🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Kay Hagan, N.c. Votes Against Constituents Wishes. It’s Time To Return The Gesture!

That's entirely for North Carolinians to decide, not people from other states or paid bloggers for her opponent. Other states have their own senators. I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution; each state gets two. You don't get to vote in my state and I don't get to vote in yours.

Contrary to your assertion, I am not a “paid blogger”, but your State Senator’s vote does affect every American Citizen, and she has voted to impinge upon every American citizen’s inalienable right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices.

Women, for example, are forced to buy maternity coverage even though they may be incapable of giving birth. Same sex male couples are also required to by maternity coverage. Does it not bother you that Obamacare impinges upon one of mankind’s most fundamental rights? The right to be free to make one’s own medical and health care decisions and choices?

It has long been settled law that a legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

This brings us to the next question which is, do the American People have a fundamental right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices. To answer this question let us take a look at Rivers v. Katz (67 N.Y.2d 485) 1986
The Court stated the following in its written opinion:
________
”In Storar, we recognized that a patient's right to determine the course of his medical treatment was paramount to what might otherwise be the doctor's obligation to provide medical care, and that the right of a competent adult to refuse medical treatment must be honored, even though the recommended treatment may be beneficial or even necessary to preserve the patient's life. This fundamental common-law right is coextensive with the patient's liberty interest protected by the due process clause of our State Constitution.

In our system of a free government, where notions of individual autonomy and free choice are cherished, it is the individual who must have the final say in respect to decisions regarding his medical treatment in order to insure that the greatest possible protection is accorded his autonomy and freedom from unwanted interference with the furtherance of his own..”

Kay Hagan needs to keep her big nose out of my inalienable right to make my own medical and health care decisions and choices!

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

That's entirely for North Carolinians to decide, not people from other states or paid bloggers for her opponent. Other states have their own senators. I'm pretty sure that's in the Constitution; each state gets two. You don't get to vote in my state and I don't get to vote in yours.

Contrary to your assertion, I am not a “paid blogger”, but your State Senator’s vote does affect every American Citizen, and she has voted to impinge upon every American citizen’s inalienable right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices.

Women, for example, are forced to buy maternity coverage even though they may be incapable of giving birth. Same sex male couples are also required to by maternity coverage. Does it not bother you that Obamacare impinges upon one of mankind’s most fundamental rights? The right to be free to make one’s own medical and health care decisions and choices?

It has long been settled law that a legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

This brings us to the next question which is, do the American People have a fundamental right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices. To answer this question let us take a look at Rivers v. Katz (67 N.Y.2d 485) 1986
________
”In Storar, we recognized that a patient's right to determine the course of his medical treatment was paramount to what might otherwise be the doctor's obligation to provide medical care, and that the right of a competent adult to refuse medical treatment must be honored, even though the recommended treatment may be beneficial or even necessary to preserve the patient's life. This fundamental common-law right is coextensive with the patient's liberty interest protected by the due process clause of our State Constitution.

In our system of a free government, where notions of individual autonomy and free choice are cherished, it is the individual who must have the final say in respect to decisions regarding his medical treatment in order to insure that the greatest possible protection is accorded his autonomy and freedom from unwanted interference with the furtherance of his own..”

Kay Hagan needs to keep her big nose out of my inalienable right to make my own medical and health care decisions and choices!

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618

So you are indeed an interloper. Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress. You don't even know who you're talking about.

Again, you worry about your own state's (Congressional) Senators. We got this.

K?

________

JWK

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress.

Exactly. Her vote in the United States Senate affects every America citizen, and that includes me! Why do you have such a problem with me exercising my right fundamental right to express my views? Why do you ignore Kay Hagan voting to impinge upon every American's fundamental right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices? Why do you not have a problem with her lying about the American People being allowed to keep their doctors and existing health insurance plans under Obamacare? Why are you so eager to avoid the substance of the thread and prefer to engage in a personal attack upon me?

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

________

JWK

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress.

