Senate committee refers planned parenthood to FBI,DOH for investigation

Forced medical procedures, such as Death Panels and forced sterilization, are now in the Far and Alt Right handbook.
Who said anything about forced, Jake? Liberal activists are the ones who want abortions. They are the ones most likely to force sterilization. As for death panels, liberal doctors are busy killing off the elderly. They are their own death panel.
Far right and alt right want sterilizations. Notice both sides want Big Government.
I don't want big government. We could do with 90% less. And I have no idea just WTF alt-right means.
Most of the right loves big government, and you do know what alt right mean, hoss. Don't play that.

No, it doesn't. Read the article again, please.

Yes it does, Flakey.

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 13, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-IA, announced today he is referring several Planned Parenthood affiliates and companies involved in fetal tissue transfers, as well as the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, to the FBI and the Department of Justice for investigation and possible prosecution. The recommendation is one of the fruits of a massive report on human fetal tissue research the Senate Judiciary Committee just released.
So Grassley is doing a grandstand play for the folks back home. So the FBI will take out and dust off the reports that already exonerate PP. Come on, you want to waste our money.

Caught you lying yet again, Flakey.

He didnt even read it. He reflexively town the leftwing/dem position.

He has NO facts or sources on any subject.

Forced medical procedures, such as Death Panels and forced sterilization, are now in the Far and Alt Right handbook.
Who said anything about forced, Jake? Liberal activists are the ones who want abortions. They are the ones most likely to force sterilization. As for death panels, liberal doctors are busy killing off the elderly. They are their own death panel.
Far right and alt right want sterilizations. Notice both sides want Big Government.
I don't want big government. We could do with 90% less. And I have no idea just WTF alt-right means.
Most of the right loves big government, and you do know what alt right mean, hoss. Don't play that.
Actually I don't Jake. When I see a Liberal call Republicans alt-right traitors and America haters, I disregard everything they say. Maybe you could call me alt-right because I want to shoot the fuckers.

No, it doesn't. Read the article again, please.

Yes it does, Flakey.

WASHINGTON, D.C., December 13, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-IA, announced today he is referring several Planned Parenthood affiliates and companies involved in fetal tissue transfers, as well as the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, to the FBI and the Department of Justice for investigation and possible prosecution. The recommendation is one of the fruits of a massive report on human fetal tissue research the Senate Judiciary Committee just released.
So Grassley is doing a grandstand play for the folks back home. So the FBI will take out and dust off the reports that already exonerate PP. Come on, you want to waste our money.

Caught you lying yet again, Flakey.

He didnt even read it. He reflexively town the leftwing/dem position.

He has NO facts or sources on any subject.
Yet I have you crying and butt hurt all the time. :)

Actually I don't Jake. When I see a Liberal call Republicans alt-right traitors and America haters, I disregard everything they say. Maybe you could call me alt-right because I want to shoot the fuckers.
Nope, you are not Alt Right. You are a right wing patriot running with some bad guys.

Breitbart has a good article on the Alt Right. It has been posted many times on the Board. If your mind is shut down, though, that won't help.

Why should taxpayer money go to fund abortions? Why can't the irresponsible pregnant women pay for their own abortions?

No taxpayer money goes to fund abortions.
Only the mentally feeble, or the woefully ignorant, or the malignantly motive, or in the case of all three, like ColonelAngus, believe taxpayer money goes for abortions.

Explain to me how taxpayer money is NOT going to abortions.

Try it without hurling personal attacks...libs aren't supposed to be mean dickheads...leave that to the PUBES.

Give me hard evidence that $0 taxpayer dollars have ever funded an abortion.

Why should taxpayer money go to fund abortions? Why can't the irresponsible pregnant women pay for their own abortions?

Only the mentally feeble, or the woefully ignorant, or the malignantly motive, or in the case of all three, like ColonelAngus, believe taxpayer money goes for abortions.

Explain to me how taxpayer money is NOT going to abortions. Try it without hurling personal attacks...libs aren't supposed to be mean dickheads...leave that to the PUBES. Give me hard evidence that $0 taxpayer dollars have ever funded an abortion.
Look at the budget lines from both government agencies and PP. They are public. They are available. You are one who hurls personal attacks, so shove that up your ass, and it is your assertion that PP does use taxpayer money. Prove it.

Last edited:

Explain to me how taxpayer money is NOT going to abortions. Try it without hurling personal attacks...libs aren't supposed to be mean dickheads...leave that to the PUBES. Give me hard evidence that $0 taxpayer dollars have ever funded an abortion.
Look at the budget lines from both government agencies and PP. They are public. They are available. You are the one hurls personal attacks, so shove that up your ass, and it is your assertion that PP does use taxpayer money. Prove it.

Awww......poor snowflake. I'm done with your bubble head.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/theapothecary/files/2015/10/AbortionCosts.jpg?width=960

AbortionCosts.jpg

ColonelAngus admits he has nothing that show that taxpayer money pays for abortions.

He is being honest for once.

Look at the budget lines from both government agencies and PP. They are public. They are available. You are the one hurls personal attacks, so shove that up your ass, and it is your assertion that PP does use taxpayer money. Prove it.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/theapothecary/files/2015/10/AbortionCosts.jpg?width=960

AbortionCosts.jpg

You post a link from forbes, starkey says you have nothing.

Way to shit on his head

He never has sources and gets owned all the time

ColonelAngus admits he has nothing that show that taxpayer money pays for abortions.

He is being honest for once.
No he posted a link and you cant refute, he went in without lube

You gotta quit setting yourself up for failure!

AbortionCosts.jpg

You post a link from forbes, starkey says you have nothing.

Way to shit on his head

He never has sources and gets owned all the time

He is useless.

Don't they only help with poor women? Why should taxpayer money go to unnecessary wars of aggression?

bucky2soft ignores that the assertion is not proven.

Show us where taxpayer money is used to pay for abortions.

Next thing I'll read from the snowflakes is that Planned Parenthood has never been involved in the sale of aborted fetus organs.

Forum List

Back