🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Kay Hagan, N.c. Votes Against Constituents Wishes. It’s Time To Return The Gesture!

Are you in Carolina?
Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...
No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".
It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.
It's happened before here. It's kind of an honesty test.
Moreover the vote he referenced was a year and a half ago. March 2013.
>>>>>>
i knew i would see an idiotic post sooner than later, ALL 100 senators represent the 50 states, what a senator from Arizona for example, John McCain, whom every liberfool loves to bash, votes for or against affects every American citizen NOT just those in his/her home state.
too bad you do not know those FACTS !! :up:
Pojo, :fu: ................. :asshole: .... :lmao:

It seems quite clear that POGO is not here to defend Kay Hagan’s record. POGO’s mission is to disrupt a discussion of Sen. Kay Hangan’s un-America voting record and her refusal to answer pertinent questions regarding her political positions.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

@Jeremiah
Check this out. Remember we were discussing JohnWK being a paid political blogger?

He's posted this exact same text quoted here on
  • FreeRepublic
  • the Baltimore Sun
  • TreeofLiberty.com
  • RonPaulForums
  • Stripersonline
  • a Google Groups forum
  • city-data.com
  • Univision.com (as "sirjohn")
  • "Blogging Bad with Gunny G"
The text is attributed to John William Kurowski of the "Constitutional Research Service", October 18, 2009. Five years ago. "JohnWK" on all but the Univision site.

That's at least ten different message boards for this post alone. We can't link to message boards but you can see them all here.

Did I nail this guy or what?? Paid political blogger.

Busted.gif

Now then -- what were you saying about people's "missions" again, hack?

How do I get a job like this?

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".
It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.
It's happened before here. It's kind of an honesty test.
Moreover the vote he referenced was a year and a half ago. March 2013.
>>>>>>
i knew i would see an idiotic post sooner than later, ALL 100 senators represent the 50 states, what a senator from Arizona for example, John McCain, whom every liberfool loves to bash, votes for or against affects every American citizen NOT just those in his/her home state.
too bad you do not know those FACTS !! :up:
Pojo, :fu: ................. :asshole: .... :lmao:

It seems quite clear that POGO is not here to defend Kay Hagan’s record. POGO’s mission is to disrupt a discussion of Sen. Kay Hangan’s un-America voting record and her refusal to answer pertinent questions regarding her political positions.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

@Jeremiah
Check this out. Remember we were discussing JohnWK being a paid political blogger?

He's posted this exact same text quoted here on
  • FreeRepublic
  • the Baltimore Sun
  • TreeofLiberty.com
  • RonPaulForums
  • Stripersonline
  • a Google Groups forum
  • city-data.com
  • Univision.com (as "sirjohn")
  • "Blogging Bad with Gunny G"
The text is attributed to John William Kurowski of the "Constitutional Research Service", October 18, 2009. Five years ago. "JohnWK" on all but the Univision site.

That's at least ten different message boards for this post alone. We can't link to message boards but you can see them all here.

Did I nail this guy or what?? Paid political blogger.

Busted.gif

Now then -- what were you saying about people's "missions" again, hack?

How do I get a job like this?

I know, right? Looks damn easy. :lol:

Senator Kay Hagan’s war on Women!

It’s amazing how some women believe Kay Hagan has their best interests in mind. Do they not realize she is a big fan of Obamacare <snip>

Cross posted at "gon.com" (Georgia Outdoor News) today at 13:28.
The same Pinocchio photoshop (and exact comment placed here) was also posted there three days ago.

So here's a paid hack posting to a Georgia-specific site --- about a Senator who doesn't represent Georgia, whose residents can't even vote for or against her. Makes ya wonder even more about agendas. He's presumably not from Georgia himself either...

That's eleven sites now. Apparently no audience is too small for a political carpetbagger.

Place yer bets on what the carpetbagger posts next. They're already online, just pick one.

Why do you have such a problem with me posting at other sites?
You know what's interesting John?

Kay Hagan's campaign has been saying (as I know because I actually LIVE HERE and not in fucking FLORIDA) that the Kochs are pouring money into this race. I read that at one point and thought, "maybe I should check that out" -- this is after all campaign rhetoric so I don't take it at face value --- but I never did check it out. Time constraints, you know.

But now here you are, flooded with Koch and Exxon and Scaife money, proving her point.

Carpetbagging from Florida with money floated from Koch.

I wasn't inclined to bother supporting her campaign. I didn't really care. But you've changed my mind with the carpetbagging carpetbombing.

Well done John, well done.

There's a bumper sticker my handyman guy has on his truck, it says,
"YANKEES -- GO BACK TO FLORIDA!"

Hee hee. Give my regards to Disney.

You charge that I'm a paid blogger is false, just as you charge about "Koch and Exxon and Scaife money".

My interest in discussing Senator Kay Hagan is that her votes in the Senate affects me and every American Citizen and she is not friend of our Constitution.

