Senate Asks for All Comey Memos - Including on Hillary

Since Trump is an incompetent traitor, it's possible Comey only kept memo's about him.

More butt hurt! LOL! Keep the laughs coming, it is amusing to watch you cry.
Just wait until Trump is prosecuting Hillary next year.
As a private citizen, Trump won't be able to prosecute anything next year
You love me beating you with an ugly stick, don't you?

Since Trump is an incompetent traitor, it's possible Comey only kept memo's about him.

He was willing to let the whole thing slide until The Left started this bullshit.

Now they are phucked.

I would not be surprised if Obama and Rice go down because of this too.
Rice might fall on the sword for Obama, and perhaps Lynch too. Both are corrupt as Phuck.
So was Holder & Lerner.

Don't bring me into your weird fetishes

Tell us again about a special prosecutor, Dufus v

Pass the popcorn! :popcorn:

“Interesting that they also demand all the ‘Hillary’ related memos too… If Comey ‘memorialized’ all his interactions – like he said he did for the Trump memo – then he must have the ones discussed with Obama, Lynch, Yates etc… regarding the Clinton case?”

Senate Demands White House Tapes, Comey Memos On Just About Everyone | Zero Hedge

An ambitious and futile attempt to make chicken salad out of chicken shit......The above moron is trying to spin the Muller inquiry into "bad news" for Clinton......avoiding (and who can blame him) what Muller inquiry will do to the Trumpster and his hapless minions......LOL

LOL!! See more butt hurt and comedic relief!! Thanks for the laughs!

Can't wait until the subpoena Rice, Evelyn Farkas, Podesta, and THE DNC Server.

I will be eating popcorn and drinking beer while watching that, because this whole thing is going to go where it always should have gone.....to the DNC and THEIR Election Tampering, and RICO Racketeering, Perjury, Espionage, Treason, Sedition etc.

All the Crimes Committed during The Election were all committed by The Obama Administration and his Cronies.

You might actually see CHUCK SCHUMMER cry REAL TEARS!

Why? It will just make you and Dump sad.

Tell us, on what day shall you have given up hope of a Trump/Russia law breaking charge being known? August 1,2017? 2018? 2025?

Can't wait until the subpoena Rice, Evelyn Farkas, Podesta, and THE DNC Server.

I will be eating popcorn and drinking beer while watching that, because this whole thing is going to go where it always should have gone.....to the DNC and THEIR Election Tampering, and RICO Racketeering, Perjury, Espionage, Treason, Sedition etc.

All the Crimes Committed during The Election were all committed by The Obama Administration and his Cronies.

You might actually see CHUCK SCHUMMER cry REAL TEARS!
With a little luck we can drag Fauxohantus thru the mud too with this.

Tell us, on what day shall you have given up hope of a Trump/Russia law breaking charge being known? August 1,2017? 2018? 2025?
After 30 years you're still obsessed with Hillary getting charged for something.

I don't care if Trump is charged with anything, as long as he is forced to leave office, and therefore make America great again.

After 30 years you're still obsessed with Hillary getting charged for something.

I don't care if Trump is charged with anything, as long as he is forced to leave office, and therefore make America great again.
ahhhh I see you don't like our election process. You could just leave.

I do have this strange fascination with criminals going to jail instead of taking in hundreds of millions from their crimes.

TDS. Seek professional mental healthcare assistance.
That's okay. I'm satisfied with the assistance the FBI is giving.
Bookmarked for when they zero in on Hillary.
^ he said, for over 30 years
Dufus thinks there is a special prosecutor involved, shows what you know.
Exactly, and the special counsel doesn't have to "request" anything. He will have the power to just go GRAB whatever the hell it is he wants to see. You try and hide something, and you'll see REAL indictments for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, not some pathetic, fake news being regurgitated by the democrat propaganda media machine.

TDS. Seek professional mental healthcare assistance.
That's okay. I'm satisfied with the assistance the FBI is giving.
Bookmarked for when they zero in on Hillary.
^ he said, for over 30 years
Dufus thinks there is a special prosecutor involved, shows what you know.
Exactly, and the special counsel doesn't have to "request" anything. He will have the power to just go GRAB whatever the hell it is he wants to see. You try and hide something, and you'll see REAL indictments for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, not some phony, fake news being regurgitated by the democrat propaganda media machine fake news.
not no more. I'm hoping they go after the heads of the MSM too. I would shit a brick if that happened.

^ weirdo :cuckoo:

You cry on every post and yet you call others weird? LOL!! Classic liberal denial.
:cuckoo:

LOL!! Love your comedy, but your shtick is getting kind of boring, you need to work on getting new material.

Forum List

Back