🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen. Kay Hagan, N.c. Votes Against Constituents Wishes. It’s Time To Return The Gesture!

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress. You don't even know who you're talking about.

And your link substantiating this is?

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelonswindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Right here.

Know how to keep an idiot in suspense?

Translation: you made that crap up just like Kay Hagan made crap up when she said people could keep their doctors and health insurance plans under Obamacare.

Why do you find it necessary to engage in insulting name calling?

JWK

It's IN YOUR POST, Einstein. First line. And I quote:
"Contrary to your assertion, I am not a “paid blogger”, but your State Senator’s vote does affect every American Citizen..."

--- which is where that link goes. And which also tells us by use of the second person "your" that you don't live here.

Busted.

"Made that crap up" would be here...
OH PLEASE, the puke Democrats ship in buss loads of people and money from out of state to corrupt state/local elections. Just another example of puke Democrat double standards.

-- and here:

Except for the minor fact that democrats appear to be registered to vote in two States or more, there is a thread on this very site that has evidence that over 150000 NC democrats registered and voted in at least two States.

--- I invited both of them to back it up, both of them failed.

Captain Obvious hoses another bullshit thread. You're welcome.

Well, he should have responded to you. If you ask me something I am not going to ignore you, Pogo. That would be rude. I'm sorry I just responded to this one. I was on another thread finishing up a long day! I also take note that you said it was from blogs and not reports. There is a difference and I agree with you about that because on a blog people can say anything!

( sometimes that is true with news reports too although that should not be! )

Well, he should have responded to you. If you ask me something I am not going to ignore you, Pogo. That would be rude. I'm sorry I just responded to this one. I was on another thread finishing up a long day! I also take note that you said it was from blogs and not reports. There is a difference and I agree with you about that because on a blog people can say anything!

Indeed, and sadly that is our world Jere. Basically when I saw the OP parroting blogs -- in other words no substance and no display of any level of knowledge about North Carolina -- I got suspicious. There walk among us those who seem to believe Priority One is to get everyone from "My Party" elected. Not unlike those wags coming down on another senator, Olympia Snowe, as a "RINO", even though those whiners post from nowhere near Maine.

As I point out to them, a Congressperson's job is to represent her constituents -- not a political party. And I get testy when someone from Idaho comes bellowing in presuming to speak for me and telling me how to vote for my own representatives just to serve their selfish political party interests.

John needs to worry about his own senators, not mine. :)

Hagan is not a "State Senator"; she's a member of Congress. You don't even know who you're talking about.

JWK

"To lay with one hand the power of the government on the property of the citizen [a working person’s earned wage] and with the other to bestow upon favored individuals, to aid private enterprises and build up private fortunes [Obama’s Solyndra, Chevy Volt, Fisker, Exelonswindling deals] is none the less a robbery because it is done under forms of law and called taxation."____ Savings and Loan Assc. v. Topeka,(1875).

Right here.

Translation: you made that crap up just like Kay Hagan made crap up when she said people could keep their doctors and health insurance plans under Obamacare.

JWK

"Contrary to your assertion, I am not a “paid blogger”, but your State Senator’s vote does affect every American Citizen..."

--- which is where that link goes. And which also tells us by use of the second person "your" that you don't live here.

Busted.

OH PLEASE, the puke Democrats ship in buss loads of people and money from out of state to corrupt state/local elections. Just another example of puke Democrat double standards.

-- and here:

Except for the minor fact that democrats appear to be registered to vote in two States or more, there is a thread on this very site that has evidence that over 150000 NC democrats registered and voted in at least two States.

Back what up the fact that you are poorly informed? Try yanking the liberal talking points IV out of your arm and pay more attention then you won't have to ask for links to things you should already know. Alternatively if continued ignorance is your choice try using google instead of asking others to educate you.

As it turns out your charge is groundless.

JWK

Right here.

JWK

Well, I was correct! You do have a reading comprehension problem especially when one considers I posted two of your State Senator’s votes in Congress Assembled:

On March 22, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Senator Kay Hagan of N.C. ignored the majority of her constituents who wanted Obamacare repealed and told them BY HER VOTE you will keep Obamacare whether you like it or not even if you can’t keep your doctor.

Note that Kay Hagan also VOTED AGAINST S.J. RES 39 in 2010, intended to allow people to keep their health insurance plan if they liked it.

