🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Senate GOP Brushes Off Long-Shot Attempt To Fight Biden Win

The refusal of these people to speak up is a national disgrace. McConnell, most of all.
By “speak up” can we assume you mean turn on trump voters and accept democrat voter fraud?
Yes. Like Barr and those Trump-appointed judges who disagree with your little fantasy.

COMMIES I SAY

THEY'RE COMMIES I TELL YOU
Your words:

The Regressive Left pretends that PC, Identity Politics & Cancel Culture are just figments of our imagination. The Trumpsters pretend that old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid white racism is just a figment of our imagination. Nutters like to play pretend. Or, better put, lie.

if you are going to call trump voters ”old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, white racists“ why not call your side racists too In equally blunt terms?

the democrat party is chocked full of white and Jew haters

but all you do is make polite references to “the Regressive Left”
I'll post as I please.

You sure bitch about me a lot. Over and over. Conversely, I don't care about you.

Sorry.

GOP Sen. John Cornyn (Texas) said the January meeting of Congress is "really a formality" after the Electoral College votes in mid-December, a date many Republicans have pointed to as when they will formally acknowledge Biden's victory.

————————

Cornyn is a typical GOP swamp rat

he was just reelected to the senate and will not give a damn about trump voters for six years when he needs them to get reelected
“Good for the republicans. They found their spines.”

Hardly.

A majority of Republicans continue to refuse to acknowledge Biden’s win.

Far too many are spouting pedantic nonsense that the election ‘isn’t over.’

The refusal of these people to speak up is a national disgrace. McConnell, most of all.
By “speak up” can we assume you mean turn on trump voters and accept democrat voter fraud?
There was no voter ‘fraud,’ ‘Democratic’ or otherwise.

Propagating these inane lies might help you and others on the right cope with your loss, but you’re just making yourselves appear idiotic and ridiculous.

I'm surprised. The senate won't go along with mo brooks and challenge Biden's presidential win.

Good for the republicans. They found their spines.

With ZERO EVIDENCE, i.e., AIN'T NONE, NADA, ZERO, FORGET ABOUT IT, Trump and his cult have apparently decided they ain't gonna get anywhere with courts that require EVIDENCE. So now they are going after governors, Secretaries of State and legislators in an effort to STEAL THE ELECTION from President Elect Biden and Vice President Elect Harris. Ain't gonna happen. I hope, though it's very unlikely, that Trump gets his tantrum to the SCOTUS, so that he can suffer another epic, embarrassing, humbling defeat. Bigly!!!

You have a Trump avatar with a Russian hat and are talking about accusations with no evidence, lol

Little late for that, eh?

My understanding is that the Senate can't do this alone ... they'll need the House to agree ... otherwise, the text of the 12th Amendment kicks in "The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;" ...
It's true. The House would have to vote to reject a state's EC votes, as well as the Senate. And even the Senate doesn't have enough people buying in to accomplish that.

The last battleground is getting the state legislators to choose their own slate of electors. He's riling up the dweeb to put enormous pressure on their state reps.

Could State Legislatures Pick Electors to Vote for Trump? Not Likely Could State Legislatures Pick Electors to Vote for Trump? Not Likely

Last edited:
I'd bet that virtually all of these people know that this is just the political equivalent of professional wrestling.

That's a great analogy.

Trump played himself in fake wrestling.

So now he's playing himself in fake fraud.

GOP Sen. John Cornyn (Texas) said the January meeting of Congress is "really a formality" after the Electoral College votes in mid-December, a date many Republicans have pointed to as when they will formally acknowledge Biden's victory.

————————

Cornyn is a typical GOP swamp rat

he was just reelected to the senate and will not give a damn about trump voters for six years when he needs them to get reelected
At this rate you're gonna have to dump virtually all your Republican lawmakers.

Fine by me. They've done nothing but obstruct everything and appoint incompetent corporatist judges for years now.

Maybe the silver lining here is that the GOP will burn itself out
Trump World is getting more and more compressed, as they weed out the commies (people who don't buy in 100%).

It's gonna take a while, though.
people who don't buy in 100% get railed by cancel culture.

that's you, boo.

You have a Trump avatar with a Russian hat and are talking about accusations with no evidence, lol

Little late for that, eh?

How's that any different than the Trump cultists who've been sporting cringe-worthy idol-worship avatars and sigs for the past five years who are crying fraud when the courts have said there is none?

I'll post as I please.
Its odd that you would take that attitude when just yesterday you were calling out trump voters for not condemning what you consider as white racism

So I see that your rules do not apply to you

Last edited:
My understanding is that the Senate can't do this alone ... they'll need the House to agree ... otherwise, the text of the 12th Amendment kicks in "The President of the Senate shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted;" ...
It's true. The House would have to vote to reject a state's EC votes, as well as the Senate. And even the Senate doesn't have enough people buying in to accomplish that.

The last battleground is getting the state legislators to choose their own slate of electors. He's riling up the dweeb to put enormous pressure on their state reps.

Could State Legislatures Pick Electors to Vote for Trump? Not Likely Could State Legislatures Pick Electors to Vote for Trump? Not Likely
Democrat voter fraud demands that repubs fight back even if they lose

that's you, boo.
So true

no trump voter ever successfully disagreed with Mac1958 on any topic

we’re ”old fashioned, ignorant, paranoid, white racists“ and his side is never wrong about anything

What the stupid republicans don't realize is that they are the minority in the House. mo brooks can throw his hissy fit in the House but he won't have enough votes.

So his hissy fit of contesting legal votes won't even get out of the House. Much less be voted on in the the Senate.

It seems to me that trump is doing everything he can to destroy democracy and our nation.

The pushback against democrat election fraud will never go away

The pushback against the retarded Orange Jesus rube base lying and attacking the republic will never go away.

Democrat voter fraud demands that repubs fight back even if they lose
You're fighting a thing that does not exist. This is not some noble lost cause, because the cause is not there. The only fraud is these claims of widespread fraud! It has been laid bare, and people are stubbornly refusing to accept the truth.

There was no massive fraud, no conspiracy with foreign nations or rigging the machines. No conspiracy to mishandle votes. The only thing these poll and counting workers did wrong was live in a district that that voted for Biden.

Immense waste of effort, time and money with no reasonable outcome except further partisan divide and obstruction. Makes us all losers.

You're fighting a thing that does not exist. This is not some noble lost cause, because the cause is not there. The only fraud is these claims of widespread fraud! It has been laid bare, and people are stubbornly refusing to accept the truth.
Nothing has been laid bare

merely dismissed by libs who just want to move on

I think if you had lost the election the same way you would see it differently

Nothing has been laid bare

merely dismissed by libs who just want to move on

I think if you had lost the election the same way you would see it differently
You apparently wouldn't know a fact if you fell over one.

Actual voting procedures have been explained to you.

Actual recounts, audits, canvasses have been completed.

Cyber security experts have looked at the Dominion operating system. The FBI has investigated claims of fraud. They say it was a secure election with no evidence of widespread fraud.

Individual claims have been investigated and hundreds have been rejected by courts because they are vague innuendoes that fraud MIGHT have happened.

What is it going to take for you folks to come back to reality? What damage will you cause before you do?

What the stupid republicans don't realize is that they are the minority in the House. mo brooks can throw his hissy fit in the House but he won't have enough votes.

So his hissy fit of contesting legal votes won't even get out of the House. Much less be voted on in the the Senate.

It seems to me that trump is doing everything he can to destroy democracy and our nation.
Last I read, he hasn't got a senator to join him in making a bona-fide objection, yet, so I don't know if it would even be debated.

Forum List

Back