it Giuliani who was notified by the prosecutors from the Southern District about it, the one who actually leaked it out, for some reason? maybe to get off of talking about Putin and Trump's bromance?
When Putin comes here to give Trump fresh orders, Don's subservience will become another point of discussion.

Putin calls Trump "Don".

Don calls Vlad "Mr. Putin".

That's how an employee and an employer talk to each other.
what do you think he's having the president do exactly? come on man up with what you think.
Look up what Trump referred to as "an incredible idea". You'll figure it out.
well name something he's done that is bad for our country? why can't you? you got all these ideas and shit. come on dude time to shine. let's see your proof!!!!!

Michael Cohen Secretly Taped Trump Discussing Payment to Playboy Model

So the sleaze former attormey for the current sleaze president secretly taped him discussing payoffs on a playboy bunny with whom Donald was banging.

• July 20, 2018 WASHINGTON — President Trump’s longtime lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, secretly recorded a conversation with Mr. Trump two months before the presidential election in which they discussed payments to a former Playboy model who said she had an affair with Mr. Trump, according to lawyers and others familiar with the recording.
  • The F.B.I. seized the recording this year during a raid on Mr. Cohen’s office. The Justice Department is investigating Mr. Cohen’s involvement in paying women to tamp down embarrassing news stories about Mr. Trump ahead of the 2016 election. Prosecutors want to know whether that violated federal campaign finance laws, and any conversation with Mr. Trump about those payments would be of keen interest to them.
  • The recording’s existence further draws Mr. Trump into questions about tactics he and his associates used to keep aspects of his personal and business life a secret. And it highlights the potential legal and political danger that Mr. Cohen represents to Mr. Trump. Once the keeper of many of Mr. Trump’s secrets, Mr. Cohen is now seen as increasingly willing to consider cooperating with prosecutors.
  • The former model, Karen McDougal, says she began a nearly yearlong affair with Mr. Trump in 2006, shortly after Mr. Trump’s wife, Melania, gave birth to their son Barron. Ms. McDougal sold her story for $150,000 to The National Enquirer, which was supportive of Mr. Trump, during the final months of the presidential campaign, but the tabloid sat on the story, which kept it from becoming public. The practice, known as “catch and kill,” effectively silenced Ms. McDougal for the remainder of the campaign.
So so typical of this sleaze balls.

Ok, let the sleaze defense begin.

FLESHBACK....ER, FLASHBACK:

Here is an extremely appropriate statement made by a former US President, one that was parroted over and over again by rabid partisan snowflakes who did...and still do...defend him:

"Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim my family life for my family. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

Our country has been distracted by this matter for too long"

Amazingly enough this hypocritical BULLSHIT was spewed...then echoed....By Bill Clinton and his followers / worshippers.

'A President's private life is no one's business but his own'.....unless that President is a Republican.

:p

Transcript: President Bill Clinton - Aug. 17, 1998

Who is karen mcdougal
One of the less famous prostitutes Trump paid off.

There are free prostitutes??
Must be damn ugy
I think she's pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091
Let’s see if it comes out that he had an affair with a black chick. Say goodbye to his base.

Yeah? Say good bye to the narrative that he is racist. . . .

Who is karen mcdougal

Must be damn ugy
I think she's pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091
Let’s see if it comes out that he had an affair with a black chick. Say goodbye to his base.

Racists will have sex with a black person. They just don’t want them to have rights.

Must be damn ugy
I think she's pretty!
View attachment 206090

View attachment 206091

Racists will have sex with a black person. They just don’t want them to have rights.
then obammy shouldn't have had so many blacks remain in poverty. why don't demophobes want blacks to work?

Here is an extremely appropriate statement made by a former US President, one that was parroted over and over again by rabid partisan snowflakes who did...and still do...defend him:

"Nothing is more important to me personally. But it is private, and I intend to reclaim my family life for my family. It's nobody's business but ours.

Even presidents have private lives. It is time to stop the pursuit of personal destruction and the prying into private lives and get on with our national life.

