Senate Dems Put Comey On Notice: Answers No Later Than Monday

No one can make any claim on the 'reasonableness' of what connections he may or may not have made.

Which then makes Comey unfit for the job......My guess is that the DOJ may have to take over the emails' review in a much more expedited fashion......Sure many right wingers will bitch....but so what?

No one can make any claim on the 'reasonableness' of what connections he may or may not have made.

Which then makes Comey unfit for the job......My guess is that the DOJ may have to take over the emails' review in a much more expedited fashion......Sure many right wingers will bitch....but so what?
That will look even worse than an unanswered, reopened investigation -- that may not be heading anywhere anyway.

What do you think? Does Obama have time to replace Comey with his deputy, the guy who took 600 million dollars from McAuliffe who is an avid Clinton supporter? There are 10 days or so left.....

I'm betting Trump has already fantasized about who he will put in his cabinet and I doubt it includes Comey. One thing is certain, Clinton won't be keeping him on, if he manages to not commit suicide by next Friday.

believe it or not.....I DO NOT like Clinton very much...never did.

But not because she is unfit for the oval office.....it is more that she has so damn much baggage in her many decades as a target, that such a heavy load takes something away from the many other issues that burden our country.

That will look even worse than an unanswered, reopened investigation-- that may not be heading anywhere anyway.

What do you think? Does Obama have time to replace Comey with his deputy, the guy who took 600 million dollars from McAuliffe who is an avid Clinton supporter? There are 10 days or so left.....

No, what I meant is that the DOJ will review the emails and take that responsibility away from the now somewhat tainted office of the FBI; bear in mind that the DOJ has its own investigatory branch.

I'm betting Trump has already fantasized about who he will put in his cabinet and I doubt it includes Comey. One thing is certain, Clinton won't be keeping him on, if he manages to not commit suicide by next Friday.

believe it or not.....I DO NOT like Clinton very much...never did.

But not because she is unfit for the oval office.....it is more that she has so damn much baggage in her many decades as a target, that such a heavy load takes something away from the many other issues that burden our country.
She is as unfit for the office as Trump. Not to mention that Trump is nothing more than a liberal in republican clothing. Which is why I will be voting for Myself and concentrating on the down-ticket prospects. That's where the real power is anyway.

That will look even worse than an unanswered, reopened investigation-- that may not be heading anywhere anyway.

No, what I meant is that the DOJ will review the emails and take that responsibility away from the now somewhat tainted office of the FBI; bear in mind that the DOJ has its own investigatory branch.
It will then look to be Obama using the authority of the office of the President to keep Clinton from being indicted. In any case, its bad optics and the Democrats are going to have to sit and sweat bullets just like the republicans did.

She is as unfit for the office as Trump. Not to mention that Trump is nothing more than a liberal in republican clothing. Which is why I will be voting for Myself and concentrating on the down-ticket prospects. That's where the real power is anyway.

Well, in all honesty,I would have a bitch of a time listening to trump for 4 fucking years telling all of us how great he is.....The collective throw ups by all Americans would incapacitate our sewage system.

It will then look to be Obama using the authority of the office of the President to keep Clinton from being indicted

At this point, my friend. I again say "so what?"

Its late for me....thanks for the decent back-n-forth.

Well, in all honesty,I would have a bitch of a time listening to trump for 4 fucking years telling all of us how great he is.....The collective throw ups by all Americans would incapacitate our sewage system.

Well you better get used to it. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Are you kidding? It's what we Republicans are hoping for.

...and that "new" information is....................???
You see, in law an accusation....tacit as it may be.....NEEDS some facts to back up the accusation.

Lets say for argument sake that a thorough review of these new emails occurs and after 6 months, NOTHING is found that is indictable towatd Clinton....

What should that half-plus of US voters that saw Comey railroad her chances at the presidency then do to Comey?

What could they do? Nothing.

You're making a few "assumptions" based on what FOX has brainwashed you to believe....."Sensitive information"???? Based on what (beside Sean Hannity and the Trumpster's allegations)???

Yes, and the Democrats never did no such thing, did they?

Lets not say that. We won't say that because you are tossing out speculation as a smoke screen.

Actually, the TIMING of Comey's allegation against Clinton with NO reasonable connection (at this point) between Weiner-Abedin laptop and Clinton's email probe IS the "smoke screen speculation" that has many people pissed.
We cannot overlook that this is not simply a run of the mill case; its impacts on the will of many within the electorate based purely on a prosecutor's guess work.
I thought you douche bags were already gloating that Hillary is going to win, so what are you pissed about?

I thought you douche bags were already gloating that Hillary is going to win, so what are you pissed about?

Speaking of douche bags..........Clinton will still win......but not at the same landslide as previously thought.....So, only "pissed" at the treachery....not the end result.

Are the dems interfering with justice now?

Do they understand that FBI is an impartial agency. We don't live in Clinton's desired banana republic yet...

And also, they can't talk about ongoing investigations. Are these guys familiar with the laws?

Do they understand that FBI is an impartial agency. We don't live in Clinton's desired banana republic yet...

And also, they can't talk about ongoing investigations. Are these guys familiar with the laws?

The above from the same ilk of idiots who claim that the system is rigged, ineffective, partisan and corrupt....sometime......Hypocrisy much???

The above from the same ilk of idiots who claim that the system is rigged, ineffective, partisan and ineffective......Hypocrisy much???

Yes, the DNC did rig the election, a well known fact. Thanks for pointing that out, too.

Forum List

Back