Senate Delves Deeper in Hunter Biden Corruption

All this shows is how Trump and his minions in Congress are weaponizing the State against Trump’s political opponents and for personal and political gain. These same folks refused to release Trump’s tax returns but are now complicit in releasing information they hope will damage Trump’s political opponents.
I just witnessed an absolute attempt at a coup by Democrats to overthrow the government. Go piss up a rope.
No. That's what Rush Limbaugh TOLD you that you were witnessing.

In truth, you were witnessing the US House of Representatives attempting (and failing) to hold a lawless Presidency to account.

All this shows is how Trump and his minions in Congress are weaponizing the State against Trump’s political opponents and for personal and political gain. These same folks refused to release Trump’s tax returns but are now complicit in releasing information they hope will damage Trump’s political opponents.
I just witnessed an absolute attempt at a coup by Democrats to overthrow the government. Go piss up a rope.

In truth, you were witnessing the US House of Representatives attempting (and failing) to hold a lawless Presidency to account.
No. Watched it with my own eyes. It was a coup. They wanted to overthrow the government since Trump beat Hillary.

No. Watched it with my own eyes. It was a coup. They wanted to overthrow the government since Trump beat Hillary.
You need to look up the definition of coup.

IF Biden wins in November (assuming he beats Bernie) he wins with the Obama coalition and whatever of the Bernieites can vote for a guy who wants a more generous Obamacare than Medicare for All. Bernie talks a lot about the rich keeping you down (with jobs) but I don't see that costing a dem a lot of votes.

I wish Biden would pledge that Hunter would not be a lobbyist during his term, but he appears unable/willing to do that. But still is Ron Johnson and Trump bitching about Ukraine after even gop sentators said Trump did wrong really gonna hurt Biden with HIS base?

UOTE="Johnlaw, post: 24014809, member: 39715"]All this shows is how Trump and his minions in Congress are weaponizing the State against Trump’s political opponents and for personal and political gain. These same folks refused to release Trump’s tax returns but are now complicit in releasing information they hope will damage Trump’s political opponents.[/QUOTE]

Keep in mind this was restarted by Sen Ron Johnson (R-WI). One of the Republicans that will soon find himself under investigation from a Kamala Harris DOJ.

The whining in this place will be funny as hell.

There is not one shred of evidence of any corruption. There is not enough to even open a preliminary investigation.

You really can't be this obtuse....so you must be an inveterate liar.

Or....
....what is it that makes Hunter Biden, crack-addict, ne'er-do-well, with no experience in gas or oil, kicked out of the Navy, never visited the Ukraine....worth millions and billions?

Unless you consider the sale of the office of vice-president of the United State not corrupt.
That would make you an imbecile.

You are the inveterate liar.

You are the one who has to prove it. There is one huge flaw in your supposition. Hunter Biden resigned from the Board just last year which was 3 years after his father left office. Also one of Shokin's successors stated that Hunter Biden broke no Ukrainian laws. Republicans own the DOJ which means they can open a preliminary investigation but they have to have a reason to do so.

You are the imbecile.

1601229149775.png

Forum List

Back