Self Defense- If You Could Only Choose One

Which is your selection for self defense?

• Knife

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Baseball bat

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Handgun

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Phone 911

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Piss your pants

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
What would be your preference?

I thought I should conduct a straw poll to this question based on the following scenario

You're in your home late at night and you hear glass break. Shortly after you hear the sound of someone in your home. You are in your bedroom and he has found you. There is one intruder armed with handgun. You have no self defense weapon in your home, but for the sake of this poll, you have magic powers do deploy one of the following weapons/process.

Which would you select?

-Geaux

Last edited:

I thought I should conduct a straw poll to this question based on the following scenario

You're in your home late at night and you hear glass break. Shortly after you hear the sound of someone in your home. You are in you bedroom and they have found you. There is one intruder armed with handgun. You have no self defense weapon in your home but you have for the sake of this poll, you have magic powers do deploy one of the following weapons/process.

Which would you select?

-Geaux

Your hypothetical has a few issues, but in my house the primary weapon is a 300 year old wakizashi backed up by a shotgun.

You're in your home late at night and you hear glass break. Shortly after you hear the sound of someone in your home. You are in you bedroom and they have found you. There is one intruder armed with handgun. You have no self defense weapon in your home but you have for the sake of this poll, you have magic powers do deploy one of the following weapons/process.

Which would you select?

-Geaux

Ohhhhhhhh, there's a gun in the picture!

Now I get it!

Patton?

M47.JPG

You're in your home late at night and you hear glass break. Shortly after you hear the sound of someone in your home. You are in your bedroom and he has found you. There is one intruder armed with handgun. You have no self defense weapon in your home, but for the sake of this poll, you have magic powers do deploy one of the following weapons/process.

Which would you select?

-Geaux

voted before I read the op.

in that scenario, a handgun

Forum List

Back