Aside from that I noticed you never made an attempt to rebut my post titled "Senator Kay Hagan’s war on Women" which follows:

It’s amazing how some women believe Kay Hagan has their best interests in mind. Do they not realize she is a big fan of Obamacare which impinges upon a women’s right to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices?

Under Obsmcare women are forced into buying a federal government approved health insurance plan or be fined, whether or not they want or need specific coverage required by our federal government.

If can Kay Hagan respected a women's fundamental rights, how can she approve of Obamacare which is an outright assault on a women's fundamental right to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices?

Why has Kay Hagan ignored what our Supreme Court has stated with regard to the exercise of fundamental rights, such as the right to make one’s own medical and healthcare decisions and choices?

A legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

And in Rivers v. Katz (67 N.Y.2d 485) 1986 the Court stated the following:
In Storar, we recognized that a patient's right to determine the course of his medical treatment was paramount to what might otherwise be the doctor's obligation to provide medical care, and that the right of a competent adult to refuse medical treatment must be honored, even though the recommended treatment may be beneficial or even necessary to preserve the patient's life. This fundamental common-law right is coextensive with the patient's liberty interest protected by the due process clause of our State Constitution.

In our system of a free government, where notions of individual autonomy and free choice are cherished, it is the individual who must have the final say in respect to decisions regarding his medical treatment in order to insure that the greatest possible protection is accorded his autonomy and freedom from unwanted interference with the furtherance of his own….

How on earth can one conclude that Kay Hagan has a women's best interests in mind when she is all in favor of Obamacare which in fact impinges upon a fundamental right of women to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices?

_____Dude, could you do your magic on Mark Begich? Fucker got into office by virtue of a trumped up, bs charge against his opponent...barely.

Now, have I stated anything which is not true?

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618.

Question.

Did Pogo ever inform this guy

I support Hagan and live in Florida ... she will be reelected and partially for voting affirmative for long term healthcare reform that finally saw the light of day.

and is daily becoming accepted as main stream America.

That since he doesn't live in NC his opinion doesn't matter?

the election is not for state gov't ( State Senator ) it's a national office ( US Senator ) ... the Senator from NC affects legislation that impacts Florida.

Hey POGO, did you see this article? President Obama trolls bloggers. Seems that you and President Obama have something in common, you have a very big problem with people expressing their views. Obama put it this way:

”And now that the government has reopened and this threat to our economy is removed, all of us need to stop focusing on the lobbyists, and the bloggers, and the talking heads on radio and the professional activists who profit from conflict, and focus on what the majority of Americans sent us here to do, and that's grow this economy, create good jobs, strengthen the middle class, educate our kids, lay the foundation for broad-based prosperity and get our fiscal house in order for the long haul. That's why we're here. That should be our focus.”

Tell me POGO, why do you have such a problem with people expressing their views? Do you have a problem with all the paid progressive syndicated newspaper columnists who have their pinko crap appearing in countless papers around the country on a daily basis? Why don’t you attack them instead of me?

JWK

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Hey POGO, did you see this article? President Obama trolls bloggers. Seems that you and President Obama have something in common, you have a very big problem with people expressing their views. Obama put it this way:

”And now that the government has reopened and this threat to our economy is removed, all of us need to stop focusing on the lobbyists, and the bloggers, and the talking heads on radio and the professional activists who profit from conflict, and focus on what the majority of Americans sent us here to do, and that's grow this economy, create good jobs, strengthen the middle class, educate our kids, lay the foundation for broad-based prosperity and get our fiscal house in order for the long haul. That's why we're here. That should be our focus.”

Tell me POGO, why do you have such a problem with people expressing their views? Do you have a problem with all the paid progressive syndicated newspaper columnists who have their pinko crap appearing in countless papers around the country on a daily basis? Why don’t you attack them instead of me?

JWK

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Do I look like "Congress" to you, Koch boy? :lol:

First thing I asked you was if you live here. You ignored the question, so I found out -- that and much more. Thanks for this post -- I like the term "professional activist".

I'm telling everybody who you are and what you really represent, John-boy.
Got a problem with that?

Give my regards to Moon Man.

JWK

First thing I asked you was if you live here. You ignored the question, so I found out -- that and much more.

Got a problem with that?

My problem is that you are lying when you say I'm a paid blogger.

JWK

JWK

First thing I asked you was if you live here. You ignored the question, so I found out -- that and much more.

Got a problem with that?

JWK

Fine -- we'll go with "professional activist".
Sounds classy.
It isn't.

I was happy with "carpetbagger" really ... :dunno:

Ball game time. I'm sure you have thirty more message boards to hit before midnight -- don't let me hold you up.
You have my permission to quote my post laying out who you are when you do them. I'll be looking for 'em.

JWK

Got a problem with that?

JWK

Fine -- we'll go with "professional activist".
Sounds classy.
It isn't.

Professional activist? You flatter me. I'm an ordinary working person whose profession is in the building trades.