So, as it turns out your charge is groundless!

JWK

Last edited:
Are you in Carolina?

Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...

No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".

It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.

It's happened before here. It's kind of an honesty test.

Moreover the vote he referenced was a year and a half ago. March 2013.
>>>>>>
i knew i would see an idiotic post sooner than later, ALL 100 senators represent the 50 states, what a senator from Arizona for example, John McCain, whom every liberfool loves to bash, votes for or against affects every American citizen NOT just those in his/her home state.

too bad you do not know those FACTS !! :up:

Pojo, :fu: ................. :asshole: .... :lmao:

Are you in Carolina?
Sounds like a stoopid question but you'd be surprised what people do around here...
No matter where he lives it is time for North Carolina folks to clean house up there. It's time. Maybe it will require a "group effort".
It does matter, because the Senator represents North Carolinians. So if the poster is a North Carolinian he has a stake in how she votes. If he doesn't he's just having a partisan political wank by telling others what to do with their own senator.
>>>>>>
i knew i would see an idiotic post sooner than later, ALL 100 senators represent the 50 states, what a senator from Arizona for example, John McCain, whom every liberfool loves to bash, votes for or against affects every American citizen NOT just those in his/her home state.

It seems quite clear that POGO is not here to defend Kay Hagan’s record. POGO’s mission is to disrupt a discussion of Sen. Kay Hangan’s un-America voting record and her refusal to answer pertinent questions regarding her political positions.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

Are you in Carolina?

>>>>>>

Wrong again Basket Case.

"The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, chosen by the Legislature thereof, for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote." -- U.S. Constitution, Article 1 Section 3.
"chosen by the Legislature" was later amended to direct election by Amendment XVII:​

>> The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, elected by the people thereof, for six years; and each Senator shall have one vote. <<
Apparently you've never voted. I don't live in AridZona, therefore I don't get to vote (or care) for its Senators, whether McCain or anyone else. And they don't get to vote for mine. Thus McCain represents the interests of AridZona, Hagan the interests of North Carolina, and so on. And no Senator is elected to represent a political party.

Most of us learned this as toddlers, but from the way you post I can see why it's still in your future.

JWK

Hate to break it to you But Hagen is a US Senator.

JWK

Right here.

JWK

Busted.

-- and here:

That does not mean he meant she was at the State level and not the Federal level. She is after all my State Senator. Further his remarks CLEARLY indicate he knows she is a Federal Senator. Perhaps you should rad for content and not gotcha points?

Indeed, and sadly that is our world Jere. Basically when I saw the OP parroting blogs -- in other words no substance and no display of any level of knowledge about North Carolina -- I got suspicious. There walk among us those who seem to believe Priority One is to get everyone from "My Party" elected. Not unlike those wags coming down on another senator, Olympia Snowe, as a "RINO", even though those whiners post from nowhere near Maine.

As I point out to them, a Congressperson's job is to represent her constituents -- not a political party. And I get testy when someone from Idaho comes bellowing in presuming to speak for me and telling me how to vote for my own representatives just to serve their selfish political party interests.

Well except he is right, she does not represent the majority of North Carolinian's and that is why she will lose..

Are you in Carolina?
>>>>>>

It seems quite clear that POGO is not here to defend Kay Hagan’s record. POGO’s mission is to disrupt a discussion of Sen. Kay Hangan’s un-America voting record and her refusal to answer pertinent questions regarding her political positions.

JWK

America we have a problem! We have a group of domestic enemies who have managed to gain political power and whose mission is in fact to bring “change” to America ___ the dismantling of our military defensive power; the disarming of the American Citizen; the allowance of our borders to be overrun by foreign invaders, the diluting of our election process by allowing ineligible persons to vote; the circumvention of our Republican Form of Government by Executive Orders; a continual attack upon the right to freedom of speech and a free press; the weakening and destruction of our manufacturing capabilities by tyrannical regulation; the transferring of America’s weapons of defense and military technology to hostile foreign nations; the strangulation of our agricultural industry and ability to produce food under the guise of environmental necessity; the infringement upon the American People’s inalienable right to make their own choices and decisions regarding their health care and medical needs; the intentional sabotaging of our nation’s health care delivery system, the taking of private property for purposes other than a “public use” as limited by our federal Constitution; the use of federal taxing powers in a manner unauthorized by the legislative intent of our Constitution, and particularly violating the rule of apportioning “direct“ taxes; the interference with our ability to develop our natural resources, namely oil, coal and natural gas to fuel our economy; the looting of both our federal treasury and an unconstitutional federally mandated retirement fund; the brainwashing of our nation’s children in government operated schools; the trashing of our nation’s traditions and moral values; the creation of an iron fisted control unauthorized by our written Constitution over America’s businesses and industries; the devaluation of our nation’s currency by Federal Reserve Notes, a worthless script, having been despotically made a legal tender for all debts public and private, and, the future enslavement of our children and grandchildren via unbridled debt and inflation, not to mention an iron fisted government which intends to rule their very lives!

