Senate Panel Upholds Finding That Russia Backed Trump, Contradicting House

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sixteen months invested in its investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, and the committee’s inquiry remains ongoing.

With the probe continuing, there will be more interim reports issued in the weeks and months to come.

This just proves a true investigation into the idiot trump’s corruption takes a great deal of time and effort. Unlike the extremely short period taken for the House Republicans’ white wash of the idiot trump’s collusion with the Russians.

Again, more proof the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller is on track, and discredits the idiot trump’s and his mindless minions’ claims the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

Senate panel upholds finding that Russia backed Trump, contradicting House

I find it funny how the left can turn a blind eye to illegal immigration while wanting to nail Trump to a fucking cross over having financial connections to Russia that might possibly be illegal in some instances. The law is a big deal when you can use it to attack somebody you dislike, but when it gets in the way of what you want the law is unimportant.

Last edited:
How is this relevant? The whole EU "backed" Clinton.

gfiMO89.png

Last edited:

Norman, do you really think it's impossible that Trump did something that could land him in some hot water? He didn't become a billionaire by not being a greedy asshole. I could definitely see him taking help from Russia.

I've supported the Mueller investigation from the beginning because I put truth before everything. I will say though that I find it funny how the left can turn a blind eye to illegal immigration while wanting to nail Trump to a fucking cross over having financial connections to Russia that might possibly be illegal in some instances. The law is a big deal when you can use it to attack somebody you dislike, but when it gets in the way of what you want the law is unimportant.

You mean like those endless Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi investigations?

I've supported the Mueller investigation from the beginning because I put truth before everything. I will say though that I find it funny how the left can turn a blind eye to illegal immigration while wanting to nail Trump to a fucking cross over having financial connections to Russia that might possibly be illegal in some instances. The law is a big deal when you can use it to attack somebody you dislike, but when it gets in the way of what you want the law is unimportant.

You mean like those endless Benghazi Benghazi Benghazi investigations?

The Benghazi thing was stupid in my opinion. The Republicans should have recognized they were wasting their time. Nothing was going to happen to Clinton, ever. Thankfully that corrupt bitch lost anyway.

Norman, do you really think it's impossible that Trump did something that could land him in some hot water? He didn't become a billionaire by not being a greedy asshole. I could definitely see him taking help from Russia.

Being a greedy asshole (where asshole is used as synonym to being good businessman) is not against the law.

The Russian conspiracy theory is legit crazy. No evidence whatsoever. It indeed is impossible to catch him from colluding with the Russians as that didn't happen.

The Senate Intelligence Committee has sixteen months invested in its investigation into Russia’s meddling in the 2016 election, and the committee’s inquiry remains ongoing.

With the probe continuing, there will be more interim reports issued in the weeks and months to come.

This just proves a true investigation into the idiot trump’s corruption takes a great deal of time and effort. Unlike the extremely short period taken for the House Republicans’ white wash of the idiot trump’s collusion with the Russians.

Again, more proof the investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller is on track, and discredits the idiot trump’s and his mindless minions’ claims the Mueller investigation is a witch hunt.

Maybe because Russia knew that the Hildebeast and Barrypuppet were making sure that the funding and arming of ISIS remained the status quo in order to fight a proxy war against Syria, perhaps? There is no proof that Russia had anything to do with the Hildebeast losing. The Russians didn't know near as much as those like me about the criminality of the Clinton crime family and the massive body count left in their wake. Hell, I am as American as it gets and I constantly posted about what a crook the Hildebeast was.....does that make me a "ROOSKIE", dumb ass?

Being a greedy asshole (where asshole is used as synonym to being good businessman) is not against the law.

The Russian conspiracy theory is legit crazy. No evidence whatsoever. It indeed is impossible to catch him from colluding with the Russians as that didn't happen.

Are you part of Muller's team? Do you have information that nobody else has? How do you know there is no evidence whatsoever? Who told you that?

Are you part of Muller's team? Do you have information that nobody else has? How do you know there is no evidence whatsoever? Who told you that?

