Senate Asks for All Comey Memos - Including on Hillary

Don't bring me into your weird fetishes
Tell us again about a special prosecutor, Dufus v
Why? It will just make you and Dump sad.
Tell us, on what day shall you have given up hope of a Trump/Russia law breaking charge being known? August 1,2017? 2018? 2025?
After 30 years you're still obsessed with Hillary getting charged for something.

I don't care if Trump is charged with anything, as long as he is forced to leave office, and therefore make America great again.
I do have this strange fascination with criminals going to jail instead of taking in hundreds of millions from their crimes.
Except for Trump, of course.

Since Trump is an incompetent traitor, it's possible Comey only kept memo's about him.

More butt hurt! LOL! Keep the laughs coming, it is amusing to watch you cry.
^ weirdo :cuckoo:

You cry on every post and yet you call others weird? LOL!! Classic liberal denial.
:cuckoo:

LOL!! Love your comedy, but your shtick is getting kind of boring, you need to work on getting new material.
:boobies:

Since Trump is an incompetent traitor, it's possible Comey only kept memo's about him.

You cry on every post and yet you call others weird? LOL!! Classic liberal denial.

LOL!! Love your comedy, but your shtick is getting kind of boring, you need to work on getting new material.
they don't have anything new. the new counsel will call them out though.

Tell us, on what day shall you have given up hope of a Trump/Russia law breaking charge being known? August 1,2017? 2018? 2025?
After 30 years you're still obsessed with Hillary getting charged for something.

I don't care if Trump is charged with anything, as long as he is forced to leave office, and therefore make America great again.
I do have this strange fascination with criminals going to jail instead of taking in hundreds of millions from their crimes.
well, when you prove him to be a criminal, yep. again, not sure what you think of us. we don't approve of criminal behavior on our soil.

May 3 Comey testified under oath no one was influencing the investigation. So which time did he lie?

May 3 Comey testified under oath no one was influencing the investigation. So which time did he lie?
That's not what he said, buttercup. I can't wait to see the memo.

it is what he said snowflake.

Not that funny, got anything else?

No. Now let me out of your head already.

why do you want to be there?

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

“Interesting that they also demand all the ‘Hillary’ related memos too… If Comey ‘memorialized’ all his interactions – like he said he did for the Trump memo – then he must have the ones discussed with Obama, Lynch, Yates etc… regarding the Clinton case?”

Senate Demands White House Tapes, Comey Memos On Just About Everyone | Zero Hedge
So if Comey's memos show the Obama WH pressured him into ending the investigations into the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton email debacle, will the Democrats want to lynch him again?

That isn't funny, your entertainment value is lowering quickly.

why do you want to be there?

His head is up his ass, no other explanation for his stupidity.

You are just uninformed about everything.

And yes, I look forward to seeing the memos on Hillary too.

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: In theory yes.

HIRONO: Has it happened?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.

Comey Testimony May 3rd | User Clip | C-SPAN.org

HIRONO: So if the Attorney General or senior officials at the Department of Justice opposes a specific investigation, can they halt that FBI investigation?

COMEY: Not in my experience. Because it would be a big deal to tell the FBI to stop doing something that — without an appropriate purpose. I mean where oftentimes they give us opinions that we don’t see a case there and so you ought to stop investing resources in it. But I’m talking about a situation where we were told to stop something for a political reason, that would be a very big deal. It’s not happened in my experience.

Yep not what you claimed he said. Trump is fucked. :itsok:

Please let us know when you find out what law Trump broke!

Did he email classified material to the world?
Did he use the IRS for political purposes?
Did he sell US uranium to Russia for bribes?

This is going to be fun.

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

“Interesting that they also demand all the ‘Hillary’ related memos too… If Comey ‘memorialized’ all his interactions – like he said he did for the Trump memo – then he must have the ones discussed with Obama, Lynch, Yates etc… regarding the Clinton case?”

Senate Demands White House Tapes, Comey Memos On Just About Everyone | Zero Hedge
So if Comey's memos show the Obama WH pressured him into ending the investigations into the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton email debacle, will the Democrats want to lynch him again?
Obama told the world in public that Hillary was innocent just to influence the investigation if Comey wanted to keep his job.

Can't wait until the subpoena Rice, Evelyn Farkas, Podesta, and THE DNC Server.

I will be eating popcorn and drinking beer while watching that, because this whole thing is going to go where it always should have gone.....to the DNC and THEIR Election Tampering, and RICO Racketeering, Perjury, Espionage, Treason, Sedition etc.

All the Crimes Committed during The Election were all committed by The Obama Administration and his Cronies.

You might actually see CHUCK SCHUMMER cry REAL TEARS!
With a little luck we can drag Fauxohantus thru the mud too with this.

Yah, I'd like to see that too. And Huma, Jihadi Abedein too.

This is going to be fun.
I just found this:

KILL SHOT: What This Harvard Law Professor Declared Will Make Trump Cry Tears of Joy!

"Then, Mr. Dershowitz said something that should embarrass and shame all Democrats involved in this witch hunt: “I don’t want us ever to become what Stalinist Russia became when Stalin was told by Lavrentiy Beria, ‘Show me the man and I’ll find you the crime.’ What is the crime?”"

This is going to be fun.

No, he just gave it away for free in a meeting

If he hasn't, he probably will (unless he's impeached by then)

No and neither has anybody else. He might, but I think all he's promised the Russians is Ukraine and the Arctic :dunno:

A little fun, but not that much.

Forum List

Back