Senate committee refers planned parenthood to FBI,DOH for investigation

Only the mentally feeble, or the woefully ignorant, or the malignantly motive, or in the case of all three, like ColonelAngus, believe taxpayer money goes for abortions.

Explain to me how taxpayer money is NOT going to abortions. Try it without hurling personal attacks...libs aren't supposed to be mean dickheads...leave that to the PUBES. Give me hard evidence that $0 taxpayer dollars have ever funded an abortion.
Look at the budget lines from both government agencies and PP. They are public. They are available. You are the one hurls personal attacks, so shove that up your ass, and it is your assertion that PP does use taxpayer money. Prove it.

Awww......poor snowflake. I'm done with your bubble head.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/theapothecary/files/2015/10/AbortionCosts.jpg?width=960

AbortionCosts.jpg

You post a link from forbes, starkey says you have nothing.

Way to shit on his head

He never has sources and gets owned all the time

He is useless.
You are the useless one, colonel anus.

Why should taxpayer money go to fund abortions? Why can't the irresponsible pregnant women pay for their own abortions?

No taxpayer money goes to fund abortions.

Yes taxpayer money goes to fund abortions.

Please explain how as that would be illegal.
If they had been doing so, the right would have nailed them years ago.

17 states currently fund abortions.

Jesus, snowflakes....don't you know how to use "GOOGLE"?

Explain to me how taxpayer money is NOT going to abortions. Try it without hurling personal attacks...libs aren't supposed to be mean dickheads...leave that to the PUBES. Give me hard evidence that $0 taxpayer dollars have ever funded an abortion.
Look at the budget lines from both government agencies and PP. They are public. They are available. You are the one hurls personal attacks, so shove that up your ass, and it is your assertion that PP does use taxpayer money. Prove it.

Awww......poor snowflake. I'm done with your bubble head.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/theapothecary/files/2015/10/AbortionCosts.jpg?width=960

AbortionCosts.jpg

You post a link from forbes, starkey says you have nothing.

Way to shit on his head

He never has sources and gets owned all the time

He is useless.
You are the useless one, colonel anus.

morpheus1.gif

ColonelAnus continues to display anger and butt hurt because he cannot validate his assertions.

Next thing I'll read from the snowflakes is that Planned Parenthood has never been involved in the sale of aborted fetus organs.
What we need from you is proof of your assertion, ColonelAnus, that PP uses taxpayer money to do abortions.

Why should taxpayer money go to fund abortions? Why can't the irresponsible pregnant women pay for their own abortions?

No taxpayer money goes to fund abortions.

Yes taxpayer money goes to fund abortions.

Please explain how as that would be illegal.
If they had been doing so, the right would have nailed them years ago.

17 states currently fund abortions.

Jesus, snowflakes....don't you know how to use "GOOGLE"?

Post it up buttercup.

Forum List

Back