Senate passes sweeping climate bill that attacks inflation

So Biden gets a big win. How will FOX news make this bad news?
Even most democrats admit what the experts say, it increases inflation in the short term and has a very small effect on inflation in the long run. That's not Fox News saying that. Hell, even Bernie Sanders said it.

Update on the Inflation Corruption Act!

WATCH: Democrats CHEER AND CLAP LIKE SEALS After They Pass Bill to Raise Taxes on Middle Class, Raise Inflation, Crush Small Businesses During Biden’s Economic Recession​

Who was the head of the government?

Simple question. Since you opposed bailing out companies shut down by government, what was your plan? How do you possibly not understand the question? Overt stupidity?

I'm not a Libertarian and have never said I was. I'm a libertarian. How do you not know how to capitalize? Government schools, huh? Spent all your time getting WOKE

pknopp triggered again! Na na na na, yeah, yeah, yeah, triggered girl! LOL, racist

Simple question. Since you opposed bailing out companies shut down by government, what was your plan? How do you possibly not understand the question? Overt stupidity?

You can defend it all you want but the fact is Trump took us 8 trillion into debt, called for even more debt and all of it was not COVID related.

Because corporations would NEVER raise their prices to make up the difference.

They are all moral and honest, and will take the hit, they are just all patriotic and noble like that.

:rolleyes:
They're not nearly as greedy and corrupt at the federal government.

Why would I not? I read the CBO scoring on it. Have you?

This is what the CBO says:

CBO estimates that enacting this legislation would result in a net decrease in the deficit totaling $102 billion over the 2022-2031 period.​

IOW Nothing, nada, zilch when you factor in 9-years of budgets that will be at least $36,000 billion (figuring an average budget of $4,000 billion). Of course, it will be more than that.

So, out of 36,000 billion+, 102 billion savings. Read that.

Forum List

Back