🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sen Rand Paul Has Part of Lung Removed from 2017 Attack by Democrat

No. He was charged with a specific law that protects congressman.
But presumably someone who attacks his neighbor and causes the loss of part of an internal organ would be likewise charged with a crime. His sentence was enhanced likely but still he didn't get what he deserved, in the minds of many.

No. He was charged with a specific law that protects congressman.
But presumably someone who attacks his neighbor and causes the loss of part of an internal organ would be likewise charged with a crime. His sentence was enhanced likely but still he didn't get what he deserved, in the minds of many.

Right . But here they upped the charges with a congressman hate crime .

Right . But here they upped the charges with a congressman hate crime .
Yes. I did say his sentence was likely enhanced, didn't I?
You would expect Congress, who makes law in the US, to protect themselves. I would expect it, anyway.
Otherwise members of Congress would be getting shot, punched and assaulted all the time.

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.
The violent lib got 30 fuckin days
Shoulda taken the whole lung and got 60 days
Sure you want to advocate violence against a US Senator?
And Against one senator ? I'd like all of the repub traitorous scum gone from the senate
That's a dopey thing to say after $50,000,000.00 worth of hearings showed there was no colludison.
You're making every appearance of being the liar of the year.

I wonder what Rand Paul did to provoke that attack?

It was a dispute over burning a pile of debris near his land... It wasn't anyway politically motivated...

These guys would do anything to make it politically motivated... Even Rand Paul said it wasn't politically motivated...

I heard it was actually Hillary.
Snook in and attacked him

Rand Paul Has Part of His Lung Removed Due to Damage From 2017 Assault, His Office Says Condoning of Political Violence Must Stop
Senator Rand Paul had part of his lung removed over the weekend due to damage from the politically motivated assault by his neighbor in 2017.

These losers need to be prosecuted as hard as deserves.......you leftist have gone way to far and ................... fill in the blank.
And Against one senator ? I'd like all of the repub traitorous scum gone from the senate
That's a dopey thing to say after $50,000,000.00 worth of hearings showed there was no colludison.

You obviously didn't read the report.
You do know the hearings made the gov money? Fines and property confiscated?
Didn't know that either?
Where do you get this spew from ? Info wars? Knees news?
Remember Benghazi?
Any idea how much the 12 cost?

You obviously didn't read the report.
You do know the hearings made the gov money? Fines and property confiscated?
Didn't know that either?
Where do you get this spew from ? Info wars? Knees news?
Remember Benghazi?
Any idea how much the 12 cost?
That money came at the expense of Paul Manafort and Gen. Michael Flynn. Not the most sympathetic of characters (not Manafort, anyway) who Robert Mueller prosecuted and squeezed dry while Washington DC was absolutely filled with other people doing exactly what these two were charged with (cough...Podesta brothers).

It was selective, self serving and partisan prosecution from the old Marine front man, Robert Mueller. And it smells of rank corruption and partisan politics.

There was Obstruction Plenty of it AND what they collected from Manafort made it a win win situation If Tump doesn't win in 2020 he'll be in court the rest of his crooked life

Yep and if it were a fkn Trump supporter oh that sob would be looking at a FEW YEARS!!

In KENTUCKY???? LMAO. That state is so fucking red it's maroon.
Now if it had been a black man who had tackled Paul, then you bet, he'd be given 10 years.
None of you losers know what party affiliation Rene Boucher is, so stop lying.
But one thing is for sure, he shares a property line with Rand Paul, owns a really nice, expensive home, so he's got bucks for a good attorney.
That's the reality, now go back to your ignorant squabbling.

There was Obstruction Plenty of it AND what they collected from Manafort made it a win win situation If Tump doesn't win in 2020 he'll be in court the rest of his crooked life
:113: Whatever you believe.
I won't ask you to believe me Eric but look it up And there are offenses that there are no pardons for
If those Prog politicians ever start getting attacked and worse your opinions will change quickly. The lies of people that were believed is what give you a hard time. Reading George Will and Krystal and the rest who just lied. And Scarborough seems to be a hidden Soviet KGB agent pining for the good old days of the gulag laced homeland.

Yep and if it were a fkn Trump supporter oh that sob would be looking at a FEW YEARS!!

In KENTUCKY???? LMAO. That state is so fucking red it's maroon.
Now if it had been a black man who had tackled Paul, then you bet, he'd be given 10 years.
None of you losers know what party affiliation Rene Boucher is, so stop lying.
But one thing is for sure, he shares a property line with Rand Paul, owns a really nice, expensive home, so he's got bucks for a good attorney.
That's the reality, now go back to your ignorant squabbling.

beat me to it -

Pauls neighbor a Democrat - :auiqs.jpg:

are these twinks full of shit or what ?

Forum List

Back