🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen Rand Paul Has Part of Lung Removed from 2017 Attack by Democrat

Yes, I do, and I live in Kentucky and bet I hear a lot more news about Rand Paul, McConnell, and Kentucky than you do.

Paul DOES want to take away people's health insurance. He's a member of the Tea Party and even wanted to take away health care from dying 9/11 responders. You need to find a new despicable piece of shit to be your hero.
He's not my "hero" but I also know bullshit when I hear it.
Kirsten Gillibrand and the 9/11 mob (fronted by John Stewart) want a blank check in perpetuity for 9/11 responders.
Mike Lee and Rand Paul want a more sensible equitable approach that's not stoked by emotionalistic blather.. Rand Paul says 9/11 Victim Compensation Fund price tag too high, blocks Kirsten Gillibrand’s fast track request

I wonder what Rand Paul did to provoke that attack?
I wonder why you feel it necessary to infer Paul did anything to deserve losing his lung over.
Sounds like one of those dishonest "when did you stop beating your wife" leading questions. Why such a prick?
The left feels emboldened to advocate violence since they know the consequences will be minimal

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.
The violent lib got 30 fuckin days
Shoulda taken the whole lung and got 60 days

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.
Sure you want to advocate violence against a US Senator?

He could get a replacement from his father ?

And Against one senator ? I'd like all of the repub traitorous scum gone from the senate

And Against one senator ? I'd like all of the repub traitorous scum gone from the senate
Do you communicate with the guy who shot up a baseball game?

We'll see if the left here will denounce this guy

You will never again get any consolation from a non Prog. And those who do are worse suckers then they have been for the learned nothing. It is not so much about caring about a Repub politician as much as none of the Progs get attacked.

Do you communicate with the guy who shot up a baseball game
Another AH We both have em Most of yours are in the senate

Yep and if it were a fkn Trump supporter oh that sob would be looking at a FEW YEARS!!
The guy should be doing 20 YEARS in prison.

Pretty amazing to see this happen over and over with the left. No wonder they commit acts of terrorism without fear.

Was this an act of terrorism, or are you conflating two separate things to build a winger fruit loop narrative?

His neighborhood got tired of shit and kicked his ass.
Oh! His "neighborhood" did? Well that's interesting. I didn't catch that detail before.

Considering what a d-bag he is in politics, he must be 100x worse as a neighbor.
I think it's safe to conclude the guy who cost Rand Paul his lung was the poorer neighbor of the two.

Oh and the guy was convicted on some assaulting a congressman law. Guess y’all ain’t so against hate crime laws after all.
He was convicted of assaulting someone who happened to be a congressman, if that's what
you mean. I'll be sure to vote for you when the "most confusing and dimwitted post of the year" contest comes around.
Here's hoping you win. You deserve it!

His neighborhood got tired of shit and kicked his ass.
Oh! His "neighborhood" did? Well that's interesting. I didn't catch that detail before.

Considering what a d-bag he is in politics, he must be 100x worse as a neighbor.
I think it's safe to conclude the guy who cost Rand Paul his lung was the poorer neighbor of the two.

Oh and the guy was convicted on some assaulting a congressman law. Guess y’all ain’t so against hate crime laws after all.
He was convicted of assaulting someone who happened to be a congressman, if that's what
you mean. I'll be sure to vote for you when the "most confusing and dimwitted post of the year" contest comes around.
Here's hoping you win. You deserve it!

No. He was charged with a specific law that protects congressman.

Forum List

Back