Exactly. Her vote in the United States Senate affects every America citizen, and that includes me! Why do you have such a problem with me exercising my right fundamental right to express my views? Why do you ignore Kay Hagan voting to impinge upon every American's fundamental right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices? Why do you not have a problem with her lying about the American People being allowed to keep their doctors and existing health insurance plans under Obamacare? Why are you so eager to avoid the substance of the thread and prefer to engage in a personal attack upon me?

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

Nothing in this thread impinges on your expression of your views or constitute "personal attack". Unfortunately for you, nothing impinges on my views either, and mine pointed out that yours are not only unsupported but unqualified. You don't even know your subject -- you thought Hagan was a state senator. Parroting partisan blogs carries no new info at all. Then on top of that you don't even live here.

Don't like it? Come up with better arguments.

There is no question that Sen. Kay Hagan has repeatedly used her vote to impose her will upon her constituents rather than represent their expressed wishes in the Senate. Sen. Kay Hagan does not support you keeping your doctor or health care plan, and for this it is time to pink slip this low life snake!

JWK

There is no question that you are ignorant of the Constitution and its case law, of the meaning of our Constitutional Republic, and of the meaning of a republican form of government.

You are also ignorant of the provisions of the ACA, which you seek to lie about and distort.

"Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote"

This is just as ignorant and makes no sense – acts of Congress are Constitutional until the Supreme Court rules otherwise (US v. Morrison (2000)), where the ACA was ruled Constitutional by the Supreme Court in accordance with its authority to determine what the Constitution means, and the authority granted it by the doctrine of judicial review – neither a majority in Congress nor the Supreme Court constitutes 'tyranny.'

You are nothing more than a ridiculous, tedious rightwing partisan hack.

Are you in Carolina?

Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".

It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.

It's happened before here. It's kind of an honesty test.

Moreover the vote he referenced was a year and a half ago. March 2013.

OH PLEASE, the puke Democrats ship in buss loads of people and money from out of state to corrupt state/local elections. Just another example of puke Democrat double standards.

There is no question that Sen. Kay Hagan has repeatedly used her vote to impose her will upon her constituents rather than represent their expressed wishes in the Senate. Sen. Kay Hagan does not support you keeping your doctor or health care plan, and for this it is time to pink slip this low life snake!

JWK

You are nothing more than a ridiculous, tedious rightwing partisan hack.

I am all that because I support the people's inalienable right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices? Are you really suggesting it is not a fundamental right of the people to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices, and should be fined for exercising this right? I know Kay Hagan does not believe the people have this right and is ok with imposing a fine upon people who dare to exercise this right. Are you really ok with Hagan imposing a fine upon people who dare to exercise a fundamental right?

JWK

Are you in Carolina?

Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".

It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.

OH PLEASE, the puke Democrats ship in buss loads of people and money from out of state to corrupt state/local elections. Just another example of puke Democrat double standards.

Yuhhuh.

Link?

(buss loads? What are you, a sound engineer? :rofl: )

Are you in Carolina?

Yuhhuh.

Link?

(buss loads? What are you, a sound engineer? :rofl: )

www.imacluelesslib.com

Are you in Carolina?

What exactly is a "group effort"? Busing voters in from Ohio? :uhh:

Americans helping their fellow americans in the fight to save this nation from the hands of Marxists who are determined to destroy it, Pogo. Wherever, whenever they need help it should be given and that help should be reciprocated. We are called "The United States of America" for a reason. Our founding fathers plan from the very beginning was for us to be united. John is an American. Therefore, Johns' opinion of what is going on in North Carolina is just as important and "valid" a concern as Sarges. I am sure Sarge appreciates that John living in another state still is willing to unite with him in his concerns for his own state of North Carolina. I'm sure both John and Sarge will also be grateful to learn that I am praying for North Carolina and for the LORD to do whatever is necessary to drive out the wicked from NC political office - all places of authority including law enforcement, school boards, even day care centers - wherever they do not belong - I pray they be removed by whatever means the LORD decides to do it with. I pray for the protection of the people who trust the LORD in North Carolina and also for the lost ----> that Jesus Christ moves mightily in that State and brings revival to it. This is what it means to be an American - in my belief - that what concerns you in your own State matters to me as much as what is happening to me in mine. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Therein my comment - it does not matter where John lives. Sometimes it takes a "group effort". To assume that John is a paid blogger or having ulterior motives is not fair in my own belief. John has a right to share his feelings on this board just as you do and just as I do. I do realize that you stated her actions are from a year ago - that what John is speaking of happened in 2013 but as this is getting very close to election time now it is good to remind the people of what she has done in the past and why she must go. I'll be praying God removes her from office. She needs to go. Time for a new beginning for N.C.

