🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate Appears To Have Votes to Overturn Emergency Declaration

Rand Paul and three others have decided that they are “no” votes on the Emergency Declaration.

Senate Seems to Have Enough Votes to Reject Trump’s Emergency Declaration

View attachment 248674

The doesn’t seem to be enough to over-ride the assured Presidential veto however.

Yet.

so you are cheering for more rapist killer illegal Mexicans in our country?

Worry about the rapist Americans--do something about them before you start on Mexicans.

you got that ass back wards, you can do something TODAY about the illegals, start by finishing Bill Clinton and Obamas wall with Mexico and kick them out.

The arguments for the wall are stupid.
No, your arguments against it are stupid.

The majority of the country disagrees with you.
Is that what some idiotic poll told you? Shut up fool.

Did fox or Alex Jones tell you different?
I want you to stop and think about how much you hate Alex Jones, then i want you to multiply that feeling by 10. Thats how i feel about him, so you can save that shit for someone else.

Don't hate him. I just recognize what he is. Odd that along with your professed hate for him, you seem to agree with most of what he says.

Is that what some idiotic poll told you? Shut up fool.

Did fox or Alex Jones tell you different?
I want you to stop and think about how much you hate Alex Jones, then i want you to multiply that feeling by 10. Thats how i feel about him, so you can save that shit for someone else.

Don't hate him. I just recognize what he is. Odd that along with your professed hate for him, you seem to agree with most of what he says.
No, I pretty much disagree with every single thing he says. He says a lot of stupid shit. Him supporting Trump is merely one of the very few things we agree on.

Rand Paul and three others have decided that they are “no” votes on the Emergency Declaration.

Senate Seems to Have Enough Votes to Reject Trump’s Emergency Declaration

View attachment 248674

The doesn’t seem to be enough to over-ride the assured Presidential veto however.

Yet.
YET! And they still don't and they never will, which has always been perfectly obvious.

"A federal judge handed down a decision that was a defeat for Democrats attempting to block the funding re-direction towards construction of President Donald Trump's border wall.

"Democrats were upset that the president called a national emergency on the U.S.-Mexico border and then ordered funds to come from the military in order to work around the will of Congress.​

Democrats in Congress couldn't even establish standing. What a slap down!

Walls will slow them down. Kind of like a door lock at your house.
Idiot.

The money can be better spent other ways. We both know the only reason the right is pushing for that silly wall is because of Trump's dumb campaign promise. That promise is already broken anyway. Mexico isn't going to pay for any wall.
Its better than amnesty and shit.
I don't support the wall, i want to actually fix the system. Nevertheless, the arguments against the wall are stupid.

Only on your biased Lefty sites kid

The money can be better spent other ways. We both know the only reason the right is pushing for that silly wall is because of Trump's dumb campaign promise. That promise is already broken anyway. Mexico isn't going to pay for any wall.
I don't support the wall, i want to actually fix the system. Nevertheless, the arguments against the wall are stupid.

You don't seem to get that there aren't two different sets of facts. There is only one set of facts that we all have to use. The fact remains that the majority of the country doesn't think a wall is a good idea. Perhaps fox didn't tell you that, but it is still a fact.

You don't seem to get that there aren't two different sets of facts. There is only one set of facts that we all have to use. The fact remains that the majority of the country doesn't think a wall is a good idea. Perhaps fox didn't tell you that, but it is still a fact.
Now if only you used facts. Instead you say retarded shit like "walls dont work".

Now if only you used facts. Instead you say retarded shit like "walls dont work".

Like everything donny grifter touches it will go bankrupt.

Forum List

Back