Because Trump wouldn't even have had the time to collude with Russians. He was far too fighting with the swamp masters, Clinton and the whole establishment. His campaign wasn't like Clinton's where she could sit in a chair and do absolutely nothing. Trump's hands were busy taking down the monstrosity the whole time.

What the investigation proves is that Trump is cleaner than a saint.

Maybe because Russia knew that the Hildebeast and Barrypuppet were making sure that the funding and arming of ISIS remained the status quo in order to fight a proxy war against Syria, perhaps? There is no proof that Russia had anything to do with the Hildebeast losing. The Russians didn't know near as much as those like me about the criminality of the Clinton crime family and the massive body count left in their wake. Hell, I am as American as it gets and I constantly posted about what a crook the Hildebeast was.....does that make me a "ROOSKIE", dumb ass?

No. It makes you a conspiracy theory nut. Just like our nutbag president in a lot of ways.

Where is that evidence, Bulldog? While Mueller looks through a high powered microscope looking for the faintest sign of feces? He is surrounded by mountains of shit left behind by the Hildebeast, Barrypuppet, Holder, Lynch, Comey, et al.........the whole investigation is an unmitigated joke.

Because Trump wouldn't even have had the time to collude with Russians. He was far too fighting with the swamp masters, Clinton and the whole establishment. His campaign wasn't like Clinton's where she could sit in a chair and do absolutely nothing. Trump's hands were busy taking down the monstrosity the whole time.

You go with that. Dale will believe you.

Did you just call people conspiracy theorists?

You are the only one here who believes in a story that surpasses all evidence. This is crazier than the flat earth fantasy.

No. It makes you a conspiracy theory nut. Just like our nutbag president in a lot of ways.

Dude, it's common knowledge that ISIS was being funded and trained by the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5 and MI6. ISIS fighters/mercenaries admitted it and they were given medical treat by Israel. Getting the picture now?

.....they even had uniforms, got Toyota jeeps AND the Barrypuppet admin and the UK kept getting BUSTED for dropping supplies to them. Scott Bennett, military whistleblower found the funding in Swiss bank accounts that lead back to Saudi Arabia and Washington, D.C...........seriously, you need to catch up.

Where is that evidence, Bulldog? While Mueller looks through a high powered microscope looking for the faintest sign of feces? He is surrounded by mountains of shit left behind by the Hildebeast, Barrypuppet, Holder, Lynch, Comey, et al.........the whole investigation is an unmitigated joke.

Our entire investigative community agrees that Russia interfered in our election, and they did it to help Trump and harm Hillary. Now, this is the part where you mumble something about the imagined "DEEP STATE" , and I tell you once again that you are a crazy conspiracy theory nut.

You are the only one here who believes in a story that surpasses all evidence. This is crazier than the flat earth fantasy.

Bulldog believes that it HAD to be the ROOSKIES...because the fix was already in for the Hildebeast so Trump and the ROOSKIES had to of out-cheated the DNC.....

Dude, it's common knowledge that ISIS was being funded and trained by the CIA, Mossad, Saudi Intel, MI5 and MI6. ISIS fighters/mercenaries admitted it and they were given medical treat by Israel. Getting the picture now?

.....they even had uniforms, got Toyota jeeps AND the Barrypuppet admin and the UK kept getting BUSTED for dropping supplies to them. Scott Bennett, military whistleblower found the funding in Swiss bank accounts that lead back to Saudi Arabia and Washington, D.C...........seriously, you need to catch up.

OK. I will just as soon as I finish studying up on chemtrails and bigfoot.

Bulldog believes that it HAD to be the ROOSKIES...because the fix was already in for the Hildebeast so Trump and the ROOSKIES had to of out-cheated the DNC.....

It's kind of pathetic that from the moment she lost the left refused to take any responsibility for their own defeat. Trump won with less votes than Romney lost with. The Democrats lost because Hillary was a garbage candidate despised by millions on the left. If you supported Hillary in the primaries it is YOUR FAULT that Donald is now president.

Forum List

Back