Self-appointed traffic regulators

foggedinn

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2008
Just interested in peoples' thoughts on self-appointed traffic regulators.
You know the people I am talking about. They drive side by side for miles on end going exactly the speed limit. They never pass one another or allow anyone to pass them.
Personally, I find them irritating.

You know the people I am talking about. They drive side by side for miles on end going exactly the speed limit. They never pass one another or allow anyone to pass them.
That’s when you call 911 and report them for impeding the free flow of traffic, or suspicion of impaired driving. After all, drunks and high drivers drive extra cautiously to avoid police notice. Even if they don’t get ticketed, seeing them get pulled over is good for a laugh and that type of Karen/Chad is very likely to talk their way into jail.

They have never stopped me from passing them but I have had a few try.

Just playing the Devil's advocate here, but define what a speed limit means.

I don't mind people going the speed limit. Them old folks who go 15 miles under clogging up traffic are the ones who make me want to have a heat seeking missile button on the dash.

I think my vehicle is equipped with cruise control but I never use it. Some bad drivers depend on it and drift to the passing lane without thinking about it.

Same as people who drive the limit in the left lane, cut into an exit at the last minute, or use the median to get ahead of traffic.

They should die in a fire.

Forum List

Back