Amazingly enough this hypocritical BULLSHIT was spewed...then echoed....By Bill Clinton and his followers / worshippers.

'A President's private life is no one's business but his own'.....unless that President is a Republican.

You ah, seem to have left out the part where Bull Clinton was caught paying off women so his campaign wouldn't be jarred, thereby calling lots of campaign finance laws into question.

We'll ah, just await that link right here, shall we?

Yes, that's the thing to do. I'll check back next week.

And now for the cultists to deny, deny, deny. Clinton had emails. But lordy, there are tapes.

:dance:

Report: Michael Cohen secretly recorded Trump talking about payoff to Playboy model

Snip:

"McDougal has said she had an affair with Trump starting in 2006 that lasted almost a year. She sold her account of that alleged liaison to The National Enquirer for $150,000 before the November 2016 election, but the Trump-friendly supermarket tabloid did not publish it before Election Day.

Giuliani told the Times that recording made by Cohen lasts for less than two minutes, and demonstrated that Trump committed no wrongdoing.

Nothing in that conversation suggests that he had any knowledge of it in advance,” Giuliani, according to the report. Giuliani said that Trump had told Cohen that if he were to pay McDougal he should do so with a check, rather than cash, so that there would be record of the payment."

So McDougal made $150,000 off selling her story? I am thinking perhaps it was Cohen who had liaisons with all these lipstick whistleblowers.
I am thinking perhaps it was Cohen who had liaisons with all these lipstick whistleblowers.

Yes, that's why there is a recording of Trump arranging payment. :cuckoo:

You ah, seem to have left out the part where Bull Clinton was caught paying off women so his campaign wouldn't be jarred, thereby calling lots of campaign finance laws into question.

You going to want me to spoonfeed you all the links reporting how Bill sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped women, how his ENABLER Hillary berated, attacked, and silenced his victims yet later said all women should be believed, to the story of how he was found in contempt, stripped of his ability to practice law for a while, and paid his victim money to just go away....

Or do you want to continue to try to distract from the fact that Bill Clinton and all of his brainwashed zombies declared a President's personal life is no one's business, how everyone should butt out of his personal life?

And now for the cultists to deny, deny, deny. Clinton had emails. But lordy, there are tapes.

:dance:

Report: Michael Cohen secretly recorded Trump talking about payoff to Playboy model

Snip:

"McDougal has said she had an affair with Trump starting in 2006 that lasted almost a year. She sold her account of that alleged liaison to The National Enquirer for $150,000 before the November 2016 election, but the Trump-friendly supermarket tabloid did not publish it before Election Day.

Giuliani told the Times that recording made by Cohen lasts for less than two minutes, and demonstrated that Trump committed no wrongdoing.

Nothing in that conversation suggests that he had any knowledge of it in advance,” Giuliani, according to the report. Giuliani said that Trump had told Cohen that if he were to pay McDougal he should do so with a check, rather than cash, so that there would be record of the payment."

So McDougal made $150,000 off selling her story? I am thinking perhaps it was Cohen who had liaisons with all these lipstick whistleblowers.
I am thinking perhaps it was Cohen who had liaisons with all these lipstick whistleblowers.

Yes, that's why there is a recording of Trump arranging payment. :cuckoo:

Play it.

You going to want me to spoonfeed you all the links reporting how Bill sexually harassed, sexually assaulted, and raped women, how his ENABLER Hillary berated, attacked, and silenced his victims yet later said all women should be believed, to the story of how he was found in contempt, stripped of his ability to practice law for a while, and paid his victim money to just go away....

Or do you want to continue to try to distract from the fact that Bill Clinton and all of his brainwashed zombies declared a President's personal life is no one's business, how everyone should butt out of his personal life?

Soooooooooooooooooooooo again no link.

Didn't we just do this in another thread?

Meanwhile.... people have lost pensions, sick pay is a thing of the past now, healthcare insurance is rising faster and faster....... but f*ck that!!!.... Trump might have had sex with a bimbo 12 years ago, and might have said something about it to someone else.... now THIS is important stuff!!!!!

The payment was made during the election.

Forum List

Back