@Jeremiah
Check this out. Remember we were discussing JohnWK being a paid political blogger?

He's posted this exact same text quoted here on
  • FreeRepublic
  • the Baltimore Sun
  • TreeofLiberty.com
  • RonPaulForums
  • Stripersonline
  • a Google Groups forum
  • city-data.com
  • Univision.com (as "sirjohn")
  • "Blogging Bad with Gunny G"
The text is attributed to John William Kurowski of the "Constitutional Research Service", October 18, 2009. Five years ago. "JohnWK" on all but the Univision site.

That's at least ten different message boards for this post alone. We can't link to message boards but you can see them all here.

Did I nail this guy or what?? Paid political blogger.

Busted.gif

Now then -- what were you saying about people's "missions" again, hack?

On March 22, 2013, at 11:31 AM, Senator Kay Hagan of N.C. ignored the majority of her constituents who wanted Obamacare repealed and told them BY HER VOTE you will keep Obamacare whether you like it or not even if you can’t keep your doctor.

Note that Kay Hagan also VOTED AGAINST S.J. RES 39 in 2010, intended to allow people to keep their health insurance plan if they liked it.

There is no question that Sen. Kay Hagan has repeatedly used her vote to impose her will upon her constituents rather than represent their expressed wishes in the Senate. Sen. Kay Hagan does not support you keeping your doctor or health care plan, and for this it is time to pink slip this low life snake!

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

Tills, Governor McCraker and Berger aka chop meat are big with the trailer dwelling bible thumping white trash crowd here in NC their pol numbers show under 20%

Well except he is right, she does not represent the majority of North Carolinian's and that is why she will lose..

There is no question that Sen. Kay Hagan has repeatedly used her vote to impose her will upon her constituents rather than represent their expressed wishes in the Senate. Sen. Kay Hagan does not support you keeping your doctor or health care plan, and for this it is time to pink slip this low life snake!

JWK

Obamacare by consent of the governed, Article 5, our Constitution`s amendment process. Tyranny by a majority vote in Congress or a Supreme Court's majority vote

Tills, Governor McCraker and Berger aka chop meat are big with the trailer dwelling bible thumping white trash crowd here in NC their pol numbers show under 20%

Public Policy Polling North Carolina

JWK

Right here.

JWK

Busted.

-- and here:

Back what up the fact that you are poorly informed? Try yanking the liberal talking points IV out of your arm and pay more attention then you won't have to ask for links to things you should already know. Alternatively if continued ignorance is your choice try using google instead of asking others to educate you.

As it turns out your charge is groundless.

JWK

Right here.

JWK

Well, I was correct! You do have a reading comprehension problem especially when one considers I posted two of your State Senator’s votes in Congress Assembled:

JWK

Tsk tsk. You're getting paid to write this diarrhea and you don't know the difference between a Senator and a state Senator?

Now you are lying. Is your story so weak it must resort to outright lies to carry through?

JWK

Public Policy Polling North Carolina

Congress, the N.C. General Assembly remain unloved
Posted on 03/04/2014

According to the Elon Poll, 83% of registered voters in N.C. who responded said they disapproved of Congress. Only 8% approved. That’s essentially unchanged from November.

The N.C. General Assembly fares better, with a 28% approval rating. (46% disapprove and 26% don’t know.) Even though the legislature hasn’t been in session for months, that’s a decline of 4 percentage points from November.

Congress the N.C. General Assembly remain unloved Elon University Poll

with the demographic shift educated people whites and minorities are rejecting the slack jawed yahoos that permeate this state especially in eastern NC .

