Senate votes 60-39 against Trump-Grassley bill to amnesty the dreamers & build the wall

Well that's good. Now those "Dreamers" will have to go dream somewhere else.
how many are cops ,firemen, in our armed services , doctors ,employing 1000's in businesses they started ??? You fn republicans are sick ,,,,,,
A hand full, maybe. But here’s the best part. With merit based immigration they will come out on top and allowed to actually become citizens. But really how many will that be out of the million or so?

Send them all through basic training in the Army. If they pass, they stay. If they wash out, GTFO.

When SCOTUS dumps that blockage from the9th circuit court...
The dems are in deep shit and will have to force the President
to give them another chance to build him a wall.

Dreamers...pack your bags...I.C.E. already has your address.

Yes, that is a distinct probability. I seriously doubt that the Supreme Court is going to endorse the absurd argument that Obama could create DACA with an executive order but that Trump can't revoke DACA with an executive order. If the court overturns that absurd ruling, Dreamers will be out of luck if there has been no reasonable immigration deal in the meantime. Democrats might be painting themselves into a terrible corner if they refuse to compromise now.

how many are cops ,firemen, in our armed services , doctors ,employing 1000's in businesses they started ??? You fn republicans are sick ,,,,,,

They can stay if they pay.....why not a yearly permit fee? You refuse its adios

Not a horrile idea. Pay until you get citizenship or serve in our armed forces!

Yes, that is a distinct probability. I seriously doubt that the Supreme Court is going to endorse the absurd argument that Obama could create DACA with an executive order but that Trump can't revoke DACA with an executive order. If the court overturns that absurd ruling, Dreamers will be out of luck if there has been no reasonable immigration deal in the meantime. Democrats might be painting themselves into a terrible corner if they refuse to compromise now.

It wasn't even an executive order which Obama created DACA. It was just a memo.

Think so huh. Those dreamers either employ Americans, white Americans, are teachers respected by their students, or students themselves that have thousands of white friends in the schools they attend. Who will come home crying to their white parents, many of whom hold elected office or are in positions of power, and these kids will be hooked up online with millions of other kids who are already pissed about the school shooting in Florida, and are holding the NRA and their lackey politicians accountable, and here's the beautiful part...

They are all coming of age in 3,4,5,6 years, and will be registered voters who will be pissed at a lot of 40,50,60, and 70 year old Republicans who will be retired by them.

See you in November sparky.

LOL, skewsy? That's what you said in 2016 , how did that work out for you?

Anyone care that the Border Patrol union overwhelmingly favors building a wall because, for one thing, it will make their job a lot easier? Just thought I'd mention that if anyone cares about what the guys on the ground who are actually guarding the border think.

The Dreams are racist invaders, not victims.

aztlan racist_8089.JPG

T

Think so huh. Those dreamers either employ Americans, white Americans, are teachers respected by their students, or students themselves that have thousands of white friends in the schools they attend. Who will come home crying to their white parents, many of whom hold elected office or are in positions of power, and these kids will be hooked up online with millions of other kids who are already pissed about the school shooting in Florida, and are holding the NRA and their lackey politicians accountable, and here's the beautiful part...

They are all coming of age in 3,4,5,6 years, and will be registered voters who will be pissed at a lot of 40,50,60, and 70 year old Republicans who will be retired by them.

This has nothing to do with 2016 which makes you full of shit. The election was won barely by 70,000 votes. Which by itself is amazing considering 8 million of those votes were former Obama voters.

You won’t be getting those voters again in 2020.

But I digress. You’ve been getting your ass kicked the whole year by Dems winning elections in solid red districts.

If you lose the House this year, Trump is done. He won’t even talk to Republicans after that because they will be losers in his eyes. He will be signing everything Schumer puts in front of him to keep us Presidency relevant.

Like I said see you in November sparky.

Anyone care that the Border Patrol union overwhelmingly favors building a wall because, for one thing, it will make their job a lot easier? Just thought I'd mention that if anyone cares about what the guys on the ground who are actually guarding the border think.
will they help pay for it??

T

This has nothing to do with 2016 which makes you full of shit. The election was won barely by 70,000 votes. Which by itself is amazing considering 8 million of those votes were former Obama voters.

But I digress. You’ve been getting your ass kicked the whole year by Dems winning elections in solid red districts.

If you lose the House this year, Trump is done. He won’t even talk to Republicans after that because they will be losers in his eyes. He will be signing everything Schumer puts in front of him to keep us Presidency relevant.

(smile) I am not a Republican. skewsy I was at DTT after the Election, I saw all of your whining and tears. I also saw all of your bragging shit about how Repubs would NEVER win again. Here's a little fodder for you, it doesn't matter who wins or loses. They all take us to the same place. You and Camelot were completely disoriented and depressed so spare me your false bravado you little sissy boy ;)

T

Don't be so sure of yourself. What makes you think we won’t be getting those votes again in 2020? And then some? One more year of President Trump's economic policies and the the biggest question will be ":Are you better off than you were 5 years ago?"

You can pretty much guess whet the overwhelming answer will be. :banana:

T

Don't be so sure of yourself. What makes you think we won’t be getting those votes again in 2020? And then some? One more year of President Trump's economic policies and the the biggest question will be ":Are you better off than you were 5 years ago?"

You can pretty much guess whet the overwhelming answer will be. :banana:

You should have seen him on the other website, he cried for days.

We'll be there....to finish you shitbirds off once and for all.

Here’s what I don’t get. What is a reasonable immigration deal? How about we start with you come here illegally and you get kicked out. That sounds reasonable. Any reward for breaking our laws is unreasonable.

Forum List

Back