Aside from that, I’m still waiting for you to reply to POST NO. 60 titled: Senator Kay Hagan’s war on Women!
Have I stated anything inaccurate in that post?

JWK

Are we really ok with 45 percent of our nation’s population who pay no taxes on incomes being allowed to vote for representatives who spend federal revenue which the remaining 55 percent of our nation’s hard working and productive population has contributed into our federal treasury via taxes on incomes when our Constitution requires “Representatives and direct taxes Shall be apportioned among the Several States”?

the election is not for state gov't ( State Senator ) it's a national office ( US Senator ) ... the Senator from NC affects legislation that impacts Florida.

Exactly, and that is why I posted the thread. Kay Hagan's record needs to be made known so people will be informed as to who Kay Hagan really is.

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

It is distressing to know that the national debt has risen $7 trillion while Senator Kay Hagan has been in office, not to mention that she has voted to support President Obama's agenda 95 percent of the time!

This lunatic big spending socialist, Kay Hagan, needs to be voted out of office before our country is driven off a financial cliff which will make the depression of the 1930s look like good times!

JWK

They are not “liberals”. They are conniving Marxist parasites who use the cloak of government force to steal the wealth which wage earners, business and investors have worked to create

Ah, the professional activist getting an early start pretending to be John Q. Public. So many message boards to cover sitting in Florida pretending to be a North Carolinian.

We're honored that you stopped in here first. Well, except for stripersonline six days ago.

Ah, the professional activist getting an early start pretending to be John Q. Public. So many message boards to cover sitting in Florida pretending to be a North Carolinian.

We're honored that you stopped in here first. Well, except for stripersonline six days ago.

Getting back to the subject of the thread, it is distressing to know that the national debt has risen $7 trillion while Senator Kay Hagan has been in office, not to mention that she has voted to support President Obama's agenda 95 percent of the time!

This lunatic big spending socialist, Kay Hagan, needs to be voted out of office before our country is driven off a financial cliff which will make the depression of the 1930s look like good times!

JWK

If we can make 51 percent of America’s population dependent upon an Obama, welfare, food stamp, section 8 housing, college loan check, and now free Obamacare along with FREE BACON, we can blackmail them for their vote, keep ourselves in power and keep the remaining portion of America’s productive population enslaved to pay the bills ____ Senator Kay Hagan's Free Cheese Democracy, designed to establish a federal plantation which redistributes wealth that wage earners, business and investors have worked to create.

"Hey! Hey! JWK!
How many blogs didja cut 'n' paste today?"

This just in John -- good news!
Busy busy!

Last edited:
Did you know that Sen. Kay Hagan repeatedly promised her constituents they would be able to keep their current health insurance plan — after Obamacare went into effect — if they wished to keep it? But when she was question about this at a press conference after announcing she would be running for re-election, she avoided giving a direct answer.

It should also be pointed out that Senator Kay Hagan thinks women are stupid and must be told what health insurance they need! Forcing people to purchase health insurance as Key Hagan is comfortable in doing is in itself an impingement on the fundamental right of people being free to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices. And when Kay Hagan goes even further and forces a woman to purchase a government approved health insurance plan with specific coverage she does not want nor need, that constitutes a more flagrant impingement on the fundamental right of a woman to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices.

The bottom line is, Senator Kay Hagan has little regard for women being free to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices, and the truth of this is exhibited by her support for Obamacare being forced upon women which impinges upon their fundamental right to make their own medical and health care decisions and choices.

JWK

As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression. In both instances there is a twilight where everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such twilight that we all must be aware of change in the air - however slight - lest we become unwitting victims of darkness.___Supreme Court Justice William Douglas

The most recent polls [Sept. 23rd ] show Hagan has a narrow lead of two points. It’s time for Tillis to hammer Hagan on her support for Obama's agenda 95 percent of the time and Hagan’s love for Obamacare under which 500,000 North Carolinians lost their health insurance plan.

Voters need to remember that Hagan said if you liked your health insurance plan, you could keep it under Obamacare which turned out to be the “lie of the year” in 2013.

JWK

Holy crap! Sen. Kay Hagan says CDC is doing a great job!

SEE:Sen. Kay Hagan: CDC 'Is Certainly Giving Us Great Guidance' On Ebola (Really?)

October 16, 2014

”As Ebola’s arrival in America becomes a more pervasive story, some candidates in the 2014 election are weighing in on the subject. Democratic Sen. Kay Hagan of North Carolina took some time to say that the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) is “giving us great guidance, but we've got to make sure the implementation is perfect.”

Hopefully voters will realize this nitwit needs to be booted out of the Senate and replaced with someone who doesn’t owe their allegiance to a failed President and his Administration which is helping to put the general welfare of the United States at risk.

JWK

When will the America People realize we have a Muslim terrorist enabler in the Whitehouse? Will they come to this conclusion when terrorist activities begin in our southern Border States or cities like New York City?

Forum List

Back