She represents North Carolinians just as that slug Burr does. Whether either one does so well is personal opinion, and one for you and I, as state residents, to decide at the ballot box - not a political hack textual carpetbagger paid to stir up the shit.

For anyone interested in actual facts, last poll I saw a couple of days ago indicated a dead heat, too close to call.

Check this out. Remember we were discussing JohnWK being a paid political blogger?

He's posted this exact same text quoted here on
  • FreeRepublic
  • the Baltimore Sun
  • TreeofLiberty.com
  • RonPaulForums
  • Stripersonline
  • a Google Groups forum
  • city-data.com
  • Univision.com (as "sirjohn")
  • "Blogging Bad with Gunny G"
The text is attributed to John William Kurowski of the "Constitutional Research Service", October 18, 2009. Five years ago. "JohnWK" on all but the Univision site.

That's at least ten different message boards for this post alone. We can't link to message boards but you can see them all here.

Did I nail this guy or what?? Paid political blogger.

Busted.gif

Now then -- what were you saying about people's "missions" again, hack?

I am amused to see you continue to attack the poster rather than the message, and you have actually taken the time to track me on the internet and have discovered that I post in various forums. Well, excuse me for doing so. Do you also get upset when pinko syndicated columnists have their propaganda appearing in pinko newspapers around the nation? Why are you so upset that I make an attempt to level the playing field by posting my personal views in various forums? Does it really bother you that your progressive crowd now has competition because of the internet and forums like this one in which the truth and facts can be posted for others to read? As to your groundless charge about my getting paid for posting my personal views, my profile at the American Constitutional Research Service gives the facts and not your lies.

Why do you insist in attacking me rather than attacking my message?

JWK

“Honest money and honest taxation, the Key to America’s future Prosperity“ ___ from “Prosperity Restored by the State Rate Tax Plan”, no longer in print.

Last edited:
Right here.

JWK

Busted.

-- and here:

Right here.

JWK

JWK

Tsk tsk. You're getting paid to write this diarrhea and you don't know the difference between a Senator and a state Senator?

Now you are lying. Is your story so weak it must resort to outright lies to carry through?

Lying seems to be one of our progressive crowds tactics. When all else fails, simply lie and make crap up!

JWK

Senator Kay Hagan’s war on Women!

It’s amazing how some women believe Kay Hagan has their best interests in mind. Do they not realize she is a big fan of Obamacare which impinges upon a women’s right to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices?

Under Obsmcare women are forced into buying a federal government approved health insurance plan or be fined, whether or not they want or need specific coverage required by our federal government.

If can Kay Hagan respected a women's fundamental rights, how can she approve of Obamacare which is an outright assault on a women's fundamental right to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices?

Why has Kay Hagan ignored what our Supreme Court has stated with regard to the exercise of fundamental rights, such as the right to make one’s own medical and healthcare decisions and choices?

A legislative act which "impinges upon a fundamental right explicitly or implicitly secured by the Constitution is presumptively unconstitutional." See: Harris v. McRae United States Supreme Court (1980) Also see City of Mobile v. Bolden, 466 U.S. 55, 76, 100 S.Ct. 1490, 64 L.Ed.2d 47 (1980)

And in Rivers v. Katz (67 N.Y.2d 485) 1986 the Court stated the following:

In Storar, we recognized that a patient's right to determine the course of his medical treatment was paramount to what might otherwise be the doctor's obligation to provide medical care, and that the right of a competent adult to refuse medical treatment must be honored, even though the recommended treatment may be beneficial or even necessary to preserve the patient's life. This fundamental common-law right is coextensive with the patient's liberty interest protected by the due process clause of our State Constitution.

In our system of a free government, where notions of individual autonomy and free choice are cherished, it is the individual who must have the final say in respect to decisions regarding his medical treatment in order to insure that the greatest possible protection is accorded his autonomy and freedom from unwanted interference with the furtherance of his own….

How on earth can one conclude that Kay Hagan has a women's best interests in mind when she is all in favor of Obamacare which in fact impinges upon a fundamental right of women to make her own medical and health care decisions and choices?

JWK

"The mere chilling of a Constitutional right by a penalty on its exercise is patently unconstitutional." Shapiro v. Thompson, 394 U.S. 618.

Forum List

Back