Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) Facing Charges of Abusing Staffers

She's an intellectual lightweight, who would be nowhere if her name were Amy Gunderson.

Jim Klobuchar - Wikipedia
Sadly repubs here treat her like a giant and run lightweights against her
The MN GOP is stuffed to the gunwales with RINO lightweights....The politics within the party there are as fucked up as you will find anywhere in the nation.
Funny how much the press knows ...AFTER elections are over. wonder what else they aren't telling us. Klobuchar had no shot. She's a matronly midwestern schoolmarm with 0 personality....
They've known this for years....But when you stick your head out onto the national stage, your local daddy doesn't have nearly the pull to keep shit like this on the down-low.

Well, they have not put you in jail yet for that, so I guess not.
Nobody is talking about anyone going to jail...It's an issue of temperament, and little Amy doesn't have any.

FTR, the MN press buried what a truly vicious little shit that Al Franken is as well.

The title of the thread is "Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) Facing Charges..."

facing charges normally indicates possible jail time.
Facing charges by whom?
MSNBC's Madcow?
CNN's Don lemon?
Brian Williams? Da Nang Dick?
HRC?
Adam Shitforbrains?
YOU? HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

She's an intellectual lightweight, who would be nowhere if her name were Amy Gunderson.

Sadly repubs here treat her like a giant and run lightweights against her
The MN GOP is stuffed to the gunwales with RINO lightweights....The politics within the party there are as fucked up as you will find anywhere in the nation.
Funny how much the press knows ...AFTER elections are over. wonder what else they aren't telling us. Klobuchar had no shot. She's a matronly midwestern schoolmarm with 0 personality....
They've known this for years....But when you stick your head out onto the national stage, your local daddy doesn't have nearly the pull to keep shit like this on the down-low.
I think someone actually was afraid she would screw up their plan since every other dem candidate looks bonkers. Personally I dont believe The Candidate is declared yet

Nobody is talking about anyone going to jail...It's an issue of temperament, and little Amy doesn't have any.

FTR, the MN press buried what a truly vicious little shit that Al Franken is as well.

Facing charges by whom?
MSNBC's Madcow?
CNN's Don lemon?
HRC?
Adam Shitforbrains?
YOU? HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

By the OP, who made that up.

And btw the name is "Donkey Dong Doug".

Facing charges by whom?
MSNBC's Madcow?
CNN's Don lemon?
HRC?
Adam Shitforbrains?
YOU? HAAAA HAAAAA!!!!!

I do not know, I am not the one that made up the fake news title to the thread.

amazing how hard it is for you morons to follow the flow of a simple thread.

At least she didn’t do black face.
As far as we know.
So far.

Former Klobuchar staffers complain of mistreatment, temper: report
Are her staffers legal or are they like Trump`s staff at his golf resorts? I guess we`ll never know since they remain anonymous which could mean they don`t actually exist. What kind of "charges" is Klobuchar facing? Throwing paper clips? :)

Seeing how she is a democrat and all it’s likely rape and sodomy .

Just imagine -- a POTUS candidate who berates people? Sends nasty messages? I bet she calls her staff 'low energy lyin' fat pigs, dogs, slobs and disgusting animals'.

Nah, I can't see it. Besides, would anyone vote for that face?

If Klobuchar is an "intellectual lightweight", what's that make you? :happy-1:
She's good enough at her job to gain a sizeable amount of Republicans votes as historical facts show.. It's obvious that her record as a senator indicates her ability to work with Republicans. In other words, she sees the Big Picture, unlike narrow-minded folks like Oddball and his comrades.
Regarding her relationship with her staff, I'd bet she is very driven and is probably a perfectionist, who expects the same from her staff. Sometimes, that approach is a positive and also a negative.
And then there's Donald J Trump.

She's good enough at her job to gain a sizeable amount of Republicans votes as historical facts show.. It's obvious that her record as a senator indicates her ability to work with Republicans. In other words, she sees the Big Picture, unlike narrow-minded folks like Oddball and his comrades.
Regarding her relationship with her staff, I'd bet she is very driven and is probably a perfectionist, who expects the same from her staff. Sometimes, that approach is a positive and also a negative.
Another chunkhead who knows nothing of MN politics, so reverts to irrelevancies and deflections.

Fact remains that she'd probably be working at the Hennepin County public pretender's office, if her name were Amy Johanssen.

Some hacks can't deal with the idea of a woman who doesn't stay in the kitchen.

The OP of this thread for instance has spent the last several weeks desperately trolling a new Congresswoman who's three thousand miles from his district. It's a pattern.

As far as we know.
So far.

Are her staffers legal or are they like Trump`s staff at his golf resorts? I guess we`ll never know since they remain anonymous which could mean they don`t actually exist. What kind of "charges" is Klobuchar facing? Throwing paper clips? :)
But mooooooommmmmm, they did it toooooooooo!
Left-wingers call that "whataboutism."

As far as we know.
So far.

But mooooooommmmmm, they did it toooooooooo!
Left-wingers call that "whataboutism."

And he brought it in immediately, going "yabbut waddabout her father" and shit. Interestingly her father is mentioned nowhere in the BuzzFeed article.

Another chunkhead who knows nothing of MN politics, so reverts to irrelevancies and deflections.

Fact remains that she'd probably be working at the Hennepin County public pretender's office, if her name were Amy Johanssen.

Based on your past and current comments about Minnesota, you are quite ignorant about damn near everything about Minnesota. I have come to the conclusion that you live in the sticks somewhere and your knowledge expands almost to the edge of the sticks.
Oh I know all about her father. Yeah, name recognition did help get started She has exceeded him regarding success. His was a metro legend, Amy Klobushar is not only admired in the metro, but also statewide. She did that all by herself.
Go pick your nose and get outta here, Gomer.

Based on your past and current comments about Minnesota, you are quite ignorant about damn near everything about Minnesota. I have come to the conclusion that you live in the sticks somewhere and your knowledge expands almost to the edge of the sticks.
Oh I know all about her father. Yeah, name recognition did help get started She has exceeded him regarding success. His was a metro legend, Amy Klobushar is not only admired in the metro, but also statewide. She did that all by herself.
Go pick your nose and get outta here, Gomer.
She's "admired" by the moonbats...She gets re-elected because she's milquetoast, keeps her head low, and has the media carrying her water....In any event, she'd still be nowhere without the name.

if you dont have money and if you dont have connections, Klobuchar doesnt want to hear from you. The Swamp is cancer on our democracy

Forum List

Back