Except for the minor fact that democrats appear to be registered to vote in two States or more, there is a thread on this very site that has evidence that over 150000 NC democrats registered and voted in at least two States.

Are you in Carolina?

Americans helping their fellow americans in the fight to save this nation from the hands of Marxists who are determined to destroy it, Pogo. Wherever, whenever they need help it should be given and that help should be reciprocated. We are called "The United States of America" for a reason. Our founding fathers plan from the very beginning was for us to be united. John is an American. Therefore, Johns' opinion of what is going on in North Carolina is just as important and "valid" a concern as Sarges. I am sure Sarge appreciates that John living in another state still is willing to unite with him in his concerns for his own state of North Carolina. I'm sure both John and Sarge will also be grateful to learn that I am praying for North Carolina and for the LORD to do whatever is necessary to drive out the wicked from NC political office - all places of authority including law enforcement, school boards, even day care centers - wherever they do not belong - I pray they be removed by whatever means the LORD decides to do it with. I pray for the protection of the people who trust the LORD in North Carolina and also for the lost ----> that Jesus Christ moves mightily in that State and brings revival to it. This is what it means to be an American - in my belief - that what concerns you in your own State matters to me as much as what is happening to me in mine. United we stand. Divided we fall.

Therein my comment - it does not matter where John lives. Sometimes it takes a "group effort". To assume that John is a paid blogger or having ulterior motives is not fair in my own belief. John has a right to share his feelings on this board just as you do and just as I do. I do realize that you stated her actions are from a year ago - that what John is speaking of happened in 2013 but as this is getting very close to election time now it is good to remind the people of what she has done in the past and why she must go. I'll be praying God removes her from office. She needs to go. Time for a new beginning for N.C.

Except for the minor fact that democrats appear to be registered to vote in two States or more, there is a thread on this very site that has evidence that over 150000 NC democrats registered and voted in at least two States.

Link?

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress. You don't even know who you're talking about.

And your link substantiating this is?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelonswindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress. You don't even know who you're talking about.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelonswindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Right here.

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

JWK

Right here.

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

Translation: you made that crap up just like Kay Hagan made crap up when she said people could keep their doctors and health insurance plans under Obamacare.

Why do you find it necessary to engage in insulting name calling?

JWK

Kay Hagan still has a fetish for Obama!
obamajpeg-0386e_c0-303-5000-3217_s561x327.jpg

JWK

Are you in Carolina?

True but that doesn't mean no one can form opinions on her future based on her past record.

I do not want to vote in your state, Pogo. I want to pray for the voters in your state. Big difference. I would not know if John was a paid blogger anymore than you would unless the LORD revealed it. To say people from other states are paid bloggers because they inform the people or remind them of a former bad report about that particular Senator is not exactly what I'd call fair. We should believe the best about John.

I do not want to vote in your state, Pogo. I want to pray for the voters in your state. Big difference. I would not know if John was a paid blogger anymore than you would unless the LORD revealed it. To say people from other states are paid bloggers because they inform the people or remind them of a former bad report about that particular Senator is not exactly what I'd call fair. We should believe the best about John.

I asked him straight up, first question. He didn't even respond. Not exactly what I'd call honest.
And he didn't link to "reports"; he linked to blogs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back